• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

AL Central Smack Talk

CaptO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
too funny Tool Man....this ignore list thing is great....you and Cleaves can talk all your garbage you want...bad part is when others "quote" you...

but hey....seeing your garbage every 20th post is soooo worth it...

You should actually try the "ignore" feature for once...instead of just "talk", like you do everything else...lol...its rather enjoyable.

Yep Bums, reading this thread is enjoyable with the shit talkers on ignore :nod:

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep Bums, reading this thread is enjoyable with the shit talkers on ignore :nod:

Lol because bums isnt a shit talker....ive never been banned from a thread....hey bums? Still cant find the tigers board eh? Of course capt barney fife NEVER talks shit......hes a mod...

So since all tiger fans are shit talkers in barney fifes eyes.....why dont him and bums make their own lil cuddly room to go snuggle in......first capt was up iffys ass.....now hes holding bums jock.....oh yeah....he needs a "team up" partner.....forgot........paaaaaaaaathetic with 9 A's...

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im boycotting til we get some MOTHERFUKIN closers that dont give away games. Should of won #1 - but Perez shit the bed. Should of won last night - but Shaw followed suit

Cant compete with SHIT CLOSERS. I bleed for the guys that put it out there day after day only to have some clown masquerading as a MLB closer shove their efforts up their asses

Moving on to 100% support my 2nd fav team - Bosox

On august 8 this clown jumped off the bandwagon......august 8th?????

100 percent? That leaves 0 percent for the injuns.......

And they still got almost 7 weeks to go:laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:

Watta clown

If i had anything to do with the injuns, i wouldnt want this bandwagon fan anywhere near anything injun related.....happy and talking smack when theyre winning......jumping off the bandwagon and being a crybaby when they lose...

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wc Race

Rays -
Yanks 1 gm
Indians 1.5
O's 1.5
Royals 2

This is gonna be a hell of a two and half weeks!!!

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Read my post (above), Cleaves. Im boycotting til they prove they deserve my fandom...& that will require dumping Perez, Shaw & a cpl other of those assclowns that simply dont own the goods needed to compete

Im WAY BEYOND PIZZING MAD

Deserve your fandom?

Wow, im sure clevelands front office is trying everything to please this clown.....they dont wanna lose his fandom.....without him, they will only draw 6,999 fans at the game.

I wonder if perez is still there next year will he change his tune...or will he still be boycotting....hell they still have perez right? Wonder if hes rooting for the injuns for the WC....guy on baseball tonight last night picked the injuns to get the 2nd WC.

how funny will that be if boston and cleveland play in the playoffs.....since boston has 100% of his fandom. Or will he jump off their bandwagon and attempt to jump back on the injun express.....poor clowns gonna break an ankle with all that bandwagon jumping...

Wonder when he jumps from the browns bandwagon on to the pats or broncos bandwagon

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey dougie....

Great day today....

Morris peterson is being inducted into the michigan states athletic hall of fame.

Heart of a champion..

Flintstones >> fab 5

CaptO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wc Race

Rays -
Yanks 1 gm
Indians 1.5
O's 1.5
Royals 2

This is gonna be a hell of a two and half weeks!!!

Anybodys to win or lose thats for sure. Go Tribe :yahoo:

Howie115

'Tis but a scratch...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anybodys to win or lose thats for sure. Go Tribe.

I would love to see the Indians get the second WC. Especially if it's at the expense of A-Roid and the Yankees.

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would love to see the Indians get the second WC. Especially if it's at the expense of A-Roid and the Yankees.

The one team i dont want to get in, is the orioles.....they give the tigers fits....

I hate the yankees, but i know the tigers can handle them.

CaptO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, what's up with Mickey Dee's shakes these days? The clear cups need to go too! (I'm bout to get a Frosty)

No clue. Ordered one a few mos ago & they hand me this shit with whipped cream & cherry on top. Im like WTF? Gave it back & asked for a regular one. Maybe they think only kids & chicks order them

CaptO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Shame Aroid cant just disappear like Jetes did...

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If we don't get it I wouldn't mind seeing the O's in the playoffs, but fuck that...GO TRIBE!