• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

After this meltdown from the Giants

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That means nothing. Red Sox were predicted to win their division easy. They were supposed to suck last season. Giants not predicted to win at all in 2010. Predictions mean jack shit after the season starts. This was a first place team for several months that had the best record in baseball then collapsed.

Only 2 teams ever had a 9.5 lead after 1/3 of the season has ever lost that lead. Giants are now number 3. The other two have nicknames to show how piss poor they played to lose that lead. Giants somehow are getting a pass.

The 2014 Giants nickname?

"World Champion"

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
which happens to be the second season in a row they were in first place at the middle of the season to collapse into being pure shit, the Giants need new Management and GM.

Bochy has lost the team. Every game I see defensive mistakes after mistakes. At bats that a little league player would find out of place. How many times has the strategy for the hitters is swing at everything semi close.

The GM built a team that has a lot of power but no speed to find out they have no power either. The bash brothers have become pure trash since the start of June. Then they make one trade only due to a starter missing the rest of the season due to injury. They added nothing to fix the offensive problems that this team has had for months. Now the Giants are going to be a team just missing the playoffs and getting another round of shitty prospects cause they sure have not been drafting well the pass few years.

Sabean and Bochy say "How do you like me know?"

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
which happens to be the second season in a row they were in first place at the middle of the season to collapse into being pure shit, the Giants need new Management and GM.

Bochy has lost the team. Every game I see defensive mistakes after mistakes. At bats that a little league player would find out of place. How many times has the strategy for the hitters is swing at everything semi close.

The GM built a team that has a lot of power but no speed to find out they have no power either. The bash brothers have become pure trash since the start of June. Then they make one trade only due to a starter missing the rest of the season due to injury. They added nothing to fix the offensive problems that this team has had for months. Now the Giants are going to be a team just missing the playoffs and getting another round of shitty prospects cause they sure have not been drafting well the pass few years.

Sabean and Bochy say "How do you like me know?"

I think they have better grammar than that....

:pound:

Hangman was venting...we all did this past summer. Some more than others of course...