• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

AL East Thread

navamind

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sale and Paxton have looked good. Kluber looks toasty though.

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Glad to have an off day going into New York after sweeping a division rival on the road.

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Glad to have an off day going into New York after sweeping a division rival on the road.

Reeeaaalllllyyy like to get 2 of 3 from the Yanks and put them on notice too.

O’s bullpen needs this off day though, to be sure. All of them looked gassed.

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Reeeaaalllllyyy like to get 2 of 3 from the Yanks and put them on notice too.

O’s bullpen needs this off day though, to be sure. All of them looked gassed.
Yeah, glad Cano will have three days rest and Bautista will have two.

Cyder

Justin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are 6 teams with a winning percentage of .590 or better. 3 are in the AL East.

Pure Steel

Hoopla Cash
$ 402.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are 6 teams with a winning percentage of .590 or better. 3 are in the AL East.

Some crazy run differentials......

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, glad Cano will have three days rest and Bautista will have two.

Gonna be hard to have a lead going into the late innings against Cole. The other two are hittable though. On the other hand, its hard to have much faith in any Oriole starter being consistently good, though overall they've done better than expected, especially as they've faced stiffer competition.

Not sure why anybody would actually serve up anything hittable to Judge - all of MLB saw what happened when he's neutralized / out of that lineup....

Should be a good series.

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gonna be hard to have a lead going into the late innings against Cole. The other two are hittable though. On the other hand, its hard to have much faith in any Oriole starter being consistently good, though overall they've done better than expected, especially as they've faced stiffer competition.

Not sure why anybody would actually serve up anything hittable to Judge - all of MLB saw what happened when he's neutralized / out of that lineup....

Should be a good series.
What you just said is the reason why I’d like to see them trade some of those guys in Norfolk for a top of the rotation starter. Since there’s a logjam at different positions, something needs to happen with some of them one way or another.

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What you just said is the reason why I’d like to see them trade some of those guys in Norfolk for a top of the rotation starter. Since there’s a logjam at different positions, something needs to happen with some of them one way or another.

I agree with you. Its amazing to go from “too little talent” to “too much talent.” The team is definitely an ace and a legit consistent bat away from contending for the whole thing, in my opinion.

Considering the way they started the year, I would hope they would do more than hope for Means to come back and be awesome to solve their starting pitching woes.

I am fine with not selling the farm for Rondon who is injury prone, or Verlander who is old, but Irvin has been a bust and Gibson is a #4.

They have to do better than that.

navamind

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with you. Its amazing to go from “too little talent” to “too much talent.” The team is definitely an ace and a legit consistent bat away from contending for the whole thing, in my opinion.

Considering the way they started the year, I would hope they would do more than hope for Means to come back and be awesome to solve their starting pitching woes.

I am fine with not selling the farm for Rondon who is injury prone, or Verlander who is old, but Irvin has been a bust and Gibson is a #4.

The Orioles logjam of positional talent reminds me of the Rays. Also get 2015-16 Cubs vibes where there's a ton of top prospects coming up and having impacts.

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I just don’t want them to rush Means. It’ll probably take a bit to build his arm back up.
Agree about not selling the farm for players with a lot of question marks. Also would like Ohtani next year but not going to be delusional in thinking the O’s have any chance of signing him, especially with what he’s going to command on the open market.

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Orioles logjam of positional talent reminds me of the Rays. Also get 2015-16 Cubs vibes where there's a ton of top prospects coming up and having impacts.
I just wish that we had more starting pitching prospects. Tons of infield and outfield prospects. And before long, Jackson Holliday is going to be forcing his way up to Double A Bowie since he’s killing it at High A Aberdeen right now and hasn’t missed a beat since his promotion. Wouldn’t be shocked to see him up some time next year if he keeps up this pace.

navamind

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just wish that we had more starting pitching prospects. Tons of infield and outfield prospects. And before long, Jackson Holliday is going to be forcing his way up to Double A Bowie since he’s killing it at High A Aberdeen right now and hasn’t missed a beat since his promotion. Wouldn’t be shocked to see him up some time next year if he keeps up this pace.

.395/.505/.724... as a 19-year-old SS

lol. just insane