• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

AL East Thread

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I called this.

Said LeMahieu would get a single(way overdue) to extend it for Judge.

Here comes the bomb

Pure Steel

Hoopla Cash
$ 402.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That chump behind the plate should be doing minor league games for minimum wage......

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Boone , move on from this fool. You want to get a pitchers feet wet bring him in with a lead/down for an inning. Now if Tanaka blows how you bringing him back in a short series , consecutive games. Man, I still can’t get used to a big man hitting 2 in line up. Overthinking a simple game. Said it before darling said it. Stanton bomb, hardest hit , longest ever seen! WOW. Have no clue why any pitcher would throw him a fastball???? Little league breaking ball hitter.

the ball is juiced, the bats are juiced, the players are juiced. Trifecta, the game is a joke. Any ball decently struck is going out of park.

ohhhh and happ f n blows. Nice attitude

nynasty

nynasty
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,181.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Boy did they fuck that one up.

Should've let Garcia get at least another inning, and with all their maneuvering did they not check to see who has the highest batting average against left-handed fastballs in MLB before they brought in a lefty fastball pitcher?

:L

Pure Steel

Hoopla Cash
$ 402.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Should've let Garcia get at least another inning, and with all their maneuvering did they not check to see who has the highest batting average against left-handed fastballs in MLB before they brought in a lefty fastball pitcher?

Still can't believe the decision to pull Garcia after 1 inning and now this move has put all the pressure on Tanaka for a 6+ inning start.....Most idiotic thing I've seen in decades of watching baseball......

nynasty

nynasty
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,181.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still can't believe the decision to pull Garcia after 1 inning and now this move has put all the pressure on Tanaka for a 6+ inning start.....Most idiotic thing I've seen in decades of watching baseball......

When I thought that I knew what they were doing, I thought it was a great idea, but they completely screwed it up by yanking Garcia so early and bringing in Happ of all people. I don't know what they (and I don't put this 100% on Boone) were thinking.

obxyankeefan

Hoopla Cash
$ 63,137.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When I thought that I knew what they were doing, I thought it was a great idea, but they completely screwed it up by yanking Garcia so early and bringing in Happ of all people. I don't know what they (and I don't put this 100% on Boone) were thinking.

What they were thinking is...For years now Tampa has been at the forefront of new ideas, so lets show them that we are better then they are. Boone fell flat on his face with this plan.

nynasty

nynasty
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,181.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What they were thinking is...For years now Tampa has been at the forefront of new ideas, so lets show them that we are better then they are. Boone fell flat on his face with this plan.

Nobody hits lefty fastballs better than Tampa. For that reason alone I assumed they would go Monty.

Never assume!

Pure Steel

Hoopla Cash
$ 402.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nobody hits lefty fastballs better than Tampa. For that reason alone I assumed they would go Monty.

Never assume!

As Felix Unger said in court.....you make an ass of u and me!

Sportsguy9695

Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,968.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I don’t think they should let Garcia go one inning then bring in someone else. I think that is a terrible move and looks awful for the Yankees.

nynasty

nynasty
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,181.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Swing game line-ups

1. Austin Meadows (L) RF
2. Brandon Lowe (L) 2B
3. Randy Arozarena (R) LF
4. Ji-Man Choi (L) 1B
5. Yoshi Tsutsugo (L) DH
6. Joey Wendle (L) 3B
7. Willy Adames (R) SS
8. Kevin Kiermaier (L) CF
9. Michael Perez (L) C

P Charlie Morton

1. DJ LeMahieu (R) 2B
2. Aaron Judge (R) RF
3. Aaron Hicks (S) CF
4. Luke Voit (R) 1B
5. Giancarlo Stanton (R) DH
6. Gio Urshela (R) 3B
7. Gleyber Torres (R) SS
8. Brett Gardner (L) LF
9. Kyle Higashioka (R) C

P Masahiro Tanaka

Back to the bench for Sanchez and Frazier

I guess they'll be in pinstripes? Weird.