• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

AFA @ Boise

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, the chicks were doing actual pushups. That fat ass dude behind her would have a count of 0 in the military.

And he must be gay, because if you go low enough, you get rewarded in that formation.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, and it's obvious why AF doesn't pass much.

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty sure I read where he said his team. Actually very funny too! I do agree on this being one bad defense. I've never seen so much space between receiver and defender. I've noticed Utah and TCU aren't rolling out those 11-1 records every year now in the PAC and Big 12 respectively anymore. Interesting.

hokiehi21

DC sports are cursed
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn Chair Force isn't even gonna cover the spread. Weak

corn train

Have some of it
Hoopla Cash
$ 76,445.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Getting tight 23.5 -bsu

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol@the giant potato mascot. Da fuq is that about?

pitman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well i guess we will have to put up with Southdicks mustache for the rest of the year. He looks like he should be in a cheep 70s **** flick.

Boise4Life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty sure I read where he said his team. Actually very funny too! I do agree on this being one bad defense. I've never seen so much space between receiver and defender. I've noticed Utah and TCU aren't rolling out those 11-1 records every year now in the PAC and Big 12 respectively anymore. Interesting.

Well, part of the reason is also that this TCU team today sucks compared to like say 2009 and 2010 when they went to BCS bowls. And Utah today sucks compared to say 2004 and 2008 when they won BCS bowl games. Yes the competition is much tougher but let's be honest. These current teams are no where near as talented as those past teams. The teams I just mentioned went 3 and 1 in BCS games (with the only lose being then #3 TCU to Boise in the 2010 Fiesta). These current versions of these two teams would have easily gone 0 and 4 in those particular bowl games and most likely would have been blown off the field. The talent's not the same.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
b4l, how many times do we have to go over this? When you don't risk injury over the course of a season you are way more fresh for your bowl game than those who do risk injury. That is a fact. Also with all the cupcakes those great TCU and Utah teams played they had the advantage of giving real game time to developing players. Something most AQ's do far far less often. There are many reasons why mid-majors doing great in that role and dropping when they reach AQ is the norm.

Boise4Life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
b4l, how many times do we have to go over this? When you don't risk injury over the course of a season you are way more fresh for your bowl game than those who do risk injury. That is a fact. Also with all the cupcakes those great TCU and Utah teams played they had the advantage of giving real game time to developing players. Something most AQ's do far far less often. There are many reasons why mid-majors doing great in that role and dropping when they reach AQ is the norm.

Wiz, I don't give a fuck what you say. EOY #6 TCU in 2009, #2 TCU in 2010, #4 Utah in 2004, and #2 Utah in 2008 were some SUPREMELY talented teams. I don't give a shit what their injury situation or schedules were, did you actually watch those teams play?!!! Those were incredible football teams! And guess what? They all finished ranked between #2 and #6 in the entire COUNTRY by the experts who evaluate and rank these teams for a living and I hate to break it to you but you do not know more about college football than than they do. That realization must be a tremendous blow to your ego but it is the truth. Those football teams all finished ranked between 2 and 6 in the nation and were way, way more talented than the current teams that both schools are currently fielding these days regardless of conference affiliation. Do you watch college football? There is no fucking comparison. None whatsoever.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If those experts who rank football teams were perfect there would only need to be one. They don't all agree and often are at great odds. That means by default it is an opinion and nothing that resembles fact. That someone has to tell you this (yet again) is sad and says a lot more about your understanding than what you are raising in questions about mine.

The fact is moving to an AQ would take pretty much any program down at least a peg and for some of the reasons I have already mentioned. We don't need pollsters to tell us their opinion on that as we have the facts of actual history to tell us so. We also have logic to guide us that real injuries will happen far more facing the size and speed of AQ teams than the fluff they came from and they will develop their young talent far less in live games because 70-3 games are far less frequent in conference games in those AQ conferences.

Sorry if you need to keep on fooling yourself with spin because you can't face real facts, but I'll not enable your denial. Just won't do it.

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
These Mtn WAC teams sure aren't the same since joining big boy conferences.

The week in and week out is just too much for them. Playing against talent each week is different than a non aq conference.