• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

absolutely cannot stand this fucking team

_phiLLies_

shut up baby, i know it
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i hate them so bad it's taken me nearly a week just to even post it.

- couldn't have been said enough times earlier in the year.. trade papelbon to the tigers for nick c. amaro didn't do it. papelbon's value kept dropping, the tigers helped themselves and the phils got stuck with a loud mouth, choking, whiny bitch of a "closer" whose velocity and overall skill is declining.

- darin ruf is the phils best player. it's become a fact. he knows how to walk, hit to all fields and just get on base. what is it, 32 games in a row now? career .309 avg, .395 obp, .959 ops in 110 AB. but yet, i keep wondering how the phils will screw him. and, oddly enough, just as i went to start on this post a minute ago, i see this..

News: Manager Charlie Manuel said he will give consideration to playing Brown (concussion) in right field when he returns from the disabled list, the Philadelphia Daily News reports. (Mon Aug 5)

"give consideration." what type of fucking moron would say that? allow a fat turd in delmon young, with a .305 obp/.708 ops, to get any possible playing time? even if it's just a front (which i doubt) he should have the balls to just be like "we're going to play darin, cody, dom and michael. figure it out."

- cody asche will remember his first AB as a crappy PH appearance, his first hit as a cheesy bunt single (because they made him sac like the pricks they are) that was misplayed and then non officially being benched for a game just because he struggled in his first four. awesome. time to send him back down already? fucking assholes.

- i hate jimmy rollins. i hate ryan howard. i despise charlie manuel. dubee isn't that far behind (how long is this guy going to get a free pass for babying established vets?) he can't do shit with the younger and new guys.

- bastardo-bas>tardo-bas@$tardo got busted like the piece of shit he is.

- ruiz was busted twice for a lesser offense and suspended. should have unloaded him ASAP. who knows, maybe they're trying to ink him to a 5 year deal, make sure he retires a phillie.

i think i've watched 2 games maybe since the break. i've been wanting to watch asche, but cannot stomach seeing most of the others. and the one game i was going to try, sunday, he doesn't fucking play!!! i wanted to watch ethan martin.. cannot stomach them. i love to watch ruf.. cannot stomach them.

as fans, there's nothing to do. amaro will not blow up the team. he will not sell off veterans. he can't even fucking trade expiring contracts of mid 30's players who other teams actually WANT!

this is the worst i've felt about any philly team in my life. straight up do not want to watch them, hear about them, go to games or be any part of what they're doing. and that feeling will only grow stronger once it's eventually announced they have extended chase.

i can keep ranting for hours, but on a closing note; while ryan howard and his contract suck balls, he does at least give off the appearance of a guy who tries hard and still wants to win. jimmy rollins has just become a piece of shit in my opinion. i hope he snaps his fucking ankle 20 different ways and it takes him almost a couple years just to return to playing shape.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree _Phillies_ And then you have that lame play against Atlanta Sunday night getting caught at second-the dude was sleep walking!! Just crappy baseball like three-quarters of this team of elderly overpayed players!!

Omar 382

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
even with our team having a 4 run lead, for whatever reason, it's still kind of depressing to watch the phils. even last year, we play near .600 ball in the 2nd half and made a run at the 2nd wild card. this year, it looks like the only way the phils reach the post-season is Divine Intervention