• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Albany, Lincoln, St. Paul VS. A. Thicke, N. Young, A. Lavigne GNT

miamiforlife81

It's All About The U!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Caps fans, who do you guys think is more valued in the organization right now, Green or Carlson? Carlson looks like he could be a top 5 dman in the near future.

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not here to start anything, but Mike Green five on five is a liability in the defensive zone in the playoffs. He doesn't seem to make the smartest of defensive plays.

He's normally better than this. I hope we aren't seeing a repeat of last year from him

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Caps fans, who do you guys think is more valued in the organization right now, Green or Carlson? Carlson looks like he could be a top 5 dman in the near future.

Well, right now it's Green. But Carlson looks like he has the potential to be both a great defensive forward and a solid offensive one.

Be people rip on Green too much. Puck movement, carrying through the neutral zone, power play contributions, and big hits. He does a lot of things that people seem to miss that make him a great D man.

He just needs to play in the playoffs like he does during the season. I don't know if it's nerves or what. He, Semin, and Flash all seem to have butterfingers this series.

esls79

I am?
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
might be, but that first goal wasn't his fault

No, but as a defenseman, you shouldn't be chasing a guy behind the net or be faked out like he was. He basically had a front row seat to seeing that goal by Squiddy. As a defenseman, he needs to be positioned better. No complaints about his offensive game, that part is pretty damn impressive.

apachef4

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,330.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol...I love the cadence of the Habs fans. It's like a cheer that turns into a boo when they don't see the hand go up. It's very confusing, though; I keep thinking there's a penalty until the boo portion comes.

ritari330

Only a myth
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, but as a defenseman, you shouldn't be chasing a guy behind the net or be faked out like he was. He basically had a front row seat to seeing that goal by Squiddy. As a defenseman, he needs to be positioned better. No complaints about his offensive game, that part is pretty damn impressive.

46 and I had a discussion about possibly trading him away in the offseason on the ESPaiN board. In 1 of the next 2 years its going to be either Green or Semin that gets traded, but that is for a different thread, and different time

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Best start for the Caps since game #1 I think. Very good puck possession and mostly solid play. I like the way it's heading...

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A lot of back and forth right now. Semin's gotta snap that shot - where is the wicked wrister?