• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Aldon possible parole violation

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol sorry, I meant probation violation. :doh:

But anyway, hopefully nothing comes of this and it's proven Aldon is innocent. At the end of the day I don't think it can be proven Aldon did drink anything (I know he's allowed to drink, but if he left soon after then he is in violation of probation unless he had someone driving).

Unless Ray McDonald has cameras in his house then that's another story.
Aldon possibly drank but to prove he drove anywhere is not likely unless he was caught doing it. Is he a fucking dumb-ass? Yes. Hanging around with Ray doing this crap was a relly dumb move. Either the 9ers put a full time baby sitter with Aldon or they just need to move on...it's costing too much money. BTW....how many sacks,tackles ect has A Smith produced since he's been back on the field?

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Aldon possibly drank but to prove he drove anywhere is not likely unless he was caught doing it. Is he a fucking dumb-ass? Yes. Hanging around with Ray doing this crap was a relly dumb move. Either the 9ers put a full time baby sitter with Aldon or they just need to move on...it's costing too much money. BTW....how many sacks,tackles ect has A Smith produced since he's been back on the field?

Aldon's agent came out and denied he was drinking. Claims he gets tested twice a week for alcohol in his system. Of course, that is his agent talking. To me, that also reflects badly on McDonald. McDonald as an older vet should not have put Aldon in that situation. True Aldon is an adult but if i was in Ray MC's shoes, I wouldn't have contributed to it.

Chamoanlad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He definitely should be on the Dez Bryant plan of always having someone with him when he leaves his house as a driver/bodyguard/babysitter and having the sitter around if Aldon has people over.

And yeah it does seem he was a better player when he was drinking unfortunately lol. After looking at film I can't blame Aldon though. No one on our D Line scares anyone except Aldon. Lynch is a rookie that's still learning, McDonald was never great, the other young guys aren't either, and J Smith just got old.

Aldon can't rush constantly since he has to play run defense and set the edge first and sometimes he's even in zone coverage. Plus he gets doubled and chipped constantly Ahmad Brooks seemed to be getting in a groove with Aldon back, but he's been injured/suspended/benched most the time since Aldon got back. We can't help much with blitzes either since our LB corp and secondary have been shredded with injuries.

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He definitely should be on the Dez Bryant plan of always having someone with him when he leaves his house as a driver/bodyguard/babysitter and having the sitter around if Aldon has people over.

And yeah it does seem he was a better player when he was drinking unfortunately lol. After looking at film I can't blame Aldon though. No one on our D Line scares anyone except Aldon. Lynch is a rookie that's still learning, McDonald was never great, the other young guys aren't either, and J Smith just got old.

Aldon can't rush constantly since he has to play run defense and set the edge first and sometimes he's even in zone coverage. Plus he gets doubled and chipped constantly Ahmad Brooks seemed to be getting in a groove with Aldon back, but he's been injured/suspended/benched most the time since Aldon got back. We can't help much with blitzes either since our LB corp and secondary have been shredded with injuries.
True but 13 Tackles, and just 2 Sacks in 6 games? Borland on the outside ripped it good!

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think every thing will be fine with Smith unless like some what said "is he a moron".

Also I think he will have a good year next year when D is healthy. Borland will keep Willis and Bowman fresh and OLB we will have Smith, Lynch and Skuta and probably someone we draft.

Plus Bowman is able to play some OLB if needed.

dez

Town Drunk
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the lack of production from Aldon is the lack of push Cowboy got this year, Hell by the time Aldon got back Cowboy had been worn out.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I think the lack of production from Aldon is the lack of push Cowboy got this year, Hell by the time Aldon got back Cowboy had been worn out.

can Aldon still rush effectively without Cowboy? We know Cowboy helped him out a lot, so not asking if it'll be the SAME. Am asking if he'll still be a good rusher, on his own?

We'll see next season, cause even if Cowboy plays, he won't be like 2011.

notmyfault

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From what I read it violates his probation if he even goes to a liquor store. The alleged victim says she, McDonald, and Aldon all went to buy vodka and cranberry juice. So I am sure there are cameras in front of the store. But wouldn't they need a warrant of some sort to request video evidence? After all, all this could very well be hearsay what this woman is saying.

No search warrant is needed, unless the store owner refuses to provide it -- which has never happened in my 8-year LEO career (last three in detectives). You just request it from the store owner and they would provide it to law enforcement.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No search warrant is needed, unless the store owner refuses to provide it -- which has never happened in my 8-year LEO career (last three in detectives). You just request it from the store owner and they would provide it to law enforcement.

That is what I thought. That is what happens on that show 48 hours, lol