• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

AL East 2016 thread

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't want to fall behind in the count with this guy

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Very solid win for the Yanks tonight. Bullpen looked amazing and held the Jays to just 3 hits.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have 4 Free Tickets to the Yankees game

This Friday or Saturday

next Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday

You can come pick em up at Stans

if anyone is interested, really good seats, find me

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last year it was dead. I love talking baseball.

Here is a crazy question: If Angels Struggle again you think there is any way Trout gets traded. I cant see MLB loving this situation. They want that man in the playoffs. I know its early Im just saying if they do bad.

If so i hope Yankees would go all in. Bring home the Jersey kid. It would take a lot to land him and Angles would be stupid to trade him unless they do a full re build but even still he is still young enough to last a re build.

I know this is a stupid question. I can always dream of him being a Yankee.

obxyankeefan

Hoopla Cash
$ 63,137.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Here is a crazy question: If Angels Struggle again you think there is any way Trout gets traded. I cant see MLB loving this situation. They want that man in the playoffs. I know its early Im just saying if they do bad.

If so i hope Yankees would go all in. Bring home the Jersey kid. It would take a lot to land him and Angles would be stupid to trade him unless they do a full re build but even still he is still young enough to last a re build.

Trout will always be an Angel, but Harper or Stanton could and I believe will change teams in the next few years.

Yankees in 2019 have Harper and Stanton in the 3 and 4 spots, with Thor, Mats and Harvey anchoring the staff.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Little fun factoid

When Trout was in high school, only 2 scouts came to see him, the Angels with the 26th pick I believe, and the Yankees with the 27th.......Of course the Angels took him, and all reports are that the Yankees were going to

They are on the verge of wasting Trouts' prime seasons, the Angels farm system is amongst the worst in baseball, and that team is just looking like it will be awful for years to come.......I doubt they move Trout, and if they did, sadly, the Yankees wouldnt have the package to get him, considering how many stronger systems would be in on him

StanMarsh51

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Little fun factoid

When Trout was in high school, only 2 scouts came to see him, the Angels with the 26th pick I believe, and the Yankees with the 27th.......Of course the Angels took him, and all reports are that the Yankees were going to

They are on the verge of wasting Trouts' prime seasons, the Angels farm system is amongst the worst in baseball, and that team is just looking like it will be awful for years to come.......I doubt they move Trout, and if they did, sadly, the Yankees wouldnt have the package to get him, considering how many stronger systems would be in on him

Not only that, but the pick that the Angels used on Trout was a compensation pick from the Yankees for signing Mark Teixeira.

The 10 best draft picks gained by losing a free agent

tducey

Sports discussion
Hoopla Cash
$ 46,233.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Boy, the Orioles are looking good right now, hoping my Red Sox get a win in this series.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This Friday or Saturday

If not for the NBA Playoffs, I would have taking you up on your offer for the Saturday game

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This Friday or Saturday

Now if it was for tickets May 3-5, I'd possibly make the 5 or so hour trek to New York to take you up on the offer to see a game in the Orioles series since I'd like to say that I've been to Yankee Stadium.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Little fun factoid

Yup Yankees were so ready to take him. Damn those Angels.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Little fun factoid

Would you do a package that Starts with Servino and Judge and maybe Bird? Might be too much .