• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

AFC playoff defenses

cincygrad

Offensive Line Consultant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Example:

On this board just the other day u or some of ur Bengal friends were talking about how bad it would be if our game got moved to prime time presumably bc ur team loses or plays bad in Primetime games.

Now if u expect to win u don't give a shit if it's Primetime or any other time u expect it team to win and ur team expects to win. That isn't the case though is it?
It's a winning culture we expect the Ravens to march into Cincy and beat ur teams ass and could care less that u are undefeated we had much harder situation last year in the playoffs in Denver and NE and won.

See lean on ur winning history or on ur losing history in our case winning.

The complaints were based on Dalton's performance in primetime this season.

Skinnyfats

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Example:

On this board just the other day u or some of ur Bengal friends were talking about how bad it would be if our game got moved to prime time presumably bc ur team loses or plays bad in Primetime games.

Now if u expect to win u don't give a shit if it's Primetime or any other time u expect it team to win and ur team expects to win. That isn't the case though is it?
It's a winning culture we expect the Ravens to march into Cincy and beat ur teams ass and could care less that u are undefeated we had much harder situation last year in the playoffs in Denver and NE and won.

See lean on ur winning history or on ur losing history in our case winning.

Guess you were dead in the 80's?

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The complaints were based on Dalton's performance in primetime this season.

Complaints? No it was outright fear... We don't want that type of attitude def not a winning attitude...

it's a culture...hey if we lose we do but we think our team can win they have been there before under much worse scrutiny then now...much worse.

cincygrad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Complaints? No it was outright fear... We don't want that type of attitude def not a winning attitude...

it's a culture...hey if we lose we do but we think our team can win they have been there before under much worse scrutiny then now...much worse.

LOL! There's a post on Extremeravens entitled, "Seriously, does anybody here honestly think we're beating the Bengals?" The entire premise of the post is that Raven fans don't believe this year's team has a chance.

:laugh3::laugh3:

Stop with your 'culture' shit and just stop being wrong in general. Or better yet, just leave.

cincygrad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even better.... You posted to that thread.

You and a bunch of Raven fans talking about how you don't have a shot or that maybe you will have a shot because we'll rest starters (your idea).

Great 'winning' culture you have there TGann.

bengaldoug

former pessimistic homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even better.... You posted to that thread.

You and a bunch of Raven fans talking about how you don't have a shot or that maybe you will have a shot because we'll rest starters (your idea).

Great 'winning' culture you have there TGann.

BUSTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:laugh3::10::agree::yahoo:

Last edited by a moderator:

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL! There's a post on Extremeravens entitled, "Seriously, does anybody here honestly think we're beating the Bengals?" The entire premise of the post is that Raven fans don't believe this year's team has a chance.

:laugh3::laugh3:

Stop with your 'culture' shit and just stop being wrong in general. Or better yet, just leave.

Here is what I wrote in that topic which is the same thing I wrote here. The only thing you have proven is either you don't,can't, or won't read bc u are retarded.

Quote: I think Marvin plays his starters just long enuff to realize the Ravens are really trying to win and his team really has a shot at an injury. When that happens he pulls his guys bc it ain't worth losing a starter.

If the Ravens D isn't flying around like mad men Sunday then they should all be traded
So this is your big victory over me? lol...

2 out of 20 posts on that thread said they dirt think we could win and 1 was a Steelers fan who is a regular. read some of the posts were off topic about the draft. Wow with such a "well heeled" degree as UC it makes me question it's validity or u ever going.pfffttttt!

You got nothing.

:laugh3:

bengaldoug

former pessimistic homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here is what I wrote in that topic which is the same thing I wrote here. The only thing you have proven is either you don't,can't, or won't read bc u are retarded.

Quote: I think Marvin plays his starters just long enuff to realize the Ravens are really trying to win and his team really has a shot at an injury. When that happens he pulls his guys bc it ain't worth losing a starter.
If the Ravens D isn't flying around like mad men Sunday then they should all be traded
So this is your big victory over me? lol...

2 out of 20 posts on that thread said they dirt think we could win and 1 was a Steelers fan who is a regular. read some of the posts were off topic about the draft. Wow with such a "well heeled" degree as UC it makes me question it's validity or u ever going.pfffttttt!

You got nothing.

Marvin already knows this. He won't need to get into the game to figure out the Ravens are trying to win. Of course they will try to win. They just won't succeed.

:agree::10:

bengaldoug

former pessimistic homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And that thread on ravensextreme is chock full of negativity from dedicated Ravens fans. Winning culture----LOL

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honesty..its been a tough year but the concensus is if they play like they can they can win and we do have dissenting views and folks that are Steelers fans as well. As with anything u have differing opinions...

What you DONT have is what I see here everyday which is shit like:

"Oh Shit if we get slotted to PRIMETIME we are F*cked"

thats expecting to lose and most were agreeing...culture of losing and your Daddys Bengals.

Ill agree we have some that jump on and off the Ravens wagon but wait til you lose in the playoffs this year. Ill be here and you know as I do that it will be all about "Fire Marv" or"get rid of Dalton"....tick tock....

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you think the Bengals will win the Super Bowl? playoff game?

:feedback:

cincygrad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honesty..its been a tough year but the concensus is if they play like they can they can win and we do have dissenting views and folks that are Steelers fans as well. As with anything u have differing opinions...

What you DONT have is what I see here everyday which is shit like:

"Oh Shit if we get slotted to PRIMETIME we are F*cked"

thats expecting to lose and most were agreeing...culture of losing and your Daddys Bengals.

Ill agree we have some that jump on and off the Ravens wagon but wait til you lose in the playoffs this year. Ill be here and you know as I do that it will be all about "Fire Marv" or"get rid of Dalton"....tick tock....

b34.jpg

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Marvin already knows this. He won't need to get into the game to figure out the Ravens are trying to win. Of course they will try to win. They just won't succeed.

:agree::10:

I was speaking about the Ravens D will be flying around like crazy on Sunday and if I was Marvin and had such a shitty playoff track record one would assume he would rather insure his starters are healthy.

There is little chance that Buffalo will beat NE in NE. As such if I am a betting man I am saying the Bengal starters dont play a whole game but if they do and say Dalton or Green gets injured Marvin should lose his job.

My bet is the Ravens come in and win whether your starters play or not. Then if NYJ wins we will be meeting next week again.

:nod:

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Almost funny...

from Cincygrad the grad of the top "up and coming school".

3...2...1... Now show us what butthurt really looks like....GO!

DanBengalfan

Raving lunatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this guy has devolved to troll status and isn't worth of an intelligent response.

cincygrad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd ban him, but I'm afraid people would criticize me for abusing the handicapped.

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So trolling is not being part of the Cincy circle jerk?

got it...Ban me fornot agreeing with you? or having a different opinion?

The pussification of America continues...

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cant seem to get a response about your opinion of whether your team will win a playoff game or the Super Bowl?

Why are you afraid to respond to this?

cincygrad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trolls are okay if they speak/write English.