• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

AL EAST 2017 Thread

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What?!? You're not sold on Cy Miley??

When Wade is carrying your pitching staff, I shouldnt have to explain why I dont believe in their staying power

cerealboi

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,620.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When Wade is carrying your pitching staff, I shouldnt have to explain why I dont believe in their staying power

Bundy's a stud - I question if he can get them 175 inning though. I have my doubts given his previous MLB high of 109.

Gausman - not sold on him but I suppose he could be good.

Miley and Ubaldo are garbage.

They better hope this Asher guy pans out. But given he came from the Phillies, I have my doubts.

$500 Million

Elitist Douche
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The real Chase Headley is back

Never hated a Yankee as much as that guy

Gleyber Torres playing a lotta 3rd in the minors

Watch out Chase

Torres has played 14 games at SS, 3 at 3B, and 3 at 2B.

They need to get him over to hot corner a lot more because Headley needs to go.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bundy's a stud - I question if he can get them 175 inning though. I have my doubts given his previous MLB high of 109.

Gausman - not sold on him but I suppose he could be good.

Miley and Ubaldo are garbage.

They better hope this Asher guy pans out. But given he came from the Phillies, I have my doubts.

Yes, I like Bundy

Gausman gets a lotta talk but seems to get hammered every start

Bullpen is a wreck without Britton

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Torres has played 14 games at SS, 3 at 3B, and 3 at 2B.

They need to get him over to hot corner a lot more because Headley needs to go.

When you look at this team, Chase and Chris Carter are just the 2 guys that dont fit

Carter is destined to be released once Bird can establish he doesnt suck

Danny Valencia signed with Seattle for 1 year 5.5,, that guy woulda been a great get for this team, but he signed pretty quick in the offseason

$500 Million

Elitist Douche
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have a trade idea IF the Pittsburgh Pirates decide to go into full rebuild mode at the trade deadline

Yankees Get:

SP Geritt Cole

Yankees get a young pitcher with great stuff and 2 years of control left

Pirates Get:
OF Clint Frazier
SP Justus Sheffield
SS Jorge Mateo
3B Miguel Andujar

The emergence of Hicks and Judge makes Frazier expendable, we replace the promise Sheffield has with Cole, and let's be honest, Mateo isn't playing ahead of Gleyber Torres or Tyler Wade for that matter, then you throw in Andujar who also has a lot of upside.

Last edited:

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have a trade idea IF the Pittsburgh Pirates decide to go into full rebuild mode at the trade deadline

Yankees Get:

SP Geritt Cole

Yankees get a young pitcher with great stuff and 2 years of control left

Pirates Get:
OF Clint Frazier
SP Justus Sheffield
SS Jorge Mateo
3B Miguel Andujar

The emergence of Hicks and Judge makes Frazier expendable, we replace the promise Sheffield has with Cole, and let's be honest, Mateo isn't playing ahead of Gleyber Torres or Tyler Wade for that matter, then you throw in Andujar who also has a lot of upside.

Fair offer that would probably get it done, I just personally hate Cole...........I cant get his one postseason start out of my head, when he got destroyed, his body language was terrible and had no fight in him

The way guys like Ivan Nova go to the weak hitting NL, and look incredible, I think Cole would see his game take a big hit by entering the powerful AL East

For me, far too much upside being surrendered, for a guy that may or may not be an Ace, and for that package, he better be

I think Cashman knows already who he is definitely not trading, and I think out of the guys you posted, Sheffield is one guy he wont move.....I think Matteo and Andujar can definitely be had, Frazier probably but reluctantly.........I have a feeling once KC has their fire sale, the more likely scenario is a guy like Ian Kennedy returning to the Bronx.....

On another note, Chance Adams is putting together another stellar season....I do wonder how long they let CC continue to go out there and get blasted.....I know he is the de-facto Captain of this team and the organization has a lotta respect for him, but everyone has to have a breaking point

$500 Million

Elitist Douche
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fair offer that would probably get it done, I just personally hate Cole...........I cant get his one postseason start out of my head, when he got destroyed, his body language was terrible and had no fight in him

The way guys like Ivan Nova go to the weak hitting NL, and look incredible, I think Cole would see his game take a big hit by entering the powerful AL East

For me, far too much upside being surrendered, for a guy that may or may not be an Ace, and for that package, he better be

I think Cashman knows already who he is definitely not trading, and I think out of the guys you posted, Sheffield is one guy he wont move.....I think Matteo and Andujar can definitely be had, Frazier probably but reluctantly.........I have a feeling once KC has their fire sale, the more likely scenario is a guy like Ian Kennedy returning to the Bronx.....

On another note, Chance Adams is putting together another stellar season....I do wonder how long they let CC continue to go out there and get blasted.....I know he is the de-facto Captain of this team and the organization has a lotta respect for him, but everyone has to have a breaking point

Kennedy would definitely be cheaper, we might be able to keep Frazier in a deal for him.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kennedy would definitely be cheaper, we might be able to keep Frazier in a deal for him.

For the record, most people see Cole like you do, but ive been quietly hoping it doesnt happen, just something about that guy scares me

cerealboi

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,620.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oy. This Sox offense is brutal.

cowboys5xsbs

Surprise Motherfucker
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why did they send ellsberry I figured he would be out from the getgo if he went :doh:

$500 Million

Elitist Douche
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was the right call, the RF had to make a perfect play and he did, gotta tip your cap.

$500 Million

Elitist Douche
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, and Fuck Chris Carter.

Seriously, I'd rather have Romine at 1B

$500 Million

Elitist Douche
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah he's awful. Shouldn't Austin be back in the next month or so?

He's on the 60 Day DL so the earliest he can return is in June.

He's doing drills and BP in Tampa at the moment so he should be ready.

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Could you imagine what Joe maddon would do with this team. if blinktTarrdee can have this team 10 games over, whoa!!!! season over Yankees win, Yankees win. Theeeeeeee Yankees win..., I find it hysterical that every move blinky makes , case & point , putting carter in 9 th slot, lol, how many times did he blow an opportunity?