• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

A ring of truth to this article...

24seven

Biggest Cock Around Here
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have absolutely nothing against those shit-eating fucktard sons of bitches from hell.

NDHoosier101

Reigning "Last to post" Champion
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,338.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everyone is so scared of the nearly impossible scenario of two SEC teams playing in the BCS national championship game that they are attacking the SEC.

:L There were 4 one loss teams ranked in the top 10(5 in the top 11-Georgia, SEC teams made up 6 of the top 12) last week, 2 were SEC, and both were ranked ahead of an undefeated team. Why? Because of preseason rankings. The human voters have you ranked two spots lower than the computers. :Cry:

Everyone knows if you take care of business you're in the NC, it's not really an us against the world situation. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds like a bunch of whining to me.

OnlyCrimson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stupid Oregon fans still crying, o wait we're talking about Florida, let me back out of this thread quietly.

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think about Florida enough to hate them.

ktg8trgrl

Go Gators!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,351.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think about Florida enough to hate them.

well.. don't feel bad about it forky .. I feel the same way about Wisky for the most part too!.. except when they are playing tOsu.. then Im all about some badgers!!

yeodonie

Small Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm rooting against UF but that's not out of hate. It's out of necessity due to the jacked up system CFB operates under

rolltide14_0

~V--I--P~
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,833.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good article, but I stopped reading at "Those turnovers didn’t just happen, by the way, they were forced by what is starting to look like the best defense in the country."

Hahahaha!!

tideguy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,211.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What is this Florida team people are talking about??

ktg8trgrl

Go Gators!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,351.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good article, but I stopped reading at "Those turnovers didn’t just happen, by the way, they were forced by what is starting to look like the best defense in the country."

Hahahaha!!

Well thats because Bama's has done better against higher ranked teams..... Oh wait thats right, the highest rank team you've played to date is #8 michigan who now is a two loss team... Better defense ... Couldn't prove it to anyone by that schedule...

tideguy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,211.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just like South Carolina, and Georgia...nobody really takes Florida seriously...they have just caught some good breaks up to this point. Even if they do make it to the SEC championship game, do you really think they have a chance? Although I like seeing the top 2 teams in the country being from the SEC, fact is that everybody in the top 5 would beat UF.

ktg8trgrl

Go Gators!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,351.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just like South Carolina, and Georgia...nobody really takes Florida seriously...they have just caught some good breaks up to this point. Even if they do make it to the SEC championship game, do you really think they have a chance? Although I like seeing the top 2 teams in the country being from the SEC, fact is that everybody in the top 5 would beat UF.

I guess we will find out after next weekend for sure... One way or the other... Don't be surprised if the st dawgs or or the corn dogs don't put a wrinkle in your plans... Bama isn't guaranteed a win just for showing up... And Lsu is no western ky

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:L There were 4 one loss teams ranked in the top 10(5 in the top 11-Georgia, SEC teams made up 6 of the top 12) last week, 2 were SEC, and both were ranked ahead of an undefeated team. Why? Because of preseason rankings. The human voters have you ranked two spots lower than the computers. :Cry:

Everyone knows if you take care of business you're in the NC, it's not really an us against the world situation. :lol:

THIS

The SEC isn't good enough to have this many teams ranked high. Bama and Florida are the standard bearers, everyone else is fairly average this year.

rolltide14_0

~V--I--P~
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,833.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well thats because Bama's has done better against higher ranked teams..... Oh wait thats right, the highest rank team you've played to date is #8 michigan who now is a two loss team... Better defense ... Couldn't prove it to anyone by that schedule...

Well we only have 1 common opponent so far, lets look at that game.

Tennessee's stats vs UF...

Passing: 22/44, 257 yards, 2 TD, 2 ints
Rushing: 23 car, 87 yards, 0 TD's

UT's top 2 receivers stats..

Hunter: 5 rec, 76 yards
Patterson: 8 rec, 75 yards, 1 TD

Total yards: 340

Tennessee's stats vs Alabama...

Passing: 13/27, 184 yards, 0 TD's, 2 ints
Rushing: 15 car, 55 yards, 0 td's

UT's top 2 receivers stats..

Hunter: 5 rec, 70 yards
Patterson: 1 rec, 25 yards

Total yards: 282

I think UF has a very good defense, but I don't personally think it's up there with Bama's. We'll find out soon though, because I don't see us losing the rest of the season, and I don't see UF losing to UGA, so we should see each other in the SECCG.

rolltide14_0

~V--I--P~
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,833.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess we will find out after next weekend for sure... One way or the other... Don't be surprised if the st dawgs or or the corn dogs don't put a wrinkle in your plans... Bama isn't guaranteed a win just for showing up... And Lsu is no western ky

Trust me, we know that. I don't look at games like "we can just show up and win, we're that good", I like to look at the strengths and weaknesses of the teams, and decide how I think that game "should" go.

LSU for instance, they are depleted with injuries, especially at LB. So with our offensive line and running backs, we should be successful running the ball, which should open up the play-action pass. We have a very good QB now, teams can't just sell out to stop the run and let AJ try to beat them, because he will.

On the flip side, Mettenburger is simply not that good, especially under pressure, which he should expect a lot of in this game. Our defense is gonna take away that pass and force LSU to win with the run, and I'm not up to date on this, but I think they have some injuries on the offensive line and at running back. I guess 2 backs is all they need anyway, but we always handle teams running games, I don't see why it would be any different vs LSU.

I admit surprises do happen though, Mettenburger could come out and slang it all over us, but I don't see it as of right now.

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trust me, we know that. I don't look at games like "we can just show up and win, we're that good", I like to look at the strengths and weaknesses of the teams, and decide how I think that game "should" go.

LSU for instance, they are depleted with injuries, especially at LB. So with our offensive line and running backs, we should be successful running the ball, which should open up the play-action pass. We have a very good QB now, teams can't just sell out to stop the run and let AJ try to beat them, because he will.

On the flip side, Mettenburger is simply not that good, especially under pressure, which he should expect a lot of in this game. Our defense is gonna take away that pass and force LSU to win with the run, and I'm not up to date on this, but I think they have some injuries on the offensive line and at running back. I guess 2 backs is all they need anyway, but we always handle teams running games, I don't see why it would be any different vs LSU.

I admit surprises do happen though, Mettenburger could come out and slang it all over us, but I don't see it as of right now.

I pretty much have the same feeling about LSU, good defense but the offense doesn't scare me at all. Same with UF, good defense but that one dimensional offense doesn't worry me all that much. I know anything can happen but I feel if we continue to take care of the ball and limit mistakes & penalties like we've done all year it's going to take more than just a good running game to beat this Bama team. The rest of the season should be interesting.

bocomo007

Just some guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I pretty much have the same feeling about LSU, good defense but the offense doesn't scare me at all. Same with UF, good defense but that one dimensional offense doesn't worry me all that much. I know anything can happen but I feel if we continue to take care of the ball and limit mistakes & penalties like we've done all year it's going to take more than just a good running game to beat this Bama team. The rest of the season should be interesting.

Ha! The LSU offense scares me!