• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

A ring of truth to this article...

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well.. don't feel bad about it forky .. I feel the same way about Wisky for the most part too!.. except when they are playing tOsu.. then Im all about some badgers!!

If we had to play Florida regularly I'm sure I'd hate them. Maybe. I don't know, Urban Meyer is gone so......HEY LOOK WHERE HE WENT!

bocomo007

Just some guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LSU shouldn't have a problem getting coaches, I don't understand why you guys don't just find a good OC with a nice track record with QB's.

Kragthorpe was supposed to be that guy

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't hate Urban... but I do hate tOsu!!

I didn't before. I guess I can't say that I really hate him, because he's sort of amusing, but at the same time I really don't like the guy.

ugafan6612

Oh I really like boobs
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The thing is Bama hasn't had a close game the entire year. They haven't looked weak or lost on both sides of the ball.
Have they played as many good opponents as Florida? Well no, and that is probably why they have breezed through their schedule so far.
Just saying IMO that's why a lot of human voters put them #1 and I still think they deserve that rank.

If UF beats UGA this weekend as bad as USC on a supposed neutral site, then I'd definitely have to switch the two

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's never been a team in college football so good they couldn't wind up #2 or #3 in the country. Miami thought so several times and got beat. And that was back when they were coked up, full of roided up, and dirty as hell. If Alabama doesn't play Florida like it's the championship game, they'll lose. Florida wants it.

rolltide14_0

~V--I--P~
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,833.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The thing is Bama hasn't had a close game the entire year. They haven't looked weak or lost on both sides of the ball.
Have they played as many good opponents as Florida? Well no, and that is probably why they have breezed through their schedule so far.
Just saying IMO that's why a lot of human voters put them #1 and I still think they deserve that rank.

If UF beats UGA this weekend as bad as USC on a supposed neutral site, then I'd definitely have to switch the two

I agree. We can't help the fact that our schedule is shit. It was supposed to be a good schedule. Michigan and Arky were supposed to be good.

When you have an easy schedule, all you can do is blow them out.

In my opinion, it doesn't matter if we're #1 or #2, because we're gonna play each other at some point if we keep winning. And with UF's passing game, I would feel confident about that game.

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's never been a team in college football so good they couldn't wind up #2 or #3 in the country. Miami thought so several times and got beat. And that was back when they were coked up, full of roided up, and dirty as hell. If Alabama doesn't play Florida like it's the championship game, they'll lose. Florida wants it.

I agree but I can't see this Bama team overlooking anybody, much less a team like UF. Not to mention, if they play Florida it will be a championship game. Dont' think for a second that Bama doesn't want it just as bad.

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree but I can't see this Bama team overlooking anybody, much less a team like UF. Not to mention, if they play Florida it will be a championship game. Dont' think for a second that Bama doesn't want it just as bad.

Oh I don't really doubt it. I don't really know either, because I don't follow 'Bama. I've seen Florida play some football and I think they have a mission. If Alabama does too, then I don't really see them losing to Florida.

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh I don't really doubt it. I don't really know either, because I don't follow 'Bama. I've seen Florida play some football and I think they have a mission. If Alabama does too, then I don't really see them losing to Florida.

If we play I think it'll be a great game. UF has a really good, physical defense but I just think they'll need to find a much better passing game if they want to do much against Bama's D and McCarron has really came into his own and is more than just a game manager this season which really helps keeping teams from just loading the box to stop the run. I feel Bama's fairly dangerous on both side's of the ball this year, more-so than years past. Who know's though, Bama's just getting to the meat of the schedule and it's not a given that they'll come out unscathed anyway.