• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

AJ's gf and mom on cover of access magazine..

MarkOU

License to Thrill
Hoopla Cash
$ 287.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:csb:

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think this answers that question:

ajmccarronmom.jpg

Oh I see, daddy bought mommy some new hooters, now it makes sense....

LawDawg

Sic 'em Dawgs ... woof!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's just funny how low you guys set your standards. You see these two and are blown the fuck away. :L

I've always found it interesting how anonymous posting Internet people put down women as not being hot, when they obviously are.

Perhaps those of you posting otherwise are super studs and have a line of drop dead gorgeous women you are bedding nightly. But, if we made you post pics - not that I am doing that as I wouldn't - I'm guessing that your tastes aren't as high and almighty as you think.

These two women may not be to your tastes, but objectively, they are very fine looking women. The gf has proven it ... she was Miss Alabama. The mom probably isn't your taste as you probably aren't in your forties or older. Trust me, as you age, your opinion of what is hot or not becomes relative. For her age, the mom is very fine.

mcro_rave_2001

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've always found it interesting how anonymous posting Internet people put down women as not being hot, when they obviously are.

Perhaps those of you posting otherwise are super studs and have a line of drop dead gorgeous women you are bedding nightly. But, if we made you post pics - not that I am doing that as I wouldn't - I'm guessing that your tastes aren't as high and almighty as you think.

These two women may not be to your tastes, but objectively, they are very fine looking women. The gf has proven it ... she was Miss Alabama. The mom probably isn't your taste as you probably aren't in your forties or older. Trust me, as you age, your opinion of what is hot or not becomes relative. For her age, the mom is very fine.

It could be that they are so pussy whipped by their wife/GF they can't say another women is hot.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Original.

Apparently the internet and its vast amount of viewership agree that both are pretty hot, considering the amount of pictures circling the internet about them and posts on many sites all agreeing they are pretty hot. To each his own, if you dont feel they are, then dont post is all I can say.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Good post and its apparent to me(in my 40's) that Dee Dee is a nice looking woman for over 40 and the mom of 4. She has done quite well keeping that hot little body up. My opinion, I would and come back for seconds if allowed.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's just funny how low you guys set your standards. You see these two and are blown the fuck away. :L

Dont see any posts of your significant other on here showing us you can do better. Pics or gtfo.

bonham

We are
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
His mom is hotter than the GF

Edisto_Tiger

Member Sporting a Natty
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I freely admit my standards were extremely low back in the day and these two are well above what standards I did have. Now that I'm thinking about it, I can't really think of many women that I wouldn't have screwed. I did not discriminate based on age, race, size, beauty, religion, ethnicity, or anything else. I just enjoyed fucking.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
His mom is hotter than the GF

I agree, but then I like mine older in most cases. His girlfriend was hot enough to be Miss Alabama, so she must be pretty hot on a contest standard also. Some people just need to have something to complain about.

NDHoosier101

Reigning "Last to post" Champion
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,338.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If both were standing at the bar I'd approach his mom way before his gf...mmmmiiiiillllfffff .

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I freely admit my standards were extremely low back in the day and these two are well above what standards I did have. Now that I'm thinking about it, I can't really think of many women that I wouldn't have screwed. I did not discriminate based on age, race, size, beauty, religion, ethnicity, or anything else. I just enjoyed fucking.

:laugh3: You old horndog you.

Texas Fight

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have plenty of options and I'd still bang. I don't see why tf the majority of straight males wouldn't?

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can go to my local shopping mall and find women hotter than that within 2 minutes but these guys from Alabama have never seen anything like them. It's almost pitiful. This has got to be at least the tenth thread they've started and I haven't seen one damn pic yet that was worth looking at.

On a scale of 1 to 10? 5-1/2 maybe?

In Alabama? Solid fucking 10, baby.

Cue "butthurt" and "jelly" in 5... 4... 3... 2... 1...