• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

AlaskaGuy: Bet Welcher

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is as close as I can remember ... there are a couple I am not 100% sure on but the rest should accurate:

TechRaiderRider
Nod4Eight
WindyCityCoug
LeroyOU12
Wunder.Noid
Copejunkie
Proud_Okie
Bamagrad75 <--- Still here but no longer paying member
RazzlDazzl
Tidergirl
txTIGER1963
basementbias
RuffledFeathers
OldDevilDawg
CouchOnFire
DieSonneTeufeln
PSUTE
ALADAMYA <--- still posts occasionally but no longer paying member
CowpokeU

I honestly just forgot to re-up

I don't think the majority left because of Handi but that it was never really their thing.

The stuff with Toad towards Pete on fifth quarter was appalling though. The defense of which was enough for me to not post there.

There are just lines that we don't cross.

Tenn"cock

Always Somewhere
Hoopla Cash
$ 12.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I honestly just forgot to re-up

I don't think the majority left because of Handi but that it was never really their thing.

The stuff with Toad towards Pete on fifth quarter was appalling though. The defense of which was enough for me to not post there.

There are just lines that we don't cross.

Well I am comfortable with saying that Handi was a part of it... I think overall it was a combination of things and drama.

I agree about Toad too. I found out about his meltdown a couple days after it happened and could not believe it when I read that thread. I mean he was always a bit over the top but I had never seen him lose it like that. I have not spoken to Toad since. He has only just recently posted a few times over on the other board but after reading his "apology" I gotta admit I was not happy about any of that at all. I talked with BG about it and she also left that site over the situation.

I just really felt that his explanation about the meltdown and apology were not enough to amend for his behavior. Which is a bummer since I have known toad for years... but Peter sure as hell did not deserve what happened.

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I am comfortable with saying that Handi was a part of it... I think overall it was a combination of things and drama.

I agree about Toad too. I found out about his meltdown a couple days after it happened and could not believe it when I read that thread. I mean he was always a bit over the top but I had never seen him lose it like that. I have not spoken to Toad since. He has only just recently posted a few times over on the other board but after reading his "apology" I gotta admit I was not happy about any of that at all. I talked with BG about it and she also left that site over the situation.

I just really felt that his explanation about the meltdown and apology were not enough to amend for his behavior. Which is a bummer since I have known toad for years... but Peter sure as hell did not deserve what happened.

I've said this many times already but Handi was actually welcoming initially. When he and windy got into it (believe it was windy) that's when all this started.

I've never had a major problem with him honestly.

I hope Toad figures out whatever was troubling him because I also was a fan even though he was over the top himself at times.

Like I said I just didn't like that rather than calling Toad out and handling that situation appropriately it was largely condoned. That was literally the worst thing I've ever read on a message board. Between the nonsense at Rivals and the purple board that started the whole thing this board is a definite improvement. But some people like the smaller tighter group. That's cool. Clear to me given the response to what I said regarding Toad/Pete that it wasn't a place for me.

SnoopHawg

CJK5H@SMU
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,039.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FYI Mr. Foote plastered his own info and freely posted it multiple times. It became a running joke over on Rivals and Hell, most people figured it was fake info, and he was just trolling, but over time we were never clear... now just to be clear, I did not post that here... you are trying to justify your own douche baggery, against me, by one post that someone else posted? Nword please.
Anyone care to expound on the virtues of Relative Proficiencies?

SnoopHawg

CJK5H@SMU
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,039.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have curbed my posting a lot in the last year or so. I was working a lot of hours and spending the rest of my time with my wife and kids. Ive been laid off since Jan 1st, but go back to work next Saturday. I still dont post a lot, here, Rivals or 5q. Im not the kind of person to just post if I dont have anything to say.

Tenn"cock

Always Somewhere
Hoopla Cash
$ 12.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone care to expound on the virtues of Relative Proficiencies?

LoL... Mr. Foote was/is the greatest troll ever or the nuttiest. I heard thru the grapevine that he was invited to come over but he wanted to stay on SO and eventually left altogether. I still get mad remembering him telling me that an OT win doesn't count for a team, because its a coin toss on who wins. I think I argued with him on that point for almost a page before I just decided to ignore him. Hell, I am still waiting on him to post his formula. lol

Tenn"cock

Always Somewhere
Hoopla Cash
$ 12.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have curbed my posting a lot in the last year or so. I was working a lot of hours and spending the rest of my time with my wife and kids. Ive been laid off since Jan 1st, but go back to work next Saturday. I still dont post a lot, here, Rivals or 5q. Im not the kind of person to just post if I dont have anything to say.

I am glad your still around man... always thought you were one of the sane ones.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Imagine this all being started by thinking Washington would actually obliterate Ohio State.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Estoy listo, Hermano.

giphy.gif
Es possible estés listos, pero yo dudo tú eres listo, . LMAO