• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Tournament Thread ACC Tournament

jontaejones

Hoopla Cash
$ 149.32
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay guys, I'll admit it, I'm a full blown sports-a-holic, and especially when it comes to professional sports, and I don't think there is any cure for it to get over my withdrawals with no sports to keep up with. I can tell you this: Beer and asprin don't work so what should I try next?

Im not ashamed to admit that not having the tourney is going to take away probably the most anticipated part of my year. And I went to Hawaii this year.

I plan to spend the time playing more guitar butother ideas I can think of are buying some video games and getting into them. Picking a TV show and binge watching perhaps.

tomcat1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im not ashamed to admit that not having the tourney is going to take away probably the most anticipated part of my year. And I went to Hawaii this year.

I plan to spend the time playing more guitar butother ideas I can think of are buying some video games and getting into them. Picking a TV show and binge watching perhaps.

Thanks for the suggestion even though I don't think that will work for me.

douggie

Iron Duke
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,692.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does GT have the post-season ban next year, or does this year still count?

Confirmed-

Of course, the ACC and NCAA tournaments were ultimately canceled due to the coronavirus pandemic. Despite the lack of a postseason, the Atlanta Journal Constitution reported Wednesday evening that the school’s one-year ban has been certified by the NCAA, meaning the Yellow Jackets will be eligible for the 2020-21 postseason.

According to the report, a school spokesman said Georgia Tech was informed of the decision last week by the NCAA infractions committee.

tomcat1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Confirmed-

Of course, the ACC and NCAA tournaments were ultimately canceled due to the coronavirus pandemic. Despite the lack of a postseason, the Atlanta Journal Constitution reported Wednesday evening that the school’s one-year ban has been certified by the NCAA, meaning the Yellow Jackets will be eligible for the 2020-21 postseason.

According to the report, a school spokesman said Georgia Tech was informed of the decision last week by the NCAA infractions committee.

I hope that you and your entire family remain safe and well during these trying times.

tomcat1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You too brother, I'll also let you know when I get my Trump check!

Princess Pelosi just might find a way to get your Trump check delayed but I hope not. Please continue to stay well brother because we've both got some more cheering to do for our teams at some point.