• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

ABC repentance thread

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i have had some people on this board to let go of the whole KC thing even though i and others put up with the hate and dissension for 3 plus years

now i dont know why i should stop until my point is made ( 3 yrs worth ) when no one ever thought of moving past their collective stances and supporting "our " qb when the shoe was on the other foot but hey i might be persuaded to end this foolishness by the following act form the ABC crowd

they must admit that they simply hated KC and nothing he could do would change their minds hence the unfair bias

they must admit they went to extremes to bash the guy when bashing wasnt warranted

they must admit that sometimes their criticism was unwarranted and refused to give him credit for when he did play well

they must admit that the FO didnt put the quality team around him they should have

theym must acknowledge he took them on a 4 game winning streak that got them in the playoffs , no besmerching of the teams they played

they must admit that the FO botched the whole affair and greed was not a part in any way

they abc crowd has been named on numerous occassions
1)
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)

those 6 are the main offenders with one who wasnt so blatant

until i have 6 legit posters who engaged in this divisive display of failing to put on their burgudny and gold homer glasses and excessively engaged in wholesale hate while putting up the charade of liking him like they were fooling us i will continue to put up my campaign of foolishness and show you what a core value is and why it doesnt change to suit your needs

this agreement is binding and if any offenders go back to thier old ways the agreement is null and void and my campaign will continue

hopefully this will encourage you to be a fan and not a front running whore that is all in when its going good but cries like a baby when things are going badly

i have 3 years , do you ?

signed your humble fellow poster skinsdad 62

disclaimer , you have the right to bash a player you dont like critucize the team when they suck but dont sit there and tell us you really really love the guy when in fact you want him gone because he isnt your cup of tea

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Since I have a couple of posters who are questionng my motives in taking down this thread , it’s back for another round .

Now to address said posters who feel that Just because they caught me it a just contradiction which clearly shows I said something and then turned around I claim I didn’t well I have news for you . I own it period . And I won’t take it down either . Everyone can and will see my failure

What you 2 accused me of doing as far as taking down posts that make me look bad is false .

Now for my tactics , if I search engine someone to call them out on the truth then I must accept that the same can be done to me and it has hence my enforcement of the no insult rules . Why , because sty called me out for being a hypocrite and he was right to do so . He searched engined me

I also must accept that I will be made to look like a fool when I am caught . I fully accept it and own it

I don’t play the misquoted or out of context card I own it

Now with all that out of the way i am going to double down on my position again

I will continue this crusade no matter what In makes me look like . That includes all baby comparisons whiny brat comparisons Ego comparisons trolling or whatever negative thing anyone can come up with or even more search engines .

I don’t sit there and delete anyone’s post or ban them for simply disagreeing with me or if they make me look like a lying fool . I made the bed I will sleep in it

You have options if you don’t like what I am doing : they have been stated you can search engine them

You can decide. Because I know what I am doing and it isn’t folding and I will take all the egg on my face that’s out there

So buckle up

Buffalo_Nickel_1

Hoopla Cash
$ 268.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hated Kirk he was no leader from stupid ass suits at press Conference to pee wee Herman like bow ties to yelling you like that these are traits that a leader does not do these are traits of attention getter ,it's all about me I'm just going to get mine attitude.

Buffalo_Nickel_1

Hoopla Cash
$ 268.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will not admit the FO fucked up because they did not at that time Kirk was unproven and I think the coaches and FO think highly of colt .. even if the fans don't.. I have more confidence in are FO then ever before

Rowdy

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,828.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hated Kirk he was no leader from stupid ass suits at press Conference to pee wee Herman like bow ties to yelling you like that these are traits that a leader does not do these are traits of attention getter ,it's all about me I'm just going to get mine attitude.

Coach says put him at #1 on the list. :lol:

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah i think its clear

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Clearly wearing the right suit makes a QB better. :pound:

ehb5

HTTR
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also who are the 6?

Genuinely not sure i could name more than 1 or 2 but I might be forgetting people

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also who are the 6?

Genuinely not sure i could name more than 1 or 2 but I might be forgetting people

Well, I am sure Dean and Coach were there.

I am pretty sure Country and Mitzi were there.

I think VT and Chiller.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2i3e03.jpg

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Two guys on NFL Network are talking about well now that CDC isn't in KC Andy is going over the top with Mahomes.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, I am sure Dean and Coach were there.

I am pretty sure Country and Mitzi were there.

I think VT and Chiller.
chiller wasnt actually , sty was just a fringe , the other easy one was coach

now you guys figured all that out but somehow chiller and mitz just couldnt seem to even though i listed them

so no more excuses on " not knowing who they were "

it doesnt matter though , they want 3 more years of this stupidity which i am all too happy to give

ehb5

HTTR
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

We have a billion stickies as is and were gonna add another one out of pettiness? Do the ABCers get to have their own stickied thread where they call you out and wait for you to apologize/admit you were wrong?

Do we get to do this for every disagreement?

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yayyy...I'm a fringe detractor, which means I'm also a fringe supporter. Now my math might be a bit off but taking the middle in a dispute between too much praise and too much criticism feels like an AHhhhhhhhhhhhh moment to me!

upload_2018-9-17_20-42-3.jpeg

Attachments

• upload_2018-9-17_20-41-49.jpeg
    upload_2018-9-17_20-41-49.jpeg
    6.4 KB · Views: 1

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We have a billion stickies as is and were gonna add another one out of pettiness? Do the ABCers get to have their own stickied thread where they call you out and wait for you to apologize/admit you were wrong?

Heyyyy, I'm a fringy... I want a "sticky" too!:D

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

LMAO!! I couldn't rate it Winner and Funny but an apt description shark.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

well if they want i will give it to them and it will go away soon