• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

a lot of interesting scores

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Would you please read what I wrote.

The WAC with BSU (as in the last few years) as opposed to the MWC next year.

Put us back in the WAC the other 3 schools don't move, there are no FCS and compare that to the MWC w/o Utah, BYU and TCU.

Not a helluva lot of difference. This isn't about where the WAC is going but is what we are ending up with much better than what we left and the answer is no, not really a significant difference. I did not say NO difference I said not a significant one. The 'new' MWC is the WAC 2.0 while the WAC drops significantly.

We have not improved our position significantly. It was and remains the best move but it's really just more of the same.

The bottom of the conference drags it way down and there is no way the BCS gives is an exemption for AQ with these kinds of results. When all is said and done it isn't much of an upgrade.

oh, it's still an upgrade, Fresno State and Hawai'i were the only other Wac programs that were consistant, while Idaho, Utah State, New Mexico State and San Jose State were constantly among the bottom 10, the MWC only has two bottom 10 teams UNLV and New Mexico, but at least New Mexico hasn't been there constantly while, UNLV is in Vegas and they have a great coach so eventually they will get better.

GunsUp_ShootinBlanks

I spreche turable Engrish
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oh, it's still an upgrade, Fresno State and Hawai'i were the only other Wac programs that were consistant, while Idaho, Utah State, New Mexico State and San Jose State were constantly among the bottom 10, the MWC only has two bottom 10 teams UNLV and New Mexico, but at least New Mexico hasn't been there constantly while, UNLV is in Vegas and they have a great coach so eventually they will get better.

I think that could be to their detriment. What with all of the drugs, hookers, gambling and other shit to do.

mysfit

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

But not much of one.

Which is what I am saying.

UNLV, Colorado State, Wyoming and New Mexico aren't much different than the bottom of the WAC. The average ranking of the bottom half of the WAC and the MWC are so close it's not worth mentioning the difference.

We have not significantly upgraded our conference SOS. WAC 2.0.

We'll just have to agree to disagree; I don't see the MWC as MUCH of an upgrade. We will still be disrespected over our conference schedule we gained nothing there. Strawberry cupcakes instead of vanilla but still cupcakes.

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But not much of one.

Which is what I am saying.

UNLV, Colorado State, Wyoming and New Mexico aren't much different than the bottom of the WAC. The average ranking of the bottom half of the WAC and the MWC are so close it's not worth mentioning the difference.

We have not significantly upgraded our conference SOS. WAC 2.0.

We'll just have to agree to disagree; I don't see the MWC as MUCH of an upgrade. We will still be disrespected over our conference schedule we gained nothing there. Strawberry cupcakes instead of vanilla but still cupcakes.

we've finally reached an agreement then

we disagree!

naslundfan19

Boredom Savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, UNLV is bad. Down 52-0 to Washington State, who is missing their starting QB.

naslundfan19

Boredom Savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Idaho up 30-14 and EWU has pulled to within 24-17.

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, UNLV is bad. Down 52-0 to Washington State, who is missing their starting QB.

:L they're an embarrassment

but Washington State is much improved.

also Rice beat Purdue

Purdue is horrible

Syracuse is struggling with Rhode Island

Smoke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
7-0 Fresno up on Brasky.

Edit: WTF? I saw on a score ticker a couple minutes ago and it said 7-0. Now it says 0-0. :confused2:

EDIT AGAIN: Now it says 7-0 Fresno!!!
:confused:

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
7-0 Fresno up on Brasky.

yeah I saw that, last I saw it Nebraska had the ball so when Fresno State scored I went to the Nebraska board to see what happen and they were absolutely livid.

but of course it is now tied at 7

mysfit

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
come the end of the season the WSU is much improved song will be in the trash heap.

Smoke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah I saw that, last I saw it Nebraska had the ball so when Fresno State scored I went to the Nebraska board to see what happen and they were absolutely livid.

I give up. :drama:

Smoke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I just checked it out after Fresno scored another TD. Go again and look. :evil: