• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

A pet peeve of this place is no SN hijacking from ESPiN

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ethanol2.JPG

I see what you did there.

Alcoholic....

=)

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was gonna say if you don't know her you should lol. You gotta snag her off your friend cause she's a keeper.

Haha, I'm not snagging anyone anytime soon. How do you know her?

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
darkstone do you watch breaking bad?

I've watched one episode and loved it. But I didn't know about it until the third season and have a meeting every week when it's on. I've heard excellent things, and I would certainly watch it given the opportunity. I assume you've seen it, so I'll ask you. Is it good?

dare2be

IST EIN PINGUINE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How do you feel about azo-doping in liquid crystal sytems? Next year I start research in that general field, synthesizing new mesogens and studying the optical effects of changing the position of the carboxylic acid group in methyl red.
I remember balancing chemical equations in 10th grade. Fun times.

heh heh...heh heh

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
The Nation's Capital (where the news comes from)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How do you feel about azo-doping in liquid crystal sytems? Next year I start research in that general field, synthesizing new mesogens and studying the optical effects of changing the position of the carboxylic acid group in methyl red.

Ummm

I am for it..?.?

I use methyl red in my differential media when trying to differentiate strains of Salmonella enterica serovars as well as Listeria spp.... I have to seperate the monocytogenes from the innocua, you know....

And that about sums that up....

Can I run my prion theory by you at some point, the idea that these "rogue proteins" are nothing more than toxins released by a yet undetermined virus that is long gone by the time the disease starts to progress to it's clinical stages? I need to finish this here post doc to get enough credibility to write the paper and have it taken seriously.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I remember balancing chemical equations in 10th grade. Fun times.

heh heh...heh heh

That was the start of an academic love affair for me. Believe it or not, one of my classes this semester as a junior in college started with balancing equations.

scottflyers88

Lets Go Flyers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
i think bryan cranston is a really good actor. i was watching tv one day and they played the first episode. i heard good things and always wanted to watch it. well i did and it was great. i would like to watch more although with hockey playoffs on and baseball starting and the fact that i have no idea when it is on gets in the way. very good show if any other episodes are even close to the first one.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ummm

I am for it..?.?

I use methyl red in my differential media when trying to differentiate strains of Salmonella enterica serovars as well as Listeria spp.... I have to seperate the monocytogenes from the innocua, you know....

And that about sums that up....

Can I run my prion theory by you at some point, the idea that these "rogue proteins" are nothing more than toxins released by a yet undetermined virus that is long gone by the time the disease starts to progress to it's clinical stages? I need to finish this here post doc to get enough credibility to write the paper and have it taken seriously.

You can run it by me, but I know nothing, and I mean nothing, about biology. I know very little biochemistry (I'll know more after studying RNA duplexing this summer), but not enough to comprehend what you're presenting. I'm on a track for physical chemistry, and honestly might as well have been a physics major, if not for my love of kinetics.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i think bryan cranston is a really good actor. i was watching tv one day and they played the first episode. i heard good things and always wanted to watch it. well i did and it was great. i would like to watch more although with hockey playoffs on and baseball starting and the fact that i have no idea when it is on gets in the way. very good show if any other episodes are even close to the first one.

One of my friends, who I visit all the time, has the first two seasons, so I'll have to make sure to watch those sometime this summer, since we're both staying at school for summer research.

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can run it by me, but I know nothing, and I mean nothing, about biology. I know very little biochemistry (I'll know more after studying RNA duplexing this summer), but not enough to comprehend what you're presenting. I'm on a track for physical chemistry, and honestly might as well have been a physics major, if not for my love of kinetics.

Well that works out well since I struggled my way through inorganic, pchem and physics...but demolished organic, biochem and protein synthesis....

This connection is looking more and more like ovechkin and nylander....looked good on paper and dying on the ice....

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well that works out well since I struggled my way through inorganic, pchem and physics...but demolished organic, biochem and protein synthesis....

This connection is looking more and more like ovechkin and nylander....looked good on paper and dying on the ice....

At least we can share a hatred for inorganic. What a terrible subject. Did you ever take a course in chemical analysis?

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At least we can share a hatred for inorganic. What a terrible subject. Did you ever take a course in chemical analysis?

No. My few elective courses were in protein synthesis, grad level biochem and food chemistry (amazingly hard actually).

Food makes for a great vehicle for a bioweapon....I had to know it in and out.

SFNL

is a little bit warmer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We went to the same high school (Deer Lakes). She's the only one I know that went to allegheny, that's why I asked if you knew her.

Penn Stater huh... You should meet bonham, she has been looking for some dick for months on the main board

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No. My few elective courses were in protein synthesis, grad level biochem and food chemistry (amazingly hard actually).

Food makes for a great vehicle for a bioweapon....I had to know it in and out.

Food chemistry is based heavily in chemical analysis, or at the very least the evaluation thereof is. Was there a lot of titration in that class?

smo5039

talkin puck
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Penn Stater huh... You should meet bonham, she has been looking for some dick for months on the main board

lol well, If she's been looking that long i don't know if she will be worth it cause for most girls it's not that hard to find. Is she worth it? haha