• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

AL East Thread

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No playoffs for us but at least we’re going to finish no worse than .500. Hoping for at least one more win in the next five games to put us over .500 and a 30 game improvement over last year. I’d be extremely shocked if Hyde wasn’t a finalist for manager of the year for what he’s done with this team.

navamind

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No playoffs for us but at least we’re going to finish no worse than .500. Hoping for at least one more win in the next five games to put us over .500 and a 30 game improvement over last year. I’d be extremely shocked if Hyde wasn’t a finalist for manager of the year for what he’s done with this team.

yeah, you guys should be proud of this season. Rutschman looks like a legitimate star and Gunnar's already looked really good in his MLB debut, not to mention you have Westburg/Rodriguez/Rom on the verge of the majors. Bright future.

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah, you guys should be proud of this season. Rutschman looks like a legitimate star and Gunnar's already looked really good in his MLB debut, not to mention you have Westburg/Rodriguez/Rom on the verge of the majors. Bright future.
I wish Grayson didn’t get that arm injury because I would’ve liked to have seen what he was capable of in the majors since he was destroying AAA and had nothing left to prove. We’re going to have a stacked infield and probably in another couple of years, Holliday will be up as well. I’d much rather have the problem of having too much talent than not enough.

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I wish the O’s would have made the playoffs, after half a decade of truly awful baseball, especially considering the Caps are about done, the Commanders are a mismamaged shithole, and nobody really cares about the Wizards.

The future is bright, true. I look forward to Elias “substantially increasing the payroll,” this offseason, and an opening window of contention, but damn it would have been great to go to a playoff baseball game in beautiful Camden Yards, considering THIS was the last playoff baseball game I was at:

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
while Francona is almost a shoe-in for Manager of the Year- Hyde is also right there.

The AL East is brutal. Rays are solid (somehow). Blue Jays have a ton of talent. Yankees are the Yankees. Honestly- the Red Sox are in by far the worst shape.

Orioles have a ton of young talent. Ruestchman is an future MVP candidate. Henderson looks awesome. Mullens and Santander can hit. Mountcastle is not bad.

What worried me about the Orioles future is the pitching- but some of the guys have stepped up. Kremer and Voth look like they can stick. Be intresting to see how turns out better- Grayson- or Espino on my Tribe.

Obviously they need Rodriguez to work out- and he prob will- but if they can get some pitching they should be in good position even in that brutal division.

Its pretty crazy how far the Red Sox have fallen. Especially considering Bogaertes and Devers have contract issues coming up.

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
why would francona be a shoo-in for Manager of the year? The Tribe won 80 games last year.

I am genuinely curious as to the answer, because I feel like I must have missed something.

Hyde oversaw a 30 game improvement with a castoff pitching staff, after trading away the frachise leader in Mancini, and his all-star closer…

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
why would francona be a shoo-in for Manager of the year? The Tribe won 80 games last year.

I am genuinely curious as to the answer, because I feel like I must have missed something.

Hyde oversaw a 30 game improvement with a castoff pitching staff, after trading away the frachise leader in Mancini, and his all-star closer…
won their division:suds:

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This alone should make Hyde the unanimous Manager of the Year.

30 game improvemrnt.
I’m sure that you’ve already heard but Adley was named Most Valuable Oriole and Gunnar was named Orioles Minor League Player of the Year.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My ideal Yankees ALDS rotation

G1-Cole
G2-Cortes
G3-Sevy
G4- Taillon (unless they are down 2-1)
G5-Cole

nynasty

nynasty
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,181.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
3 games left for Judge to set the AL HR record.

I think I'd be more impressed if he caught Arraez for the batting title.

obxyankeefan

Hoopla Cash
$ 63,137.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He has been pushing every since he hit #60. Since they started walking him so much 2 weeks ago, he has started chasing balls out of the strike zone more.

Pure Steel

Hoopla Cash
$ 402.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He can walk his way to a batting title and triple crown......

Pure Steel

Hoopla Cash
$ 402.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3