• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

AL East 2016 thread

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If punk as Odor never throws a punch there are no suspensions. MLB has CLEARLY said Bitch Oder is at fault.
So when is your optometrist appointment?

If Bitchtista doesn't try to hurt Odor with an illegal slide there is no confrontation. Keep trying, putz. Odor put that bitch in his place and taught him a lesson. Good for him.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Bitchtista doesn't try to hurt Odor with an illegal slide there is no confrontation. Keep trying, putz. Odor put that bitch in his place and taught him a lesson. Good for him.
You know if Odor himself hasn't made slides much more dangerous to a players health, you and he wouldn't sound like fucking hypocrites.

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
bitch odor, family guy reference? nice! anyway, what da fook are we talking about here..... what did bautista do wrong?.. look, the guy could be biggest perrick in game, but all he is guilty of is is a hard slide, believe me as a former SS, i would have stomped his head into ground had he made any kind of contact, then its players justice, but odor knew it was coming, everyone knew, he can't act like a street punk in this case, there was NO CONTACT. there are kids at game, with the crack down on all kinds of violence in sports today, you think parents are going to take their kids to game, and at these prices?

and another thing, former mlb players are saying they thought odor was throwing ball at bautista? r u kidding me with this nonsense, midfielders are taught to throw low to get the runner to get down/slide so they get a clear view of 1st base to get off a good throw.. bautista did his job on that play... DID HIS JOB!

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
bitch odor, family guy reference? nice! anyway, what da fook are we talking about here..... what did bautista do wrong?.. look, the guy could be biggest perrick in game, but all he is guilty of is is a hard slide, believe me as a former SS, i would have stomped his head into ground had he made any kind of contact, then its players justice, but odor knew it was coming, everyone knew, he can't act like a street punk in this case, there was NO CONTACT. there are kids at game, with the crack down on all kinds of violence in sports today, you think parents are going to take their kids to game, and at these prices?

and another thing, former mlb players are saying they thought odor was throwing ball at bautista? r u kidding me with this nonsense, midfielders are taught to throw low to get the runner to get down/slide so they get a clear view of 1st base to get off a good throw.. bautista did his job on that play... DID HIS JOB!

What part of the rules have changed are you not able to get through your thick skull?

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some of my connections are telling me that Bautista got off easy because he was embarrassed on national TV by getting his face knocked off his head. The fact that he got suspended is PROOF that he slid in illegally at Odor, trying to maim him.

When you come to Texas and do stupid shit, you get your ears boxed. Let that be a wake up call to all visitors.

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What part of the rules have changed are you not able to get through your thick skull?

i read the rules, and there is nothing bautista did that broke them, he slid ontop of bag, legs low, hand touch bag, he was not high, he was not late.. he was aggressive, and thats all he could have done in retaliation... odor, didn't get off a good throw because the ball was not hit hard, the feed wasn't great, odor should have straddled bag like a 1st baseman, take the out, and should have ate it, PERIOD.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i read the rules, and there is nothing bautista did that broke them, he slid ontop of bag, legs low, hand touch bag, he was not high, he was not late.. he was aggressive, and thats all he could have done in retaliation... odor, didn't get off a good throw because the ball was not hit hard, the feed wasn't great, odor should have straddled bag like a 1st baseman, take the out, and should have ate it, PERIOD.

He slid three feet past the bag. He stayed high and was late. That's why Odor defended himself with the baseball. That is against the new rules. THE DOUBLE PLAY WAS AWARDED BECAUSE IT WAS AN ILLEGAL SLIDE. GET THAT THROUGH YOUR THICK HEAD, DUMBASS.

navamind

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
More important news: Travis Shaw is now batting .331/.403/.577 this year.

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He slid three feet past the bag. He stayed high and was late. That's why Odor defended himself with the baseball. That is against the new rules. THE DOUBLE PLAY WAS AWARDED BECAUSE IT WAS AN ILLEGAL SLIDE. GET THAT THROUGH YOUR THICK HEAD, DUMBASS.

sorry hommeeee, but it was not an illegal slide, if it was he would have gotten more then 1 game. he got the 1 simply because the league is run by uneducated more ons.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sorry hommeeee, but it was not an illegal slide, if it was he would have gotten more then 1 game. he got the 1 simply because the league is run by uneducated more ons.

THE DOUBLE PLAY WAS AWARDED BECAUSE IT WAS AN ILLEGAL SLIDE. YOU'RE WRONG. DEAL WITH IT.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pineda is a head case. They need to trade him ASAP

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pineda is a head case. They need to trade him ASAP

pineda is a head case, serevino should be in AAA, tanaka can't get through 6 eovaldi can't pass 5 CC is fat... c'mon man!!!! there is no leadership on this team.. joe is more concerned about what his players think of him, than gettin on them! don't care how much a BP makes ever hear of tough love? TOO soft on players and players show no discipline.... the season goes as this, win steak lose streak lose then win a few... compete then fade... injury, rest players no chemistry...

navamind

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
also, from Saturday: Guerin Austin getting soaked by the gatorade bath after Papi's walkoff.

david-ortiz-of-the-boston-red-sox-reacts-as-he-is-given-a-powerade-picture-id531429690.jpg

Last edited:

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@romeo212000 why do I hear crickets?

Odor only had one slide where he spiked Aybar. That one is unaccept. As for the others, the rules were different then, and that was considered a "baseball play". The rules have since changed and middle infielders have adjusted their fielding habits which would leave them more exposed if someone executed one of those slides than before the rule change. Bautista knew this and chose to execute an illegal slide anyways knowing the consequences included ending the inning, the game be damned. So, no you don't and your point is invalid. Thanks for playing.

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
THE DOUBLE PLAY WAS AWARDED BECAUSE IT WAS AN ILLEGAL SLIDE. YOU'RE WRONG. DEAL WITH IT.

ever think they got it wrong? of course not cause u a hommee... look, i am a fan of the game first, you are putting a player of your fav team 1st. rah rah

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ever think they got it wrong? of course not cause u a hommee... look, i am a fan of the game first, you are putting a player of your fav team 1st. rah rah

You're wrong. Deal with it.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

if it wasn't an illegal slide, then why did the double play get awarded even though Odor's throw ended up 20 ft. to the right of Mooreland. You eat your boogers, don't you?