• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

A parody of the Warriors monumental collapse

Logicallylethal

Hoopla Cash
$ 933.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Collapse may be a generous term to describe the fall out of the NBA Finals. Some may venture to say that the Golden State Warriors completely choked away that finals series.

I know Boston (Red Sox) came back down 0-3 against the evil empire, but this was on the biggest stage against a historical 73 win Warriors team that everyone was quick to proclaim the best team ever.

...uhh

Forget the 95-96 Bulls, I don't even think the Warriors would beat the 2012 or 2013 championship Heat teams with a prime Lebron, a healthy Dwade, a mostly reliable Bosh, an array of shooters, wing defenders, and a coach who would actually make an adjustment if his game plan was being torn to pieces by the opposing coach (Lue Hefner)

I don't hate the Warriors. I just didn't like how the media had already ranked Steph Curry ahead of the likes of Gary Payton and Isiah Thomas (Let Steph earn his stripes with some longevity first). Despite the 73 wins, when it comes to discussing greatest teams of all time, that isn't and shouldn't be the end of all arguments.

Here's my parody of the Warriors collapse and a toast to the return of the king and the arrival of the prince