• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

AlaskaGuy: Bet Welcher

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You took it off MY Instagram you brainless twat.

and there is no way I'm betting my left nut with you, because you don't pay your debts when you lose a bet. If you were standing in front of me, yes, you would pay up...but since you hide in your Dirty Mike and the Boys Love shack, you don't have to answer for your trolling and stalking. You've been warned before and the Mod I spoke to said that you have a horrible habit of dishing shit out, then running to them when you get it back. Post a pic of my wife again, see what happens.
Links handi. Link us to the instagram bs that you claim I posted and the bet you keep talking about. Instead of doing your usual trolling stalking bs on this site let's see those links. Put up or stfu.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Links handi. Link us to the instagram bs that you claim I posted and the bet you keep talking about. Instead of doing your usual trolling stalking bs on this site let's see those links. Put up or stfu.

I've already posted the link to the bet (to several posters AND to a Mod/Admin). I have offered to post the link to anyone that wants it privately in a PM. I'm just waiting for you to complete your meltdown.

Are you that dumb you can't find it yourself?

If I prove, with a link, that you agreed to the bet (vCash) in December of 2018, will you leave this site forever? Or maybe just stay in the Penalty Box for a year?

put up or STFU, rat face.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So are these threads allowed now @fordman84 @Edisto_Tiger . Are we allowed to pull this shit while posting people's shit on here from the net. Just who's dick is he sucking on here to get away with this shit time and again.

gob

Hoopla Cash
$ 13,496.29
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
... Cripple fight

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've already posted the link to the bet (to several posters AND to a Mod/Admin). I have offered to post the link to anyone that wants it privately in a PM. I'm just waiting for you to complete your meltdown.

Are you that dumb you can't find it yourself?

If I prove, with a link, that you agreed to the bet (vCash) in December of 2018, will you leave this site forever? Or maybe just stay in the Penalty Box for a year?

put up or STFU, rat face.
Two can play this game handi. The mods may not do jack shit to you but I'll make sure to go out of my way to hound your ass on this board seeing how it's allowed. You've trolled several posters on this board and never suffered any consequences for it. You must be the special SportsHoopla pos because your ass would have been banned from any other site for this shit long ago.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So are these threads allowed now @fordman84 @Edisto_Tiger . Are we allowed to pull this shit while posting people's shit on here from the net. Just who's dick is he sucking on here to get away with this shit time and again.

You've already tagged both of them, cry baby.

You think they are going to wake up faster if you cry harder? I broke you...again.

You shouldn't have posted a pic of my wife nor should you have posted that disgusting video, calling your ex-wife a whore cause she left you after you beat her. (all things you've admitted before on this site and another). you are a shitty human being, time and time again.

Mofo

Infamous Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,979.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
4TDg5loXfBm76w6-KRiAmfn1mIGxpGWwfO0zfGo7AV-8CsZdr6Zl94DKLQLTwMPU_MOaF38LHmphDaqdIC6IK1_NjVF-hqTuTWpxBWnaMDxF7X_f6zHhlWfGNgs

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You've already tagged both of them, cry baby.

You think they are going to wake up faster if you cry harder? I broke you...again.

You shouldn't have posted a pic of my wife nor should you have posted that disgusting video, calling your ex-wife a whore cause she left you after you beat her. (all things you've admitted before on this site and another). you are a shitty human being, time and time again.
stfu because this shit is just getting started. Seeing how the mods allow you to get away with bloody murder on this board .. and we know they aren't blind and we know they've seen you do this shit in the past yet nothing ever happens to you I'm going to play by your rules .. which apparently is everything goes. I don't give a fvck what forum it is I'm going to start troll threads while stalking you on every thread you post on. I'll pull your shit and the two of us will turn this site into a fvcking shitshow circus seeing how it's allowed.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Two can play this game handi. The mods may not do jack shit to you but I'll make sure to go out of my way to hound your ass on this board seeing how it's allowed. You've trolled several posters on this board and never suffer any consequences for it. You must be the special SportsHoopla pos because your ass would have been banned from any other site for this shit long ago.

I'm super scared now. You've been trolling the hoop for years now, calling people all sorts of despicable names just because they have a different political view as yours.

Here's just a small list of the people you bash on the hoop.

1. gays
2. women
3. black people
4. brown people
5. non-Christians
6. Asians
7. Non gun owners
8. immigrants
9. non Pac-12 fans
10. Democrats (all of them)

this sort of blatant racism, sexism, misogyny and homophobia would get you the ban hammer on every site not named the hOOp. And you're too cheap to donate to the site that let's you spew all your hate.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
stfu because this shit is just getting started. Seeing how the mods allow you to get away with bloody murder on this board .. and we know they aren't blind and we know they've seen you do this shit in the past yet nothing ever happens to you I'm going to play by your rules .. which apparently is everything goes. I don't give a fvck what forum it is I'm going to start troll threads while stalking you on every thread you post on. I'll pull your shit and the two of us will turn this site into a fvcking shitshow circus seeing how it's allowed.

You've already done that, starting in early Oct., 2016

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just got caught up with all my PM's from early morning posters wanting to see this bet we made that AG dooshed out on and didn't pay up.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
a handful of posters that you all "like" each and every one of yall's posts. Doesn't count for much, dork.
They know you're a weirdo lying pos fvck and that's why they don't give you the time of day in the PF. The posters in the lower forums may let you get away with your shit but we both know what happens when you try to pull your shit in the PF. You got nothing coming handi and I'm going to make sure as shit that your time on this board is hell. I'm going to turn every fvcking thread you post on into a shitshow.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They know you're a weirdo fvck and that's why they don't give you the time of day in the PF. The posters in the lower forums may let you get away with your shit but we both know what happens when you try to pull your shit in the PF. You got nothing coming handi and I'm going to make sure as shit that your time on this board is hell. I'm going to turn every fvcking thread you post on into a shitshow.

bwwwhahahahahaha, the "lower forums" ?
You do realize that the PF is the most ridiculous board on the Hoop, right? over 80% of the people here don't even bother with that forum because of all the retards like you. You are actually a deterrent to that forum. Congratulations, you keep other, more intelligent and sane posters, from even going to that forum. That says a lot about your brand of worthlessness.

If I post the link to you making the bet, you agree to leave the site forever?

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
bwwwhahahahahaha, the "lower forums" ?
You do realize that the PF is the most ridiculous board on the Hoop, right? over 80% of the people here don't even bother with that forum because of all the retards like you. You are actually a deterrent to that forum. Congratulations, you keep other, more intelligent and sane posters, from even going to that forum. That says a lot about your brand of worthlessness.

If I post the link to you making the bet, you agree to leave the site forever?
We both know what happens to you every time you start your shit in that forum. You get your ass handed to you on a platter. There's a reason you have to be registered and logged in to see the PF .. the same rules don't apply there like they do in the lower forums and nobody in the PF puts up with your sick fvck weirdo trolling ass.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We both know what happens to you every time you start your shit in that forum. You get your ass handed to you on a platter. There's a reason you have to be registered and logged in to see the PF .. the same rules don't apply there like they do in the lower forums and nobody in the PF puts up with your sick fvck weirdo trolling ass.

wrong. There is a reason why there isn't a tab anymore for the PF...the hoop encourages people to avoid it and the dorks like you.

Likes? Bwaahahahahahahaha...."lesser forums"

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It takes a special talent to copy and paste news articles on the PF...all of which end with the same outcome.

"libtards....derpa derp....MAGA....derp....TDS...derp"

The "lower forums" need to copy pasta more to get to elite status.