• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

AlaskaGuy: Bet Welcher

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's kind of like agreeing with President Trump. You may not agree with everything from their past, but you can agree on Making America Great Again :)

First, it’s nothing like that. Second, you’re scummy.

Mofo

Infamous Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,979.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry, I haven't been following this thread since Page 59.

Did AG pay up yet? (I've got a bet going with another SportsHoopla member, but I need to know, in case I wanna welsh.)

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i'm not alaska guy's friend, but I can easily spot the pearl clutchers who got tossed in trashcans growing up.

be better. you can do it.

Not his friend? Yet you are white knighting for him? I can easily spot the bullshitters

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry, I haven't been following this thread since Page 59.

Did AG pay up yet? (I've got a bet going with another SportsHoopla member, but I need to know, in case I wanna welsh.)

He actually made TWO bets on that thread and hasn’t paid EITHER of them. He’s a double welcher! :eek:

blindbaby

i want to bang on the drum all day
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And let's not forget this guy. It would be a shame to leave this tool out of the box.

Rose Bowl: Ohio St. is going down! <--- this is the shit the OP and handi tried to pass off as evidence of a SportsHoopla cash bet.

bets1.jpg

bets2.jpg

Why should I care about this stupid shit? You do realize you can make bets on this site without going to the official betting threads, right? Again, if you made a bet, then pay it off; if not, then you have no worries.

Your complete meltdown, however, leads me to believe you're grasping for any possible straw available.

LongTimeSooner

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not his friend? Yet you are white knighting for him? I can easily spot the bullshitters
someone has a really red bunghole. does getting this bent about someone you hate on an internet forum make you feel awesome?

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
someone has a really red bunghole. does getting this bent about someone you hate on an internet forum make you feel awesome?

Tell me again how he’s not your friend.

Do you beat woman also? Is that your “bond”?

Bwhahaha.

#exposed.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why should I care about this stupid shit? You do realize you can make bets on this site without going to the official betting threads, right? Again, if you made a bet, then pay it off; if not, then you have no worries.

Your complete meltdown, however, leads me to believe you're grasping for any possible straw available.
Tell us more about SportsHoopla cash bets you low energy tard. All my SportsHoopla cash bets have been through the betting exchange.

Cowboyinexile

I have spoken
Hoopla Cash
$ 52,518.49
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Cowboyinexile you're SportsHoopla staff. Let's make this happen.

Dude,

I told you I have no actual power. I also told you that you are lucky because you positing homophobic and bigoted shit would get you banned anywhere else but thats cool here. I also told you that you're acting like a little bitch for being so thin skinned in this thread. Multiple times when you were PM'ing me trying to manipulate me into banning people (again can't do that) I told you to just drop it.

If it were up to me you would have been done the moment you posted the word pheg. You're a homophobe piece of shit and the fact that you tried to cry foul to me tells me how pathetic you are. I so wanted to tell you to fuck off but tried to be nice again and again. I guess calling me out now is the straw that broke the camel's back.

Take my fucking name out of your mouth. I can't help you and would prefer you delete your account.

giphy (10).gif giphy (9).gif giphy (8).gif giphy (7).gif

LongTimeSooner

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tell me again how he’s not your friend.

Do you beat woman also? Is that your “bond”?

Bwhahaha.

#exposed.
you are laughably serious. i think you might be too fragile for the internet. take a deep breath, go watch your cartoons, and eat a pop tart.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude,

I told you I have no actual power. I also told you that you are lucky because you positing homophobic and bigoted shit would get you banned anywhere else but thats cool here. I also told you that you're acting like a little bitch for being so thin skinned in this thread. Multiple times when you were PM'ing me trying to manipulate me into banning people (again can't do that) I told you to just drop it.

If it were up to me you would have been done the moment you posted the word pheg. You're a homophobe piece of shit and the fact that you tried to cry foul to me tells me how pathetic you are. I so wanted to tell you to fuck off but tried to be nice again and again. I guess calling me out now is the straw that broke the camel's back.

Take my fucking name out of your mouth. I can't help you and would prefer you delete your account.

View attachment 233318 View attachment 233319 View attachment 233320 View attachment 233321
You want to compare my post in the PF that provided links to back my shit up to threads like this that were started in the CFF or posting pics of members, their family and ex's on this site in order to troll .. or how about registering on two other boards just to stalk members that you ran off this site? Maybe if I had a recent lobotomy I might equivocate my posting habits to the three other members mentioned.

blindbaby

i want to bang on the drum all day
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tell us more about SportsHoopla cash bets you low energy pos. All my SportsHoopla cash bets have been through the betting exchange.

Quit crying like a sniveling little twat. If you didn't challenge anyone to a bet or take on a bet challenge, then you have nothing to worry about, right?