• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

aaron green is transfering?

HuskerPower52

The Dirty sponge
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
geeeez even lucky stuck it out. ggrow a pair thar Green.

Papalou

disMEMBER
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see where Green is coming from , Nebraska also failed to see the talent that lie in me years ago:tsk:

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wish Mr Green the best in his life both on (unless it's vs NU) and off the field. May his faith and seemingly good character be used to provide good things in troubled communities. He was law abiding in Lincoln, no? I don't blame him for seeking happiness elsewhere. People change jobs and places they live all the time in order to improve their personal lives. He gave NU and Lincoln a try and it didn't work out. Happiness is a very important ingredient to mental health. I can't be angry at the young man for doing what I myself would do. Racial slurs certainly aren't in order.
I've always had higher expectations for Emeer anyway.

huskers1217

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wish Mr Green the best in his life both on (unless it's vs NU) and off the field. May his faith and seemingly good character be used to provide good things in troubled communities. He was law abiding in Lincoln, no? I don't blame him for seeking happiness elsewhere. People change jobs and places they live all the time in order to improve their personal lives. He gave NU and Lincoln a try and it didn't work out. Happiness is a very important ingredient to mental health. I can't be angry at the young man for doing what I myself would do. Racial slurs certainly aren't in order.
I've always had higher expectations for Emeer anyway.

^^ this

I hope irule will correct his drunken posts when he logs on next

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:L i'mracisttotheskool wes drunk as hell I guarantee it.

chucksker

Chuck Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, I'm not near as angry as some of you guys are....Jesus guys.

I just see Aaron as someone who is more interested in showing his talents in hopes of being drafted than someone who wants to help his team. I wish him the best but shit I'm not going to post in this thread 15 times about how much he sucks......brasky...

corn train

Have some of it
Hoopla Cash
$ 76,445.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Best of luck to AG. He had a huge opportunity at NU learning from an AA type back in Rex. There's more to it than the home sick shpeel, but whatever. Good luck at tcu or baylor, the closest schools to SA.

corn train

Have some of it
Hoopla Cash
$ 76,445.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If he does make it to the nfl, the only team he'll be able to play for is dallas. All the other teams are too far from the house.

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, I'm not near as angry as some of you guys are....Jesus guys.

I just see Aaron as someone who is more interested in showing his talents in hopes of being drafted than someone who wants to help his team. I wish him the best but shit I'm not going to post in this thread 15 times about how much he sucks......brasky...

He left because he's homesick not because he's not getting PT...Chuck...

Husker RB Aaron Green to transfer

"I guess he going to come closer to home," the elder Green said from the family's home in San Antonio. "Oklahoma is one of the places he's going to look at."
Aaron Green may also look at Houston, Baylor, Texas Tech and TCU, Tony Green believed.
"It's not necessarily playing time, he just wants to be closer to home," Tony Green said.

"What makes one happy doesn't necessarily make the other one happy," the father said. "Andrew is totally happy. I guess Aaron wasn't quite as happy.
"I definitely have mixed feelings. My brother (Gary) and I played together at Baylor. That was great. Man, I loved it. And I loved the fact both of them (Aaron and Andrew) played together up there in Lincoln. But my brother and I were both happy at Baylor.

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you had any idea how much time and money was wasted on this guy you would be singing a different tune chuck.

He misses his home and his mom and dad. He wasn't ready to be away from them.

Big fuckin deal. Every guy gets homesick at that point. He isn't special. There are guys further away from home than him who aren't in the news bitching.

Last edited by a moderator:

iruletheskool

iruleiskool
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:L guise.. i was passed out drunk last night, and im pretty damn sure my roommate plorsted that cause i had my SportsHoopla open.. if i did, i dont remember it

I apologolize

huskers1217

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wish Aaron Green nothing but the best.

Homesickness is a bitch. I had it in boot camp.