• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

A pet peeve of this place is no SN hijacking from ESPiN

SFNL

is a little bit warmer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so, if someone has hijacked your name or is obviously portraying that person let me know. I realize that the early Maddog thing was a joke, but it was one of the sore spots that spurred the creation of this board. Basically, we don't welcome trolling faggots

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
forty three is trying to be like me, just five less.....bastard....

;)

Youngling, I have had this number longer den you been alive. ;-)

I think it's funny that most everyone calls us both "forty".

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would be flattered if someone impersonated me. Good luck matching my knowledge of chemistry if you try it, though. (See the Methyl Red structure in my signature for evidence.)

=)

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
The Nation's Capital (where the news comes from)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would be flattered if someone impersonated me. Good luck matching my knowledge of chemistry if you try it, though. (See the Methyl Red structure in my signature for evidence.)

=)

BS in Biology with a minor in chemistry...

MS in microbiology...

You want to talk benzene groups and cis-trans structures, I am all ears....

scottflyers88

Lets Go Flyers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
It's the standard. Well played.

might be standard although it is a little more important to life than yours. haha. chemistry was fine when i was just learning about the periodic table. i still remember some of those like mercury is hg and lead is pb. once it got to the point where you started to add them together i was lost.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do, you wouldn't happen to know a lil hottie by the name of amanda olar woulda ya

If she's who I'm thinking of, she's a Kappa, yes? I coach the Kappas every year in the Delts' sorority football tournament. She's a ball of hate on the field, and probably the best player on the team. I'm also on the hockey team with her boyfriend. But I wouldn't say I know her personally.

dare2be

IST EIN PINGUINE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

=)
ethanol2.JPG

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BS in Biology with a minor in chemistry...

MS in microbiology...

You want to talk benzene groups and cis-trans structures, I am all ears....

How do you feel about azo-doping in liquid crystal sytems? Next year I start research in that general field, synthesizing new mesogens and studying the optical effects of changing the position of the carboxylic acid group in methyl red.

smo5039

talkin puck
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
If she's who I'm thinking of, she's a Kappa, yes? I coach the Kappas every year in the Delts' sorority football tournament. She's a ball of hate on the field, and probably the best player on the team. I'm also on the hockey team with her boyfriend. But I wouldn't say I know her personally.

I was gonna say if you don't know her you should lol. You gotta snag her off your friend cause she's a keeper.