• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

ALDS Game 1, Lets Go Rangers!

Al Falfa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just a bad day at Black rock. A good old fashioned ass whipping, but it's only one game so it ain't the end of the world.

MelonCabron

Bastardo Magnifico
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
As long as the hitters don't suddenly go cold (which good pitching can do...gulp) we can win.

I'm a bit nervous because what rocked in September has both departed -- great pitching and hitting.

But hopefully this is an aberration and the real Rangers show up next game.

Lukawren24

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
As long as the hitters don't suddenly go cold (which good pitching can do...gulp) we can win.

I'm a bit nervous because what rocked in September has both departed -- great pitching and hitting.

But hopefully this is an aberration and the real Rangers show up next game.

Seriously though, how likely is it that we can beat shields to keep from going down 2-0? Then we have to face Price.

jaar01

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still in shock. Not that we lost. But that our best pitcher got destroyed by one of the crappiest lineups in baseball. Cliff Lee may not have carried us last season, but he did in the playoffs. You've got to have an ace in the postseason. Rangers simply don't have one.

The only bright spot to this embarrassment is that the Ranger brass hopefully sees and pays Wilson for what he is: a good #2. He is not ace material...never was...never will be.

Gotta win game 2.

Al Falfa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously though, how likely is it that we can beat shields to keep from going down 2-0? Then we have to face Price.

Shields can have a bad day, too. If they lay off his slider out of the strike zone they can beat him. If Michael Young carries this team as some have suggested then it would be a nice time to see it.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think any pitcher can dominate us 3 games in a row.

ashcan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Just a bad day at Black rock. A good old fashioned ass whipping, but it's only one game so it ain't the end of the world.

Only one. Hey, this was the game we were expecting from Shields. Maybe we'll get to him tomorrow.
Today just didn't feel right. I never ever really got into the game. The early start felt weird. But tomorrow is a night game and we'll play a little more desperate. A win tomorrow and we can just go from there.

Xx srs bsns xX

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,409.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guess the Rangers missed the music starting for the cakewalk....