• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

A sign of desperation

Destroydacre

Throws stuff out windows
Hoopla Cash
$ 90.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol and Jags fans think things are bad now... :L

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does next week count for our regular season record or are we about to go 5-0 for the preseason? :noidea:

octagondd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just hope we handle our business and don't fool around with the Jags. Expect a heavy, heavy dose of Lynch, Turbin, Michael (if healthy) and Ware. I want to see long TD drives that take 7 or 8 minutes off the clock. I also want to see a shutout. I am guessing that will be the motivation for the defense this week in preperation. KC shut out their offense only to give up a safety, and the Raiders held them to 3 FGs. MJD and Force should be bottled up and Shorts should not touch a ball. Make Henne beat you, just like we did to Kaep.

Mr. Tacoma

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't they draft a punter while Russell Wilson was still on the board?

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Any team in the NFL can sneak up on you... In the NFL even the worst teams aren't so outmatched physically. Let's take care of business because the Jags are gonna win some games this year... lets respect um and play like it.

Tech_God

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Any team in the NFL can sneak up on you... In the NFL even the worst teams aren't so outmatched physically. Let's take care of business because the Jags are gonna win some games this year... lets respect um and play like it.

:agree: I still think that the article is funny though.

MrS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Our defense playing against their former coach, maybe they have a little something to prove? I expect a shutout, anything less will leave me pretty disappointed.

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The players have to respect them and play like it's any other week. We don't. We can and should expect an easy win this week.

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah never let your guard down we need to take them out first half and then if that is a good lead we can start second team etc.

AintNoSaint

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last team that was a 20 underdog was back in 2011.....New England favored over the Colts. Final score NE 31 Indy 24 if memory serves. Ain't no gimmes...on any given Sunday.

Mr. Tacoma

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope we're in the position to let TJack play the 4th quarter.

I agree with the "Any Given Sunday" reasoning though. Games like this the underdog will throw the kitchen sink at you. Gotta be ready.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seahawks will beat Jags no problem, but expect a rather flat performance over all. After this game players will be hard put to get up for the Jags. A nice game to help get guys healthy.

TruHoxFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I expect it to be at least 28-0 at halftime.

dude82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I saw SportsCenter's coverage of that "rally". I don't remember the exact number of people they said showed up, but there were probably more people in one of the bathrooms at CenturyLink last night during the delay than there were at this "rally". You know you suck when fans of a bad team are so fed up with their current quarterback that they decide to hold a rally for you, knowing that the team itself has already made it clear they don't want you, and only about 10-15 people actually show up to it. Throughout this whole thing, the main reason people gave for why Jacksonville should consider picking Tebow up was because the fans wanted it. Well, clearly it was all talk.

I get that he's been playing mostly quarterback since high school, but if your dream really is to play in the NFL and you absolutely suck playing your current position, but have the skills to play, and possibly play well, at another position, you should seriously consider playing whatever position that team wants you to play. His insistence on playing quarterback in the NFL is going to make for a very short career.

Mr. Tacoma

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I saw SportsCenter's coverage of that "rally". I don't remember the exact number of people they said showed up, but there were probably more people in one of the bathrooms at CenturyLink last night during the delay than there were at this "rally". You know you suck when fans of a bad team are so fed up with their current quarterback that they decide to hold a rally for you, knowing that the team itself has already made it clear they don't want you, and only about 10-15 people actually show up to it. Throughout this whole thing, the main reason people gave for why Jacksonville should consider picking Tebow up was because the fans wanted it. Well, clearly it was all talk.

I get that he's been playing mostly quarterback since high school, but if your dream really is to play in the NFL and you absolutely suck playing your current position, but have the skills to play, and possibly play well, at another position, you should seriously consider playing whatever position that team wants you to play. His insistence on playing quarterback in the NFL is going to make for a very short career.
Already has. If the Jets and the Jags don't want him I'd say his time as an NFL quarterback is done.
He might hold a clipboard somewhere but that's about it.