• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

AL Central Thread '19 Edition

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, hopefully this Rosario smack talk is leading to a legendary 3 run homer to laugh in my face

Stay tuned

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Someone needs to let Baldumbass know we haven’t won the division yet

Forget the legit injuries

He’s fucking still giving guys daily rest. It’s goddamn September.

Garver yesterday.

Polanco today.

More LaMarre, Adrianza and Astudillo.

Guys a genius.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He’s a power hitter???

Lol guy has a career .476 slugging % and is slugging like .400 in the second half

Fuck you are constantly stupid

So he isn't a power hitter? Lmao you are not the brightest bulb in your mom's basement

Btw if the Twins don't win the division...wow what a choke

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not counting on it...but if the Twins somehow lose tonight they go into the Indians series only 3.5 up. Kinda crazy, thought they wrapped the division up.

Gopherfan84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So long as one of our teams sucks, we shall remain civil.

It's debatable if we have a team that doesn't suck. Even the Twinkees and the Loons, the two best teams in town right now don't look all that good in the midst of pushes for the playoffs.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So he isn't a power hitter? Lmao you are not the brightest bulb in your mom's basement

Btw if the Twins don't win the division...wow what a choke

No, no he is not.

I just stated why.

Really isn’t my fault if you continue to be a moron.

We are seeing record setting home run totals and you’re calling a guy who has still yet to every hit 30 homers in a season a “power hitter”

Maybe it’s his 21 doubles this year??

Lmao.

But yeah, Twins choke the division. But fans can’t bitch.

You gonna run and hide again?? That’s typically what you do when you bitch about injuries then I prove you wrong.

Back to moms basement?? See I can do it too.

Or back to the NFL boards to bitch about the refs screwing your shitty Browns??

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, no he is not.

I just stated why.

Really isn’t my fault if you continue to be a moron.

We are seeing record setting home run totals and you’re calling a guy who has still yet to every hit 30 homers in a season a “power hitter”

Maybe it’s his 21 doubles this year??

Lmao.

But yeah, Twins choke the division. But fans can’t bitch.

You gonna run and hide again?? That’s typically what you do when you bitch about injuries then I prove you wrong.

Back to moms basement?? See I can do it too.

Or back to the NFL boards to bitch about the refs screwing your shitty Browns??

Prove me wrong? You haven't proved anyone wrong...ever lol

Like I said before, it's nothing new for injuries to happen to the Indians. You bitching about 30+ games over .500 with a team that didn't have much expectations is beyond dumb.

The reason why I said it would crazy be if they blow the lead has nothing to do with expectations it has to do with the present...Indians having their best 2 starters out then Ramirez with the Twins having a 6 or 7 game lead...early in the season it was at what 15 games? That makes it even more difficult. Lol I'm here for the show, like I said not counting on it. Can't wait to hear the bitching when the Twins get stomped by the Astros...."this team is garbage, fire the coach and get rid of half the team" lolzzz

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Prove me wrong? You haven't proved anyone wrong...ever lol

Like I said before, it's nothing new for injuries to happen to the Indians. You bitching about 30+ games over .500 with a team that didn't have much expectations is beyond dumb.

The reason why I said it would crazy be if they blow the lead has nothing to do with expectations it has to do with the present...Indians having their best 2 starters out then Ramirez with the Twins having a 6 or 7 game lead...early in the season it was at what 15 games? That makes it even more difficult. Lol I'm here for the show, like I said not counting on it. Can't wait to hear the bitching when the Twins get stomped by the Astros...."this team is garbage, fire the coach and get rid of half the team" lolzzz

Yes, every time you complain about 3 injuries basically all year. I can name 3 key players currently out for extended stretches at that given time. Injuries ain’t an excuse if the Twins blow this. But it’s mindblowing if you think Cleveland has been hit harder.

But then you’re all worried about me bitching about the twins, basically as a way to cover your bases if Cleveland does lose the division. You’re defending Rosario as if he’s your goddamn relative. Guy is an average all around ball player and I feel it’s odd that you’re so dramatically defending the enemy.

Call Kipnis average. I ain’t gonna jump all over it.

We all know the Twins are getting swept. This isn’t gonna be ground breaking news.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ryan LaMarre was added from the Braves minors, yes you read that correctly.

His 2 ABs so far

Strike out to end the game as tying run at the plate

Ground out today with 2nd and 3rd no outs. We don’t score.

Way to send out a playoff roster.

Voltaire26

Detroit Born and Raised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Big series in Cleveland ... If Cleveland sweeps Minnesota, we have a good old division race. If Minnesota sweeps Cleveland, put a fork in them ... maybe even for the wild card.

Detroit has their own big series ... playing for the #1 pick against the Orioles ... If we can lose 2 of three we will be in good shape.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Big series in Cleveland ... If Cleveland sweeps Minnesota, we have a good old division race. If Minnesota sweeps Cleveland, put a fork in them ... maybe even for the wild card.

Detroit has their own big series ... playing for the #1 pick against the Orioles ... If we can lose 2 of three we will be in good shape.

Yeah huge series, figured it would come down to this but a couple weeks ago I would have thought the Twins would run away with it. I mean from looks at it at this point...

A. Win the division and play the Astros, but no play-in game for the WC.
B. Play the Rays or A's in a play-in game, if they win, play the Yankees.

Obviously, the goal is to win the division but the Indians suck against the Astros and injuries aren't helped. Honestly, I'm just glad the Indians have fought through this season and been this good. I honestly didn't expect this but I hope they can sweep, at least win 2 out of 3 and somehow win the division...it would be an epic division win if they could.

VikingFan2k2

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
source.gif

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Well I hope if your Tigers get the # 1 pick they pick the wrong prospect. I mean fuck meeeechegan! I mean how you doing?