• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

A mystery is upon us...

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Dudes, I was browsing over at the ESPN Raptors board this morning and I came across this interesting post by someone named "Raptorsinsider007":

RaptorsInsider007
Countdown to a HUGE trade?
BC expects the Toronto Raptors to make the playoffs this upcoming year and looking at the field of competitors for that 8th seed we might get it if we make a trade for an impact player. So far, there has been rumors about Iggy, Gasol, Deng, Evans, Granger, and Gay. I think we need to get one of these guys soon in a package that would feature Jose Calderon. With Landry Fields on board, I dislike the possibility of getting Deng or Iggy because Fields brings what these two players bring in a lesser form. That being said, I would like us to bring in Granger and Gay because we need a offensive presence in our starting lineup. We have been interested in Rudy Gay for the whole offseason but the Grizzles might ask for too much in return. I think the Pacer and us can strike a deal because the two organizations have a lot of history trading with each other. If BC is unwilling to give up DeMar DeRozan for a proven SF, then maybe we should consider Pau Gasol. I like Pau because of his interior passing. Vajayjay will get a lot of easy buckets due to Gasol IMO and Andrea Bargnani hasn't really turned out the way we al hoped he would. In this deal, we will likely need to trade Andrea Bargnani and Jose Calderon. The only drawback to this deal might be the Lakers unwillingness to do this trade without a Dwight Howard trade in the works. I would like to know what you guys think. IMO I would like Granger, Gay, or Gasol. Will the asking price be too high? Will we just stay pat? What guy would you like us to bring in?

NBA Trade Machine - ESPN (Only if Lakers get Dwight Howard)
NBA Trade Machine - ESPN
NBA Trade Machine - ESPN (TOR would need to send a 2015 1st round pick to MEM)

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
There is absolutely nobody in the world outside of the Brotherhood who would call Valunciunas, "Vajayjay". So...which one of us is RaptorsInsider007???? Or, could this person be one of those 14 guests that Winsbro talked about?? The plot thickens!

CarlWinslow

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
There is absolutely nobody in the world outside of the Brotherhood who would call Valunciunas, "Vajayjay". So...which one of us is RaptorsInsider007???? Or, could this person be one of those 14 guests that Winsbro talked about?? The plot thickens!

definitely could be one of harpers spies

CarlWinslow

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
well we can definitely rule me out here guys, you know my days posting shit consisting of more than a few sentences are behind me. I can barely muster the effort to even read posts that long.

gil too

two names crossed out

CarlWinslow

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
further investigation, i'm crossing out juicy p and kapono off as well as they have responded to thee mystery alias. Kapono would still be in question due to the smelt it delt it rule of thumb but the call out gets him off

raptorlife4

Long Time Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,850.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow its gotta be someone from here or a lurker?

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
He did it again! No response to the first thread and in another thread, posted this:

RaptorsInsider007
I don't think anybody is discouraged about his play. He was in foul trouble early on in the tournament which led to a lack of trust from his Lithuanian coach. In the few minutes he did play we was decent which I expected. I kinda disagree with you on his offensive play, He will struggle early on in the season but the P&R opportunities created by him will make him still a threat to opposing defenses. Actually, from what I read from him his biggest concern was rebounding based on his stats in Euroleague. If that was the case, I think he has shown a lot in qualifiers and the Olympics. I think the next Olympics will show more of Vajayjay's worth because he will have the experience of this Olympics and will most likely be paired with Dontas Montejunias. I don't know what you expected but I thought he played well in limited minutes this Olympics

CarlWinslow

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
well i'm out of idea's for the investigation. Unless someone with reading comprehension wants to look for some patterns in the work i'm about ready to just chalk this down as a harper spy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
It has to be Fro. Remember the boston bully prank he pulled during one of our commentaries? Not to mention, he's the only one out of all of us who can go on and be articulate that long without sneaking a pube/balderon/dick/Goneson/Salesman/Shiteater Face/Gheradini/poon/dime piss joke/picture and/or video clip in there somewhere. Either that or someone is trying to lure us back to ESPN. Whoever that is, it's working.

CarlWinslow

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
It has to be Fro. Remember the boston bully prank he pulled during one of our commentaries? Not to mention, he's the only one out of all of us who can go on and be articulate that long without sneaking a pube/balderon/dick/Goneson/Salesman/Shiteater Face/Gheradini/poon/dime piss joke/picture and/or video clip in there somewhere. Either that or someone is trying to lure us back to ESPN. Whoever that is, it's working.

yes, could be boston bully but douby falls in the second point

CarlWinslow

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
MDP didn't seem that into what transpired this entire offseason. RaptorsInsider has watched every Lithuania game for Y2Jaundice. I can't see MDP having that much dedication and patience to watch that much Olympic basketball. dafan?

man i bet douby is enjoying the olympics more then the nba. He's the most european of anyone in the brotherhood and it takes a euro to know who monte anus is

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
One last thing before I check out some pron hub and cry myself to sleep...RaptorsInsider only slips in the Vajayjay ONCE every time. Way too strategic. Totally planted to lure us. This is like a mystery wrapped inside a riddle fisted inside an enigma

CarlWinslow

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
yep, this is definitely one strategic log deployed to the chesssssss

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
yep, this is definitely one strategic log deployed to the chesssssss

attachment.php

Featuring Autobots.