• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Adios Mike Nolan...

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I Wish both of them all the success in the world elsewhere , they were terrible here and that insulting to terrible.

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jaylon Smith to be traded. Hope that is next.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes!!! Was an obvious move, but with this team you never know

relieved andy richter GIF by Team Coco

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't trust McCarthy to make a good choice for DC. But, I don't trust the Jones boys either. So, I'm expecting another retread and poor choice at this point. I know Patricia's name will come up, but the Lions defense was even worse than ours this season. I was never a big fan of finding a guy that is on the way up in the past and has never done the job before because the ability to crash and burn seems higher, but that sure seems to be where most teams have found success lately in the NFL when picking coaches. It just seems these young, creative guys on both sides of the ball (maybe more so on Offense) seem to end up the most successful choices. I hope they do not promote someone who was on the staff this year or really that has ever worked for or been associated with the Cowboys. Familiarity always seems our worst enemy when it comes to picking players and coaches

Sir Robin Of Camelot

You seem angry. Miserable, even.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
...Familiarity always seems our worst enemy when it comes to picking players and coaches
Which is why I damn near threw my iPad across the room when David Moore floated Dom Capers’ name on Twitter.

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whom ever the Cowboys pick needs to bring in fresh perspective to the defense. I honestly think McCarthy is going To be told by Jerry this Is who we are hiring. Dan Quinn , Raheem Morris, Gus Bradley , Marvin Lewis, all named in the DMN’s for possible interviews. No way I want Patricia or the internal candidate George Edwards. Edwards was on the staff this year and to me that excludes him. Patricia is a New England refugee that I want no part of Belichick is a Magician on defense his staff not so much. We need new blood and new defensive thinking. We also need to hire the Bill Callahan of DL coaches along with having a Talented DT along with other Defensive upgrades for who’ve ever gets the hire to work with.

And in his current configuration 54 needs to be on the Bench not on the field.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whatever we do I hope it yields a more aggressive minded philosophy. We need to blitz more. Our DBs could of course use the help in coverage from not blitzing, but our LBs and safeties don't help anyway, so just make the QB throw it quicker. Whether it's 2 seconds or 4 seconds there is always a guy open so maybe if we make QBs rush we will see better results and team that with some press coverage and hopefully we stop these easy quick, wide open reads

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whatever we do I hope it yields a more aggressive minded philosophy. We need to blitz more. Our DBs could of course use the help in coverage from not blitzing, but our LBs and safeties don't help anyway, so just make the QB throw it quicker. Whether it's 2 seconds or 4 seconds there is always a guy open so maybe if we make QBs rush we will see better results and team that with some press coverage and hopefully we stop these easy quick, wide open reads
This is going to be a critical hire. They have to get it right. If it was just coaching, that would be easier, but we have a talent issue on defense as well.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Jaylon Smith needs to be traded or cut. With him in the lineup you may as well have 10 men on the field . He just looks done to me. He was much faster in 2018 . I think he had a setback in recovering from that injury.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd be lying if I said I knew too much about Whitt and his philosophies, but this just reads like a disaster. Buddy of McCarthy, check; Defensive asst for absolutely horrible defense, check... :L

:wtf2:

this is a professional football team.
Not hey my homeboy needs a job give him one!

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd be lying if I said I knew too much about Whitt and his philosophies, but this just reads like a disaster. Buddy of McCarthy, check; Defensive asst for absolutely horrible defense, check... :L

Don’t know the guy but I pass just because of his association with McCarthy. Just for the record I think McCarthy should have been fired also he is not the answer at HC from what I have seen.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Hopefully one of several interviews. I dont like this guy as a candidate.. similar to Nolan as familiar with McCarthy and not that great of coach. This guy was in control of of the Falcons pass defense which was the worst in the NFL.

Sir Robin Of Camelot

You seem angry. Miserable, even.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Starting to see a trend here, guys. And I’m not digging it.