• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

AlaskaGuy: Bet Welcher

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why won't you post it. Let's see that link because if you don't have a link I'm going to hunt down every fvcking mod and/or admin on this site until I find one that's worth a shit that will deal with your ass.

Go ahead...I've PM'd the mods the link already...in preparation for your crying, bed wetting and bet welching.

gif-cat-lizard-scary.gif

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even though I'm a gender confused Canuck with a fetish for young asian boys, I know that if you're going to start a thread such as this in the PFF you make damn sure you post a link.
FIFY

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pay your debt, bet welcher
We're about to find out just how many lives you have on this board. You're a troll who adds nothing. You've even ran off paying members yet here you are. Now we get to find out if the mods on this board are going to do something about this shit or if they're about as useful as tits on a nun.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We're about to find out just how many lives you have on this board. You're a troll who adds nothing. You've even ran off paying members yet here you are. Now we get to find out if the mods on this board are going to do something about this shit or if they're about as useful as tits on a nun.

Why would they do anything when I can prove that you welched on bet? You've dug yourself your own grave, dum dum.

You ran off paying members when they found out you were here...people that applauded Rivals for banning you for the same trolling that you do here.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why would they do anything when I can prove that you welched on bet? You've dug yourself your own grave, dum dum.

You ran off paying members when they found out you were here...people that applauded Rivals for banning you for the same trolling that you do here.
https://sportshoop.la/threads/rivals-rejects-retreads-n-refurbs.275610/ <--- paying members that you hounded not just on that thread but several others to the point they left this board for greener pastures. Whoever is responsible for moderating that particular forum is about as useful as tits on a boar hawg for allowing you to get away with that shit. You're so fvcked up in the head that you took stalking to a new level and actually followed those posters to two other boards including the Rivals site. You've been warned at least once on this site that I know of about jacking people's shit off of their FB page and posting it on here. You're a sick twisted weasal motherfvcker who should have been aborted. Just how many warnings do you and that tool of an OP get for this shit is still a question. Obviously the warnings including two of your troll threads being moved to the Penalty Box has had zero effect on your ass.

Last edited:

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm curious as to just how many posters you're allowed to stalk on here before the mods get off their ass and actually do something about it.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
https://sportshoop.la/threads/rivals-rejects-retreads-n-refurbs.275610/ <--- paying members that you hounded not just on that thread but several others to the point they left this board for greener pastures. Whoever is responsible for moderating that particular forum is about as useful as tits on a boar hawg for allowing you to get away with that shit. You're so fvcked up in the head that you took stalking to a new level and actually followed those posters to two other boards including the Rivals site. You've been warned at least once on this site that I know of about jacking people's shit off of their FB page and posting it on here. You're a sick twisted weasal motherfvcker who should have been aborted. Just how many warnings do you and that tool of an OP get for this shit is still a question. Obviously the warnings including two of your troll threads being moved to the Penalty Box has had zero effect on your ass.

So i'm not allowed to go look at other sites? That's a bannable offense in your mind? Cry more.

I didn't jack shit from your FB page, I got that off You Tube...another public website. You posted the link, dum dum.
And that was only AFTER you posted a pic you took off my Instagram of my wife on our vacation. You're a sick twisted turd to do that. Despicable.

And you ran off members because they came here to get away from you...once they found out YOU were here, they left. Those other tools left because they couldn't make the rules and ban people for goofing on them.

And I find it laughable that you'd call anybody a "twisted weasel" after admitting you've gone to prison for beating multiple women on multiple occasions. A sick demented person with mommy and sister issues. seek help loser, you need it.

Tell us AG, how come you have never donated to this site? Do you need me to loan your $25? That's like 1/10th of a cent for every troll thread you've made on the hoop.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm curious as to just how many posters you're allowed to stalk on here before the mods get off their ass and actually do something about it.

nobody is stalking you dummy, you came to MY thread in the CFB board and were trolling MY THREAD. You were stalking me, retard.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So i'm not allowed to go look at other sites? That's a bannable offense in your mind? Cry more.

I didn't jack shit from your FB page, I got that off You Tube...another public website. You posted the link, dum dum.
And that was only AFTER you posted a pic you took off my Instagram of my wife on our vacation. You're a sick twisted turd to do that. Despicable.

And you ran off members because they came here to get away from you...once they found out YOU were here, they left. Those other tools left because they couldn't make the rules and ban people for goofing on them.

And I find it laughable that you'd call anybody a "twisted weasel" after admitting you've gone to prison for beating multiple women on multiple occasions. A sick demented person with mommy and sister issues. seek help loser, you need it.

Tell us AG, how come you have never donated to this site? Do you need me to loan your $25? That's like 1/10th of a cent for every troll thread you've made on the hoop.
You lying sack of shit. I don't even have instagram you fvcking tool and as far as that goes I'd bet my left nut not only do you not have a wife, you've never been laid by someone of the female gender. As far as you grabbing shit off my youtube and posting it on here like you've done with my FB page is stalking and you've been warned about that shit from a mod in the PF. Only a sick & twisted pos would follow posters to two other boards just to stalk them. You're about a mental freak from the word go. Seriously you've taken stalking on here to a new level.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
More proof you are a worthless turd. You changed a person's post (trolling) and made up outrageous lies about said poster. It's a crime to insinuate that @blindbaby has a fetish for young Asian boys...you were trolling and this shit needs to stop. How long are these mods going to let you get away with this shit?

upload_2020-2-20_4-29-55.png

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You lying sack of shit. I don't even have instagram you fvcking tool and as far as that goes I'd bet my left nut not only do you not have a wife, you've never been laid by someone of the female gender. As far as you grabbing shit off my youtube and posting it on here like you've done with my FB page is stalking and you've been warned about that shit from a mod in the PF. Only a sick & twisted pos would follow posters to two other boards just to stalk them. You're about a mental freak from the word go. Seriously you've taken stalking on here to levels.

You took it off MY Instagram you brainless twat.

and there is no way I'm betting my left nut with you, because you don't pay your debts when you lose a bet. If you were standing in front of me, yes, you would pay up...but since you hide in your Dirty Mike and the Boys Love shack, you don't have to answer for your trolling and stalking. You've been warned before and the Mod I spoke to said that you have a horrible habit of dishing shit out, then running to them when you get it back. Post a pic of my wife again, see what happens.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Donated? There's a reason handi that you've been on this board for a year longer than I have yet you still haven't cracked 6,000 Likes. It's because only the reprobates on here think you're anything other than a weirdo lying stalking pos. Same goes for the pos who started this thread. This shit doesn't belong on this board yet for some strange reason you're allowed to get away with this shit time after time.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Donated? There's a reason handi that you've been on this board for a year longer than I have yet you still haven't cracked 6,000 Likes. It's because only the retrobates on here think you're anything other than a weirdo stalking pos. Same goes for the pos who started this thread. This shit doesn't belong on this board yet for some strange reason you're allowed to get away with this shit time after time.

Oh boy, here we go with the same shit you always run to...the "likes"

There are about a half dozen equally retarded Right wing weirdos that yall run around liking every single post imaginable, just so you have likes. Nobody gives a shit about your likes, bozo, just like nobody cared about your likes on Rivals. They banned your ass anyway cause you were a stalker and a troll...just like on the HOOP.