• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

AL Central Smack Talk

Spartan1Nation

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like the Royals might be having a fire sale at the deadline... That team is pitiful

CaptO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love the excuse of being in other game threads HAHAHAHHAHAHA... Yeah you conveniently forgot about getting on this one when the Tribe was losing... LOL you guys show no shame

You seem to forget Ive made a lot more appearances here on SportsHoopla then I ever did on cBS

& theres nothing like live game chat. Plus its the only chance I get to BS with my buddies that havent made it over here yet. You can find me there most any night

Spartan1Nation

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tigers choke... Wings choke... Thats sports for ya

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where's Dougie? Shouldn't he be here telling us how the Wings had heart? Eh, i'm betting on excuses... After all that's his way, Michigan teams win because they are just so good and they lose because the other team got lucky, thankfully the Tigers are a lock to win the Series... BWAAHAHAHAHA

Spartan1Nation

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where's Dougie? Shouldn't he be here telling us how the Wings had heart? Eh, i'm betting on excuses... After all that's his way, Michigan teams win because they are just so good and they lose because the other team got lucky, thankfully the Tigers are a lock to win the Series... BWAAHAHAHAHA

They lost in overtime by a goal... What excuses should be made? I am not much of a Hockey fan but it does seem like a young team that pushed the favorite to game 7 and lost in overtime showed quite a bit of heart... Yeah they choked a 3 games to 1 lead away but they did far better than anyone thought they would... the better team won... It happens

CaptO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tigers choke... Wings choke... Thats sports for ya

Looks like the Tribe gets a 'pass' then too ;)

& just in case you call me out again for being a no show, I wont be around tonight. Taking the wife out for her birthday

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like the Tribe gets a 'pass' then too ;)

& just in case you call me out again for being a no show, I wont be around tonight. Taking the wife out for her birthday

Make sure you sit by a tv and sneak a peek when she takes a bite to eat :lol:

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel bad the Royals. They had hope and a good young team and almost every yr end up in last place...smh

Spartan1Nation

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, poor guys. I'd much rather see the White Sox in dead last. Eff em!

Well atleast they have a few players to trade and stock the system... Like they have been doing for 30 years now :laugh3:

Speaking of farm systems Twinkie fans should be excited about theirs... They have some serious young talent in the minors Shouldn't be long before we see it

powerchord86

Tolerator
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,744.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well atleast they have a few players to trade and stock the system... Like they have been doing for 30 years now :laugh3:

Speaking of farm systems Twinkie fans should be excited about theirs... They have some serious young talent in the minors Shouldn't be long before we see it

Yeah, this year we knew from the start was going to suck. Next season or next could be much better. :thumb:

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We just gave an update on the standings. You Tig fans have been beating your chest for the last week and yet you still only have a 1.5 game lead when Cleveland falls apart.

:Cry:

Or how about, the injuns won 18 of 22 and are still not in first place. The injun fans were the ones celebrating first in may....us tiger fans know its how you finish.

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just glad the injun fans showed back up....i too took my wife out to the lounge last night for her bday.....once i saw cleveland won, AND the tigs lost, i KNEW the injun fans would be back.....funny how when they lose they are posting elsewhere.....but yet when the injuns win, shane comes on the tigers boards to brag.

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They lost in overtime by a goal... What excuses should be made? I am not much of a Hockey fan but it does seem like a young team that pushed the favorite to game 7 and lost in overtime showed quite a bit of heart... Yeah they choked a 3 games to 1 lead away but they did far better than anyone thought they would... the better team won... It happens
Honestly it has nothing to do with the Wings, it's Dougie, the Wings did far better than most thought they would, the future looks bright. Dougie just has a way of making it seem like whenever a Michigan team loses it's because the other team got lucky...

Peace...

Spartan1Nation

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Joke of a series by the Tigers lineup.. But Pittsburgh is a solid team and Cutch is a beast... If they got a solid power hitter in that lineup then they would be really good... I am thinking that if the Twinkies are selling Willingham then the Pirates might be buying

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man pitts pitching was tough this series.....thank god they threw contreras in there that one game.

Well expect the injun bandwagon to be rolling thru soon.....injuns win, tigers lose.

Spartan1Nation

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Tigers starting pitching can be so filthy sometimes.. They were a K machine this series... Need Ajax back to jump start this offense though