• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Adrian Woj hints at Mark Jackson replacing david blatt

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Much better lol. When's the last time mark Jackson won 60+ games?

Doesn't mean a damn thing. These next few years, IN THE PLAYOFFS, will tell us how much better he is.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doesn't mean a damn thing. These next few years, IN THE PLAYOFFS, will tell us how much better he is.

I'm pretty sure they will do well. But Kerr is a much better coach that's no discussion though

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Blatt tricked his players yesterday, having the team bus take them bowling instead of to pracitce

An interesting quote from Kyrie
One thing that's never seen on camera and I consistently say it, this is the closest team that I've been on. We always have fun whether we're getting ready for a game or a practice or we go bowling, it's a team activity that we just personally enjoy.

We enjoy being around one another and that's the way it's supposed to be. Obviously there's things we've got to fix out there on the court, but relationship- wise, we couldn't be any better.

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I saw a blatt interview yesterday. He compared the moving parts of the new players like you were adjusting an engine. This guy is a complete tool. Might as well just let Lebron be the player coach.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

i truly believe the people that sleep on this team are going to be sorry come the playoffs- especially if they manage theguys right and get everyone healthy

LeBron and Love were no where near healthy for long stretches----

if you have watched lebron the last 2 games you have noticed a HUUUUUGE difference in the plays he has been able to make athletically.

as for love- last night he could barely run- and had no lift on his shot because of a bad back- but makes the play of the game taking that charge-

they asked Kyrie post game if he thought Love was going to be able to make it up after that charge (in a playful way) and he laughed and supported Love

you can tell that this adversity is in a way bringing them together- and once they get healthy and figure out the rotations they will be fine

there is just no possible way if they are healthy they lose to anyone outside of chicago in the east- no way- no how

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"You have instances during the season where you feel like you got closer," James said after the game, according to Amick. "What Kevin did tonight, playing through the injuries, he could've easily sat down for the rest of the game. He was able to tough it out. I said, 'Whatever you've got, whatever you can give.' He did that. He knocked down a three, he battled on the glass and even with his back feeling like he couldn't play no more, he took a charge. Those are moments in the season where you know your team is making a step forward. To have one of your big guys do that was huge."

J.R.'s response to Love's sacrifice had a bit less "soaring oratory" to it — "I thought he was dead," Smith joked