• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Adam Duvall

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thoughts?

worth dropping Markakis and Kevin Kiermaier for?

Driaz

People are crazy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thoughts?

worth dropping Markakis and Kevin Kiermaier for?

Do you have to drop both or is that and supposed to be an or? I picked Duvall up a couple weeks ago and so far so good. I think the power is legit, but his average will hurt you. If you need power and can take the hit to average I would pick him up. It just depends on which one trick pony you want to ride, power = Duvall, Average and on base = Markakis, a very poor mans speed/power guy = Kiermaier. (Not sure how long he will be out though)

I guess even if you have to drop both for whatever reason, I would still pick him up if you need the power.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you have to drop both or is that and supposed to be an or? I picked Duvall up a couple weeks ago and so far so good. I think the power is legit, but his average will hurt you. If you need power and can take the hit to average I would pick him up. It just depends on which one trick pony you want to ride, power = Duvall, Average and on base = Markakis, a very poor mans speed/power guy = Kiermaier. (Not sure how long he will be out though)

I guess even if you have to drop both for whatever reason, I would still pick him up if you need the power.

Yeah I would have to drop both since Kiermaier is on the DL and I was trying to just drop him but i'd be over the roster limit... I am not gonna do it the more I think about it because I thought I had a draft pick in the deal I just made and I just F's myself so I might as well stand packed at this point

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would. Markakis only has upside on stretches where he's hitting .350. Gimme the power

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would. Markakis only has upside on stretches where he's hitting .350. Gimme the power

Then again did I shoot myself in the foot with the initial trade? I mean I did give up a ton of draft picks for Quintana

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then again did I shoot myself in the foot with the initial trade? I mean I did give up a ton of draft picks for Quintana

What you gave for Quintana is irrelevant now. It is a sunk cost. You can't change what you paid. All that matters is what he is worth and what you got. If you are happy with it, don't let others in your league dissuade you.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What you gave for Quintana is irrelevant now. It is a sunk cost. You can't change what you paid. All that matters is what he is worth and what you got. If you are happy with it, don't let others in your league dissuade you.

Well now that Sano's on the DL I am not feeling so great about it