• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

AlaskaGuy: Bet Welcher

El Goyo

handi gave me my cool av. Derrp. Oof.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
View attachment 233405

giphy.gif

Ok, unfollowed.

Tenn"cock

Always Somewhere
Hoopla Cash
$ 12.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
some dude named Jerry Foote or some shit. Y’all plastered that poor guys into without his knowledge

despicable.

FYI Mr. Foote plastered his own info and freely posted it multiple times. It became a running joke over on Rivals and Hell, most people figured it was fake info, and he was just trolling, but over time we were never clear... now just to be clear, I did not post that here... you are trying to justify your own douche baggery, against me, by one post that someone else posted? Nword please.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FYI Mr. Foote plastered his own info and freely posted it multiple times. It became a running joke over on Rivals and Hell, most people figured it was fake info, and he was just trolling, but over time we were never clear... now just to be clear, I did not post that here... you are trying to justify your own douche baggery, against me, by one post that someone else posted? Nword please.

nope. Just pointing out the hypocrisy. Carry on

Batman

Hoopla Cash
$ 980.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On a side note, its nice to see a few of the ex-rivals folks able to walk & talk as individuals.
That previous twisted collective was as creepy as an eight year-old boy nursing on his momma at Olive Garden on Valentines Day.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On a side note, its nice to see a few of the ex-rivals folks able to walk & talk as individuals.
That previous twisted collective was as creepy as an eight year-old boy nursing on his momma at Olive Garden on Valentines Day.

I really like @Tenn"cock. Can I say that? Will anybody report me if I admit I like @Tenn"cock ? lol

And as @Batman so eloquently put it, 90% of the people that left, suck old lady tits

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It isn't just this board ... the weirdo stalking fvck has followed posters from this board to other boards for no other reason than to harass them.
So now you expect the admins here to go around investigating what posters from here may, or may not be doing on other sites and use that to ban people from here?

This isn't high school.