• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

ABC repentance thread

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
chiller wasnt actually , sty was just a fringe , the other easy one was coach

now you guys figured all that out but somehow chiller and mitz just couldnt seem to even though i listed them

so no more excuses on " not knowing who they were "

it doesnt matter though , they want 3 more years of this stupidity which i am all too happy to give

I "couldnt figure it out" because I didn't care about it, as I stated previously.

But since you insist on this charade, I think I'll comment on how stupendously stupid your list is every time I'm mentioned in connection to it.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not on his dumb ass list, but you should definitely be on a list of dumbasses, gekoka.

Congratulations?

Your statement is so incredibly profound. Just a small suggestion though. If you are going to be condescending, especially when speaking of dumbness, I suggest you spell the person’s name for whom you are insulting correctly. If you don’t, if proves you are a dumb ass.

See...not only did I give you a suggestion but I gave you an example of how to be intelligently condescending.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I "couldnt figure it out" because I didn't care about it, as I stated previously.

But since you insist on this charade, I think I'll comment on how stupendously stupid your list is every time I'm mentioned in connection to it.
fair enough but if you didnt care about why all the coward name calling ? nothing to do ?

didnt you ask for the names ? i dont remember but i am pretty sure you did but again if i am wrong i will own that

and speaking of charades i dont remember you ever saying to anyone in the ABC crowd to stop thier "charade " in 3 years of of BS bashing . notice i said dont remember . now if you search engine your posts and find it i will be happy to own that as i did the other

. and it is a charade and dont you forget that

by the way your above post calling GK a dumbass was deleted for personal attacks . that is one

Last edited:

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congratulations?

Your statement is so incredibly profound. Just a small suggestion though. If you are going to be condescending, especially when speaking of dumbness, I suggest you spell the person’s name for whom you are insulting correctly. If you don’t, if proves you are a dumb ass.

See...not only did I give you a suggestion but I gave you an example of how to be intelligently condescending.

your name is gkekoa?

Did your mother not like you?

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
your name is gkekoa?

Did your mother not like you?

this is borderline i will let it stand for now . chiller you arent going to be allowed to insult people

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is OK dad. He is just mad because I used big words he didn’t understand.

Wife is Hawaiian. This is a combination name in honor of my son.

Your name though? It shows your priorities in life. You just don’t seem very chill. You seem like an uneducated fool with no wit.

now GK i cant delete his without deleting yours . i know he started it but lets try to be civilo

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

C'mon man...embrace it!! Then understand what it all means. Kirk wasn't going to stay here, that's been proven. All that's left is therapeutic sessions for recovering team "well wishers" who wanted him to stay, and are now disappointed that he didn't? If it takes up to three years to get over it, let's at least have some fun with it!!

You see, I'm a fringy!! Do you know how cool it is to be so right about this shit? I get it, everyone wants to be right about Kirk. Well, Kirk's fuckin'...er..making love with someone else now, the least we can do is have some fun with the memories as our brothers in colors get their therapy on. It just doesn't have to be this serious unless, of course, the so-called "haters" needs the therapy as well.

I have a question for everyone...what's the fastest way for a thread sticky or otherwise, to go away? (you'll get it in ...5...4...3...2...)

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well gentlemen and Lady, I come to you humbly on this "Repentance Thread" to confess one of the more egregious mistakes ever posted on this site by me. Since I've been accused of being a "ABK'er" for my stance in the Khalil Mack thread (Anyone But Kerrigan) I ask your forgiveness and support in my attempt to recover and make amends to anyone who was unfortunate enough to have read these posts and felt offended by them.

Last night as I watched the Monday night game, I witnessed Mack totally disrupt the Seattle offense, his influence on his teammate's abilities to become more effective at their jobs was, to put it mildly, disturbing. Why I ever believed that we would want this guy, now fails to come to me. Forgive me my brethren and sista for I have sinned against reason. I'm told that the first step towards making amends is in expressing the wrong publicly. That said this is how I now feel about denying the wisdom of @Sportster 72 .. MY dear brother, please forgive me, I am not worthy!

upload_2018-9-18_0-47-28.jpeg:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The ABKer was a joke Sty. Ummm, the entire Chicago defense disrupted the Seattle offense line, they suck. The Bears had 6 sacks, Trevathan had two and Mack had 1. So maybe it was Trevathan that terrorized the Seahawks. :D Seattle has given up 12 sacks in two games. Lets report entire stories and not just make them fit your opinion. I am pretty sure Kerrigan, Smith and at least two of the DL would have a sack against Seattle. Good game by Mack …. and his teammates.

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The ABKer was a joke Sty. Ummm, the entire Chicago defense disrupted the Seattle offense line, they suck. The Bears had 6 sacks, Trevathan had two and Mack had 1. So maybe it was Trevathan that terrorized the Seahawks. :D Seattle has given up 12 sacks in two games. Lets report entire stories and not just make them fit your opinion. I am pretty sure Kerrigan, Smith and at least two of the DL would have a sack against Seattle. Good game by Mack …. and his teammates.
If I remember correctly, this issue started when the statement was made that (paraphrasing) RK wasn't all that and was just another guy. Comparing Mack to Kerrigan was never the issue. Well, Kerrigan might not be Kalil Mack, but he has also not been just another guy. He has been a premier (maybe not elite) OLB in this league since he entered. Notice I use the past tense. So far his play this year has not been up to par for him.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I remember correctly, this issue started when the statement was made that (paraphrasing) RK wasn't all that and was just another guy. Comparing Mack to Kerrigan was never the issue. Well, Kerrigan might not be Kalil Mack, but he has also not been just another guy. He has been a premier (maybe not elite) OLB in this league since he entered. Notice I use the past tense. So far his play this year has not been up to par for him.

It started when I showed that Kerrigan had as many or more sacks than Mack or several other LBs. Sty doesn't agree and wanted me to agree with him that Mack was better. My reply was essentially not in the last three years. Sty was letting me know that Mack's one sack last night proved him right. :noidea: I congratulated Mack on having a good game last night. :D

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

...And you don't take my public repentance as a joke? Interesting!

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It started when I showed that Kerrigan had as many or more sacks than Mack or several other LBs. Sty doesn't agree and wanted me to agree with him that Mack was better. My reply was essentially not in the last three years. Sty was letting me know that Mack's one sack last night proved him right. :noidea: I congratulated Mack on having a good game last night. :D

So not true! I totally agreed with you about the numbers being similar. Where we disagreed, we did so based on evaluating talent. I stated that Kerrigan was among the better in the league (we can search engine this) but I also said that Kerrigan was not close to Mack in what he brings to a team otherwise. Have it your way man, we both know the truth.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Neither of us ever said that he was "just another guy." Comparing Mack to Kerrigan was, is, and remains the issue. nothing more, nothing less.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sty, it is very clear to me … you are ABKer and I am an ABMer. Can't we all get along and give peace a chance. :D

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sty, it is very clear to me … you are ABKer and I am an ABMer. Can't we all get along and give peace a chance. :D

th

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
“I seem like an uneducated fool with no wit.” Damn. That’s cold. Ice cold.

If only I could seem like an educated genius with snappy reparte to the screenname with the mixed heritage family, all would be right with the world.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If only I could seem like an educated genius with snappy reparte to the screenname with the mixed heritage family, all would be right with the world.

Did this comment accidentally slip out of the off topic lounge??

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Finally you get something right.