• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

After 30 games

Cedrique

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A lot of parity in mlb so far. I don't see anyone running away with anything and no one is even that far back except maybe Arizona and Houston. Hopefully that doesn't mean if we're 4 games out with 8 teams ahead at the trade deadline that Ruben starts offering Biddle, Franco and anyone else of value for Cody Ross or something.

BPNAZ

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
they look like a team that's 5-25 vs Toronto so far this series. Starting to see what happens to offense once Utley starts coming down from his ridiculous start. Offense is junk

This team is a sort of a mess. Hamels is just flat out garbage this year, and you wonder if he just isn't healthy and should be shut down for atleast another couple months

Howard has a .305 OBP, hes just straight trash. He belongs in the AL, and as soon as Ruf is healthy its time to start Howard maybe 3 days a week max

Dom Brown is never gonna amount to squat. He had a few solid months last year, and that's about it. Again this season he continues to struggle. How this kid was the #1 prospect in all of baseball just 4 years ago is beyond me

Cedrique

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Other than that, we're looking pretty good though, right?

BPNAZ

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Other than that, we're looking pretty good though, right?

yes, but seeing how mediocre rest of division is. Phillies have a real chance to pounce and stay in this. But will need Hamels way better and gonna need to do something about the cleanup spot

Omar 382

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wait, so should they shut Hamels down, or expect him to pitch better in hopes of a playoff push?

Cedrique

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't remember Dom Brown being the number one prospect in all of baseball, but I could be wrong. He was probably the number one prospect in the Phillies system, but it's not like he had a ton of competition for that honor. I'm not ready to give up on him yet though. He didn't do much the first month of last year either.

BPNAZ

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't remember Dom Brown being the number one prospect in all of baseball, but I could be wrong. He was probably the number one prospect in the Phillies system, but it's not like he had a ton of competition for that honor. I'm not ready to give up on him yet though. He didn't do much the first month of last year either.

pre-2011 it actually was, he was ranked #4 in all of MLB. But the top 3 included Harper, Trout, and one other player. as soon as they were promoted in May of that year, I believe for a few months, Brown was viewed as the #1 propsect

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Two straight losses to a mediocre Toronto team. Let's see, perhaps we get our hopes for tomorrow only to watch this pile of dog shit called the Phillies that idiot put together try and lose another game.

TheSnowdog

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
pre-2011 it actually was, he was ranked #4 in all of MLB. But the top 3 included Harper, Trout, and one other player. as soon as they were promoted in May of that year, I believe for a few months, Brown was viewed as the #1 propsect

That reminds me of last month

By some quirk of fate and the planets aligning I was President of the USA for approx. 15 minutes

jvett77

Hoopla Cash
$ 836.47
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hope is not yet lost. I think we have to play Asche everyday and dump that Stevie Nix - Freddy Girl duet that that would look better performing in skirts. Asche (.257) made a statement tonight. If he keeps improving, and when Brown gets going with some power (any day/week now), the team will be much better.

navamind

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it's still very early. Dodgers were 30-42 at one point last year and 9.5 games out. They took the division lead a month later and never looked back (granted you're not gonna see too many teams play like the Dodgers did in their last 90 games, they were just playing ridiculously good baseball).

navamind

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
they look like a team that's 5-25 vs Toronto so far this series. Starting to see what happens to offense once Utley starts coming down from his ridiculous start. Offense is junk

This team is a sort of a mess. Hamels is just flat out garbage this year, and you wonder if he just isn't healthy and should be shut down for atleast another couple months

Howard has a .305 OBP, hes just straight trash. He belongs in the AL, and as soon as Ruf is healthy its time to start Howard maybe 3 days a week max

Dom Brown is never gonna amount to squat. He had a few solid months last year, and that's about it. Again this season he continues to struggle. How this kid was the #1 prospect in all of baseball just 4 years ago is beyond me

Utley's numbers will probably regress, but as long as he's healthy, I don't see why he can't be one of the best 2B in the league.