• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

AL Central Smack Talk

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2012 recruiting class rankings -- UM #6 nationally -- MSU #11 nationally
2013 recruiting class rankings -- UM #13 nationally -- MSU not in the top 20

Maybe you need to read up some more about the recruits UM has been bringing in. There is a reason why they lost their back court to the NBA and came back this year and won the B1G by 3 games without them.

Beilein does recruit players to fit his system, but they are signing multiple top 100 players each year and have been for the last couple years, which just so happens to coincide with competing for the B1G year in and year out and making deep runs in the NCAA tourney.

Pretty hard to have a great recruiting class when you had one scholarship to offer......the reason izzo's class the last 2 years wasnt anything special was because the one year, we had one spot....he went after jabarri parker hard.......when he didnt get him he ended up getting schilling....he put all his chips on parker......but spin it how you want.....once again, youre showing me 2 years....Like i said....do it 5 years in a row....otherwise youre a flash in the pan...

Spike albrecht "we have to start all over again".........doesnt sound to confident on mlive....if mcgoofy leaves.....what bigs do UM have?

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now if the twins could pitch....joe mauer waking up for me....

Tigers arent impressing me at all so far.....sloppy baseball being played.

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watched the 30 for 30 on the bad boys last night.....makes me miss 80's basketball so much....havent watched an NBA game in a few years now.....boring

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Assessing the quality of a defense based on errors alone is pretty ridiculous and can easily be broken with very simple thought experiments....

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Assessing the quality of a defense based on errors alone is pretty ridiculous and can easily be broken with very simple thought experiments....

All i know is detroits defense was supposed to be better this year....thru 12 games, i dont see it.....at least peralta made the throws and was solid....gonzalez is a mess......hopefully nicky c doesnt keep letting them go right between his legs....if that had been miggy with an error like that....they would all be crying how miggy cant play 3rd.

Tigers one of 11 teams interested in hanrahan.....i think texas gets him tho...

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bums? Bonafacio just got another hit earlier....but he got picked off...his 3rd time picked off already...

Did he get picked off alot while in KC?

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All i know is detroits defense was supposed to be better this year....thru 12 games, i dont see it.....at least peralta made the throws and was solid....gonzalez is a mess......hopefully nicky c doesnt keep letting them go right between his legs....if that had been miggy with an error like that....they would all be crying how miggy cant play 3rd.

It is still 12 games though. Guys aren't going to have 400 averages and 8 ERA's much longer. Or in this case, the lack of an expected net gain in runs saved. All of the sudden the Royals pen is reverting back to normal. ( No crow in the 8th though, seriously)

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bums? Bonafacio just got another hit earlier....but he got picked off...his 3rd time picked off already...

Did he get picked off alot while in KC?

He is known to not be the most intelligent baserunner with his gifts running. If only he could hit over a full season... I guess we will find out.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL, 2 of the 3 errors were on Verlander himself (bad throws to first on a bunt and a pickoff). If anyone was "sloppy", it was JV. The 3rd error on Alex Gonzalez occurred after JV was out of the game. But a win is a win. He's pitched better games and gotten a loss or an ND, so sometimes things even out.

One went thru the wickets on Nicky C with two outs while JV was still pitching also, I believe. Not sure what surprised me more, the big bottom of the fifth or that the pen held on for four innings.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And delabar.

We had 4 runs on 7 walks and 3 wild pitches(no RBI's cuz all were on WP) at one point in the inning. The lone out at that point was a sac bunt lol.

Kubel decided to ruin it a get a 2 run single.

6 runs on 1 hit, 8 walks and 3 WP.

Unreal.

That's got to be the craziest inning if the year so far. It has to be.

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alot of walks in games...twins yesterday in one inning....and i think the chi sox walked 15 bo sox the other night. Crazy

navamind

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

key words