• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Again It Was So Obvious

Ramtim

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After the Rams first 3 plays I already saw a Rams loss. The Rams again were put in a position by there coaches to lose this game and my reasoning!
The Rams have been needing to gain early momentum in winning the last 2 games. We all know the Niners were going to do everything to stop the run so as a coach wouldn't you mix them up with something then a run on the first play to throw them off and continue to do so knowing how well the Niners are against the run especially against the Rams. I will say it again the Rams owner is holding this team back at times just enough to keep fans in the stands until he drops a possible bombshell with the stadium lease coming up? Playoffs, Can't have that because we want that early first round pick? 3 plays in and it's over and what happened a loss? Crazy you say? Look at the Seattle game and the play calling where the Rams should of ripped them apart. We fans are being f$%^ with by this owner for his own gain this season. Until someone from St. Louis can confirm that a new stadium is going to be built in St. Louis I will continue to believe that the Rams are being sabotaged by there owner and coaches! JMO

ozarkram

Animale rurale
Hoopla Cash
$ 190.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One of my biggest fears is the Rams are developing a rep much like the Raiders of the 70s as a cheapshot,dirty team. And while you could get away with that in the 70s you cant now. Hence the strong presences of the refs in many of our games. We have enough problems as a team without outside interference. Our OC and DC have been suspect since game one and the play calling in this game was just well awful. :rant:

Caynine29

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After the Rams first 3 plays I already saw a Rams loss. The Rams again were put in a position by there coaches to lose this game and my reasoning!
The Rams have been needing to gain early momentum in winning the last 2 games. We all know the Niners were going to do everything to stop the run so as a coach wouldn't you mix them up with something then a run on the first play to throw them off and continue to do so knowing how well the Niners are against the run especially against the Rams.

3 plays in wasn't long enough to know just how inept this offense was going to be in every facet of the game. Now, if you'd waited 6 plays, you'd have seen just how ineffective passing was, as well.

The running game had actually served the Rams well over the last 5 weeks. Why would we deviate from that path three plays into a football game? I mean, we knew how well the Seahawks played against the run, too... and we hit them up for 200 yards on the ground. The only thing other than the run on first down would be a pass. And do you really think the 49ers were going to buy that the Rams were gonna lean on a backup QB to beat them? That might have worked... for a play or two. But, with what little success we were having through the air, nothing much would have changed.

Fact is, the offense laid an egg. Yeah, there were some questionable play calls, but even the good ones fell through. I think all this alarmist talk of "Los Angeles sabotage" is just a bit premature.

Caynine29

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ahhh, ozarkram...

Your avi is bringing back great memories, man! I was at that game and was 3 rows up, right in front of Aneas Williams when he hauled in that pick-6. Hell... that picture could have been taken from my seat! Lol. Good times, man... good times. :suds:

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am green with envy Caynine. Those indeed were the days.

ozarkram

Animale rurale
Hoopla Cash
$ 190.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Aneas is one of my favorites. I envy you. Wish I had been there. :rockon:

BOSS429Mustang

Politically Incorrect
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One of my biggest fears is the Rams are developing a rep much like the Raiders of the 70s as a cheapshot,dirty team. And while you could get away with that in the 70s you cant now. Hence the strong presences of the refs in many of our games. We have enough problems as a team without outside interference. Our OC and DC have been suspect since game one and the play calling in this game was just well awful. :rant:

You make an excellent point Ozark. This is exactly what Fisher's teams were in Tennessee. Undisciplined, (always at or near the top of the league in penalties) Dirty, trash-talking, but ultimately under-achieving teams. Fisher does a good job talking the talk, but he can't walk the walk as far as the aspects of coaching are concerned. That's why he is so respected on the rules committee I guess--because he doesn't have to do anything but talk. The Rams will eventually reach the level of mediocrity with Fisher, and that is where he will keep them as long as his tenure as coach/buffoon lasts.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am beginning to agree Boss429. I think maybe we need to let Fisher walk to USC if that is in the cards.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am beginning to agree Boss429. I think maybe we need to let Fisher walk to USC if that is in the cards.
Fisher is not going anywhere.

USC hired Sarkasian today.

Sorry to disappoint y'all.

Oh and the only way Kevin or Stan fire Jeff Fisher at this point or prior to year three, is if they lose their minds...

I guess that could happen. :yahoo:

Jermaine133

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
as i mentioned before, when that buffoon ran the fake punt deep in our own territory, Fisher would have been fired on the spot for stupidity alone.

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
as i mentioned before, when that buffoon ran the fake punt deep in our own territory, Fisher would have been fired on the spot for stupidity alone.

That was probably the worst play call I have ever seen in any football game from high school to the pros. EVER!

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously?

Fisher and the Bears in the 80s? The eagles under Buddy Ryan in the 90s? Tennessee had some good teams. But ALL had 1 thing in common: toughness.

That hit by Jo Lonn on Kaep was dirty? C'mon man! I get we are a gritty team pushing dirty at times, but we are no dirtier than the ravens or steelers. I like the fact we are flying around the ball on D.

But to say fisher sucks and his teams are not disciplined is cray cray! :suds: look at who he's coached under. Ditka and buddy Ryan. That's pretty good.

Youngest team in fuse ball. Btw I'm drinking with a OU fan that just said he can't believe the Rams even took Bradford. Not hatin, just saying. At a bar in ft. Worth tx waiting for this bad ass Monday night game.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seattle whipping that ass! Who's the best team in the NFC? San fran or Seattle?

NFC west rules.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Drew Bree's looking like Kellen Clemens.

Zero 1st downs

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Baaaaaaaaah. I'm buzzed. FYI

He'll maybe we can beat the saints. :suds:

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok maybe not. :whistle:

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Russell Wilson is pretty effing good. That's what we need dammit if we are going to beat the best teams in the NFL

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was probably the worst play call I have ever seen in any football game from high school to the pros. EVER!

You know what, that play call didn't really bother me, it bothered me that it didn't work! Really we weren't doing anything, we scored two FG's to that point, we weren't moving the ball. We were down two scores and it was getting late. If they would have tossed the ball to Bailey I think it would have actually worked and everyone would have said gutsy call by Fisher and that's why we like him.

I'm still not quite sure why the guy panicked, he still could have gotten the ball to Bailey, was it the turning point in the game, I don't know, we still may not have scored, I don't think we lost the game there, we just ended up losing by more than we would have. I don't blame Fisher, yes you don't usually try something like that that deep in your own territory, but it was the perfect time for the element of surprise, it just didn't work, but it should have, just my opinion

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know what, that play call didn't really bother me, it bothered me that it didn't work! Really we weren't doing anything, we scored two FG's to that point, we weren't moving the ball. We were down two scores and it was getting late. If they would have tossed the ball to Bailey I think it would have actually worked and everyone would have said gutsy call by Fisher and that's why we like him.

I'm still not quite sure why the guy panicked, he still could have gotten the ball to Bailey, was it the turning point in the game, I don't know, we still may not have scored, I don't think we lost the game there, we just ended up losing by more than we would have. I don't blame Fisher, yes you don't usually try something like that that deep in your own territory, but it was the perfect time for the element of surprise, it just didn't work, but it should have, just my opinion

I really thought I would get ripped for this comment?