• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

A very good article on B1G expansion and Virginia Tech

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
The Nation's Capital (where the news comes from)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
46, since I cant reply to your infraction message, I will do it here.

How is what I said insulting a member, but what he said to me not?

It is pretty simple.

You have contributed nothing to this board and are a fan of another team. You seem to have an aura of instigation and non-contribution in your thread. You also feel the need to take stuff from this board and use it to trash talk us and this board elsewhere.

TAEdison has contributed a ton to this board, is a Hokie and a valued member who has answered questions, brought a ton of info and resources and simply called you like he saw you.

This is not a democracy. It is a message board. If you are going to be a two faced, trash talking, non-contributing zilch, this is not the place for you. If you want to have decent conversation and behave yourself, you are welcome to stay. What we have here is fantastic, and if the guys don't want you around, your gone. Sorry.

If you want to shit talk and bash us, there is a huge empty UVA board for you to do so. Check the link:

Virginia Cavaliers

Enjoy, bring friends, have a grand old time over there.

Hokie200proof

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I liked the part of that article that jocked our nuts.

Hard.

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The ACC conference brass would definitely hate to lose VT, but I'm sure UVa, Miami, GT, FSU, BC etc would not lose any sleep over VT leaving.

back to talking about the topic.....

i dont see how the ACC hating something would be different then the teams in the ACC hating it..

sure, it would make their schedule easier, but its a business, its all about revenue, and every one of those teams makes more money because VT is in the conference.

bigesse16

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
The ACC conference brass would definitely hate to lose VT, but I'm sure UVa, Miami, GT, FSU, BC etc would not lose any sleep over VT leaving.

Miami, GT, FSU and BC would most definitely lose sleep if VT left. UVA and the NC cartel are the only one who would not care. The other schools care about football and want to produce the best quality of football for the conference. UNC and Duke do not care about VT because they are basketball first schools, while UVA is a rival and will always play VT no matter what conference they are in. Everyone else knows that VT brings in large ratings and high level of play into a conference struggling for a football identity. Without them, several schools would look to jump ship.

Ballboy534

Resident Rehabilitator
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still think that within the next couple of seasons, VT, GT, FSU and Clemson will no longer be in the ACC....

And I hope to God you're right about that.

Spruce Moose

Cromulent Sophisticate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still think that within the next couple of seasons, VT, GT, FSU and Clemson will no longer be in the ACC....

The only way Clemson gets out of the ACC is if they kick us out. I don't see the SEC wanting to bring us in (thanks USC). Where else would we go? The Big East? Independent (ha!)?

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
The Nation's Capital (where the news comes from)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only way Clemson gets out of the ACC is if they kick us out. I don't see the SEC wanting to bring us in (thanks USC). Where else would we go? The Big East? Independent (ha!)?

If the SEC is watching 16 team superconferences form around them, I doubt they continue to bow to SoCar and UF at the risk of having to fill out with Troy and UCF.

iruletheskool

iruleiskool
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dammit.

I just want the B1G to be done, so I don't have to worry about Texas joining, and/or having to take shit teams :dance:

rfjeff9

THWG!!!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,435.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dammit.

I just want the B1G to be done, so I don't have to worry about Texas joining, and/or having to take shit teams :dance:

YOU don't want shit teams??? Add us, or else WE will have to deal with shit teams.