• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Aaron Rodgers in the playoffs

Kinzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This has always bothered me about Brady. When these conversations come up he gets a free pass from everybody for some reason. He started his career 10-0 in the playoffs and 3-0 in Super Bowls. He has gone 7-7 and 0-2 since. If every other QB is held to this postseason success standard why is he not scrutinized as well?

BTW - GG on Sunday and Congrats. You guys are turning into our Cowboys from the 90s, that one team we just can't get by. Good luck the rest of the way.

Brady has 3 Super Bowl wins to go along with an amazing playoff run early in his career. What he has done since doesn't make much of a difference. There are not to many QB's in the NFL that can claim 3+ Super Bowl rings as the starting QB.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brady has 3 Super Bowl wins to go along with an amazing playoff run early in his career. What he has done since doesn't make much of a difference. There are not to many QB's in the NFL that can claim 3+ Super Bowl rings as the starting QB.

I could look this up but throwing it out to the board here, anyone know if a QB has won the Super Bowl with 2 different teams? I can't think of any. Peyton will of course be trying this year.

Steelboy84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Outside of the Super Bowl year, Rodgers is 1-4 in the playoffs. That includes a loss to the Giants in 2012 when they were 15-1 in the regular season. He's a fantastic quarterback, no question, but I think guys like Bradshaw need to cool it on him.

You think thats bad? U ever heard Joe Buck call a Cowboys game? U would think romo is a five time SB champ and an 8 time MVP.

Kinzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I could look this up but throwing it out to the board here, anyone know if a QB has won the Super Bowl with 2 different teams? I can't think of any. Peyton will of course be trying this year.

Kurt Warner is the only one I can think of that even came close to doing it.

shouldakepowens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's his stats in playoffs we act like he's losing these games?

Flyingiguana

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if manning was on the pats and brady on the colts, how many super bowls would each have?

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Exactly...might see Peyton make history this year

h0ckeysk83r

Haters gonna hate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Sounds right.

Good question for pozz the stat man!?

Yoshi

LOS CATALANES SUPREMA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree Peyton would be the greatest if he had at least 2 more super bowl wins.

Rogers is great but is a little over rated in the terms that he has all those weapons and he cant win the playoffs.

Give him some weapons on defense and perhaps you have something cooking.

I've seen a few people on here wanting to hate on Rodgers and all. Not sure if this has something to do with the Cal haters on here who are trying to prove a point that Cal doesn't produce serviceable QB's in the NFL (Boller, Barnes, etc). That is true although it's rare that most schools don't produce more than 1-2 high profile QB's unless you're a place like Stanford.

Green Bay has some pieces in place. Lacy will be huge for them next season and Finley coming back should give Rodgers another weapon down the middle. Right now, though, the 49ers have the Packers' number the way they had our number back when Favre was their QB.

Note: Not saying your a Cal hater purguy, but there are a couple on here who are.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Give him some weapons on defense and perhaps you have something cooking.

I've seen a few people on here wanting to hate on Rodgers and all. Not sure if this has something to do with the Cal haters on here who are trying to prove a point that Cal doesn't produce serviceable QB's in the NFL (Boller, Barnes, etc). That is true although it's rare that most schools don't produce more than 1-2 high profile QB's unless you're a place like Stanford.

Green Bay has some pieces in place. Lacy will be huge for them next season and Finley coming back should give Rodgers another weapon down the middle. Right now, though, the 49ers have the Packers' number the way they had our number back when Favre was their QB.

Here's some fun for ya: which college has produced the most starting QBs in the Superbowl? Not necessarily winning, but starting...
Hint: the number is 4 QBs. There are 3 runner up schools with 3 each.
Gotta go old school to answer this by the way. This is my favorite football trivia question.

Yoshi

LOS CATALANES SUPREMA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's some fun for ya: which college has produced the most starting QBs in the Superbowl? Not necessarily winning, but starting...
Hint: the number is 4 QBs. There are 3 runner up schools with 3 each.
Gotta go old school to answer this by the way. This is my favorite football trivia question.

The answer my friends is Berkeley. Azz kicker ain't it?

I know Stanford has apparently the most superbowl starts for QB's with 7 (Plunkett and Elway combined).

The Bay Area has a heavy influence on the superbowl. Someday Andrew Luck will make it 8.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The answer my friends is Berkeley. Azz kicker ain't it?

I know Stanford has apparently the most superbowl starts for QB's with 7 (Plunkett and Elway combined).

The Bay Area has a heavy influence on the superbowl. Someday Andrew Luck will make it 8.

Yep:

Joe Kapp, Craig Morton, Vince Ferragamo, and of course the Cheesehead in Charge

Other 3 schools are more predictable:

Notre Dame: Montana, Theismann, Lamonica
Alabama: Starr, Namath, Stabler
Purdue: Griese, Dawson, Brees

I feel like Luck will add Stanford to the runners up list someday.

Yoshi

LOS CATALANES SUPREMA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep:

Joe Kapp, Craig Morton, Vince Ferragamo, and of course the Cheesehead in Charge

Other 3 schools are more predictable:

Notre Dame: Montana, Theismann, Lamonica
Alabama: Starr, Namath, Stabler
Purdue: Griese, Dawson, Brees

I feel like Luck will add Stanford to the runners up list someday.

Ferragamo transferred right? Although he was a Cal QB originally.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yoshi

LOS CATALANES SUPREMA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hell yeah we're counting it!

Btw, still think the GMen need another outfielder? A lot of my guys are remorseful of the Morse signing.

You should go to the Giants threads, we discussed him a lot. My take is adding Morse is just slightly, and I mean slightly, better than doing nothing at all.

If this is all we go to war with (and it looks like it, until maybe getting reinforcements in August), then the Dodgers are definitely the better team on paper. As usual it will come down to injuries for the most part, but if both teams stay healthy Dodgers will win the division again.

packerzrule

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

There isn't one.

But there are two QB who won "rings" with more than one team