• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

ACC suspends refs

757Hokie83

Captain Spaulding
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I havent seen the Jeff Allen thing. Marcus Vick was obviously intention, and it was vicious. He looked right at Dumervil and then stepped on him. The Shakeel Rashad hit wasnt vicious, he ran into him. Gerald Henderson i still think might have been unintentional. Chris Paul and Micanor Regis both tried to be "sneaky" with their hits (they didnt do it in open space). Rashad is almost similar to like a basketball player just running off the court in the middle of a free throw and accidently stepping on the foot of another guy, who was just getting to his spot on the block IMO.

bull shit, he was looking down to see if his laces were tied, then he saw a spider on Dumervil's leg and was trying to help him out by killing it before it bit him....try to be a good samaritan and look at what you get for your troubles

uncfan103

Not Banned
Hoopla Cash
$ 47,333.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So, is this clean or dirty?

Last edited by a moderator:

uncfan103

Not Banned
Hoopla Cash
$ 47,333.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is an incredibly dirty play and reminds me of Brad Butler and Kiwanuka.

He was not suspended...but I believe it was unintentional. But i dont know how that doesnt get a suspension when it occurs the play after Rashad runs into Vernon.

ACC_HOKIES

4 ACC Championships
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2

So, is this clean or dirty?

Looks pretty darn dirty too. I hope the ACC looks at that too. Like Beach said, shades of Brad Butler, although this guy was less obvious about it.

Last edited by a moderator:

hokiegrad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought the new rule was that OL were allowed to cut block, regardless of where they are on the field, as long as the guy isn't engaged. It looks like the guy was trying to be dirty, but lucky for him the defender turned back toward him so it wasn't from behind. So it's actually clean, right?

uncfan103

Not Banned
Hoopla Cash
$ 47,333.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks pretty darn dirty too. I hope the ACC looks at that too. Like Beach said, shades of Brad Butler, although this guy was less obvious about it.

They already have an determined nothing happened that warranted a suspension.

uncfan103

Not Banned
Hoopla Cash
$ 47,333.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought the new rule was that OL were allowed to cut block, regardless of where they are on the field, as long as the guy isn't engaged. It looks like the guy was trying to be dirty, but lucky for him the defender turned back toward him so it wasn't from behind. So it's actually clean, right?

I believe you are right. It happened away from the play and after the play was over, but before the whistle blew. I think it was incidental, and i think the only thing illegal was that he was holding lol