• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

A&M fans...try to convince me that you will beat Auburn.

rolltide14_0

~V--I--P~
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,833.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As it stands now, I'm leaning toward picking Auburn to win this game, and I fucking hate that. I see A&M barely scraping by vs two teams(ole piss & arky) that are both worse than Auburn. Auburn has an offense capable of putting up some points, especially against A&M's defense, but they also have a defense that is playing decent ball this season, especially on the Dline, at least a better defense than Ole Miss and Arky...

When I look at a game like this, I ask myself....which defense is capable of stepping up and getting those crucial 2 or 3 stops late in the game to win it all? My brain is telling me Auburn right now..

I hope like hell ya'll blow auburn out, we'll see.

Also, LOL @ texas again.....I went to google to get A&M's schedule...typed in "Texas", and the first thing that popped up was Texas A&M...

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SOB is trying to Jinx us the rat bastard.

rolltide14_0

~V--I--P~
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,833.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SOB is trying to Jinx us the rat bastard.

tumblr_lq5xlwveni1ql8irw.gif

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With that aTm defense wouldnt be shocked at all if this were an upset.

Auburn looked better against Ole Miss than aTm.

lilchi721

Hoopla Cash
$ 20,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As it stands now, I'm leaning toward picking Auburn to win this game, and I fucking hate that. I see A&M barely scraping by vs two teams(ole piss & arky) that are both worse than Auburn. Auburn has an offense capable of putting up some points, especially against A&M's defense, but they also have a defense that is playing decent ball this season, especially on the Dline, at least a better defense than Ole Miss and Arky...

When I look at a game like this, I ask myself....which defense is capable of stepping up and getting those crucial 2 or 3 stops late in the game to win it all? My brain is telling me Auburn right now..

I hope like hell ya'll blow auburn out, we'll see.

Also, LOL @ texas again.....I went to google to get A&M's schedule...typed in "Texas", and the first thing that popped up was Texas A&M...

10. Auburn is 0-3 against A&M all time and those games I believe have never been close.

9. Last time Auburn was in Texas Bo Jackson got stopped by the Wrecking Crew in the '85 Cotton Bowl.

8.Auburn's offense is kinda the same as Ole Miss so A&M defense knows what to expect and hopefully will be better prepared for it.

7. Auburn is 100 in something in the passing game.

6. Aggie defense maybe horrible but they can step up in key moments.

5. A&M doesn't want to lose to another team from Alabama.

4. I don't think Auburn's defense will have an answer for the Aggie offense atleast in the long term.

3. A&M receivers are alot better than Auburn's.

2. Lambo

1. Johnny Football is in a league of his own.

UNA Lion

Roar Lions & Roll Tide!
Hoopla Cash
$ 756.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Want to see theConfidente's pick on this game before I decide.

lilchi721

Hoopla Cash
$ 20,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With that aTm defense wouldnt be shocked at all if this were an upset.

Auburn looked better against Ole Miss than aTm.

Aggie defense maybe horrible but they can step up in key situations.

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He is damn good.... But a league of his own????:wtf2:

Mariota/Manziel

Passing yards 1724/1835

17 TDs 0 Ints / 14 TDs 5 INTs

Rushing

430 yards 8 TDs / 503 yards 5 TDs

Mariota has played in 4th quarter in 1 game out of 6. Johnny missed 1 half vs Rice.

Last season and this season Johnny was great vs Bama. Other than that, last season he had 3 tds and 5 picks vs SEC opponents with winning records.

Like I said, kid is very good. Class by himself? Not hardly. Didnt even mention Hundley, Boyd, McCarron, Murray, Winston, or Bridgewater.

The Crimson King

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
85 wasn't our last time in Texas

and our offense is 7th in rushing and leads the SEC. much better than Ole Miss'

rolltide14_0

~V--I--P~
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,833.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
10. Auburn is 0-3 against A&M all time and those games I believe have never been close. ------Doesn't effect this game.

9. Last time Auburn was in Texas Bo Jackson got stopped by the Wrecking Crew in the '85 Cotton Bowl. ------Doesn't effect this game.

8.Auburn's offense is kinda the same as Ole Miss so A&M defense knows what to expect and hopefully will be better prepared for it.

7. Auburn is 100 in something in the passing game. ---- better passing that Arky, and a top 10 rushing attack.

6. Aggie defense maybe horrible but they can step up in key moments.

5. A&M doesn't want to lose to another team from Alabama. -----I highly doubt they are thinking about that.

4. I don't think Auburn's defense will have an answer for the Aggie offense atleast in the long term. ---- They got a pretty good dline, we'll see.

3. A&M receivers are alot better than Auburn's.

2. Lambo

Not convinced.