• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

AL East Thread

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@chillerdab how did it feel to get swept?

Hahahhaa. NY fans are such babies.

Ummmm lessee now……. Is the answer something like “I dont know: it’s been so long that I dont remember as a fan what that feels like?”

Wait a minute! Maybe the right answer is something like “almost as bad as you felt when you lost 3 of four to the O’s after proclaiming your team to be in good position to take the division in early May.”

I have an idea: Maybe you should pretend again that I said something about how insurmountable a one game lead in the division is, choochi.
That kind of lowest common denominator misrepresentation always seems to make ‘em smile. Go with that one.

Last edited:

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hahahhaa. NY fans are such babies.

Ummmm lessee now……. Is the answer something like “I dont know: it’s been so long that I dont remember as a fan what that feels like?”

Wait a minute! Maybe the right answer is something like “almost as bad as you felt when you lost 3 of four to the O’s after proclaiming your team to be in good position to take the division in early May.”

I have an idea: Maybe you should pretend again that I said something about how insurmountable a one game lead in the division is, choochi.
That kind of lowest common denominator misrepresentation always seems to make ‘em smile. Go with that one.

I just asked you a question.

Want to know how it feels just in case the Yanks get swept later this season I know what to expect

So I will ask again.....HOW DOES IT FEEL TO GET SWEPT?

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just asked you a question.

Want to know how it feels just in case the Yanks get swept this season I know what to expect

So I will ask again.....HOW DOES IT FEEL TO GET SWEPT?

Umm I dont know: its been so long that I dont remember how that feels.

Maybe try asking for a third time, choochi.

Pure Steel

Hoopla Cash
$ 402.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What happened to the Rangers tonight?
Didnt play like pure steel.

Good to see you posting on here, you’ve been on this site since 2014 and are now posting regularly since the O’s are finally winning after years of getting top draft picks….enjoy the ride clown

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I post regularly on the redskins site, inspector clouseau, and they’ve been terrible for 20 years.

In other news, I also enjoy pina coladas and getting caught in the rain. Wanna go steady now pure steel?

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just happened in October brother

I’m sorry that happened to you. It must be hard to continue to root for front runners.

I’m sure you had plenty of practice knowing that feeling of loss after lebron left the heat, and brees retired.

Dont worry about it, champy: this is DEFINITELY the Yankees year. Definitely!

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I forgot how enjoyable it is to talk shit to yankee fans - a particularly obnoxious subsection of new york fandom.

Lets go O’s!!!

navamind

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
crazy thing is, Judge is still significantly underperforming his xSLG (it was over 100 points higher than his actual SLG entering today's game)

though he also underperformed it by 99 points last year (.613 vs. .712)

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yankees starters have now made 11 consecutive starts of at least 5 innings pitched, and have allowed no more than 2 ER.

Blows my mind that 1) that's a franchise record, and 2) Gerrit Cole had nothing to do with it
So huge on multiple layers. Obviously, if the starter goes deep it means they’re pitching well or at least keeping the team in the ball game. It also keeps innings down on the pen in a 162 game season. And you don’t have to see as much of the “bad pen” on the staff and when you do, it’s on the team’s terms.

Yankees have had a great start to the season.

nynasty

nynasty
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,181.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So huge on multiple layers. Obviously, if the starter goes deep it means they’re pitching well or at least keeping the team in the ball game. It also keeps innings down on the pen in a 162 game season. And you don’t have to see as much of the “bad pen” on the staff and when you do, it’s on the team’s terms.

Yankees have had a great start to the season.

It also keep our mentally challenged manager from having to make too many decisions.

Win win!