• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

AJ's gf and mom on cover of access magazine..

eric5577x

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
THIS ^^^^^ The guys you are referring to are depressed as hell b/c they're stuck with their fat as fuck wife/GF and have no other choice but to say hot women aren't their type......

Ya that is it....you fail so hard man!! LOL...weak ass answer!!!! So you must be depressed and stuck at home with a fat wife/gf????

eric5577x

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It could be that they are so pussy whipped by their wife/GF they can't say another women is hot.

Pussy whipped?? No man, its called respect for your wife!!! Nothing to do with being a pussy at all. You want to make your wife feel bad?? If you do, then your a prick.....

Team Mookie

You won't live forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The entire mag pic is just weird in someway... Girlfriend and midlife crisis mother posing in a seductive pic. Me thinks the camera dude has some serious fetish stuff going on.

BTW: would & would

Team Mookie

You won't live forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The entire mag pic is just weird in someway... Girlfriend and midlife crisis mother posing in a seductive pic. Me thinks the camera dude has some serious fetish stuff going on.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You say that like it's a bad thing.

mcro_rave_2001

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pussy whipped?? No man, its called respect for your wife!!! Nothing to do with being a pussy at all. You want to make your wife feel bad?? If you do, then your a prick.....

I guess i'm lucky then, because my wife isn't insecure, i can say another woman is attractive without her getting mad. Now if i said the woman was hotter than yea you'd have a point, but i would never do that, because i love my wife. I feel bad for guys that can't say another woman is attractive, because their wife might get mad. Talk about walking on egg shells.

tometom

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,219.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think this answers that question:

ajmccarronmom.jpg
is that AJ's dad? dude looks like Tim from Moonshiners.

tim_smith_moonshiners.png

tometom

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,219.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oh and total wood on both ladies, although i find the cover to be kinda stupid, a dude's mom and gf in that pose is just weird to me.

eric5577x

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess i'm lucky then, because my wife isn't insecure, i can say another woman is attractive without her getting mad. Now if i said the woman was hotter than yea you'd have a point, but i would never do that, because i love my wife. I feel bad for guys that can't say another woman is attractive, because their wife might get mad. Talk about walking on egg shells.

Attractive is one thing, Hot is a whole new level...Even if you think she is hot, you say attractive...LOL. Good luck tonight, I am rooting for you guys tonight!!

mcro_rave_2001

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Attractive is one thing, Hot is a whole new level...Even if you think she is hot, you say attractive...LOL. Good luck tonight, I am rooting for you guys tonight!!

thanks, i think attractive and hot, are basically the same thing.

kev_fan_ATX_80

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like how some guys are overly critical of women... These gals are good looking, sexy women... but I knew we would get the guys that look at any imperfection and say how they "would not touch her"... The funny thing is these guys ,99% of the time, have big fat ugly slobs at home... they are mad that there are hot chicks out there and they will never have one

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like how some guys are overly critical of women... These gals are good looking, sexy women... but I knew we would get the guys that look at any imperfection and say how they "would not touch her"... The funny thing is these guys ,99% of the time, have big fat ugly slobs at home... they are mad that there are hot chicks out there and they will never have one

Yeah, HD moved out to Cali and got ghey.

:happy: