• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Aldon Smith activated today

Arete Tzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm convinced he's clean.......that goofy haircut is GONE. No sober person would think that was a good look.

I thought it was. I loved it. Remember my old avatar? It was two friends and teammates having fun. That's great. I loved that part of football when I played. His Jehri Curl was so stupid it was great. If Justin had the balls to go through with the massive mullet, and we had those two hair styles rushing QBs from both sides, QBs would have been haunted by strange nightmares the rest of their life.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Good for Aldon.

Say both teams make the playoffs and both advance to 2nd round.

I'm a little torn on who I want the Seahawks to face.
It really shouldn't matter, because whoever plays the best that day deserves to win, but my Seahawks just need to take care of business, but as mentioned, I'm not sure I want to see SF again.

That said, you have had struggles this year, but they seem to be gone now, in words of awareness from 9er fans, Don't peak too early.:hope:

if anything, Seattle peaked too early..........all season to be exact. the 49ers seem to be on the rise now and if so, "peaking" at a better time.

anyway, agree it shouldn't matter for Seattle and it comes down to that day....who makes the least mistakes? for San Francisco, focus on the WC game, not Round 2.