• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

A liar, a cheater and a murderer walk into a bar. Patriots must be in town!

LetsGoPats

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pats fans are amazing.

Everything is cool as long as we're joking around and they pretend like this isn't a serious issue; that Robert Kraft is just a harmless old guy looking to have a good time.

Then we start exposing this piece of shit for exploitation and an ongoing pattern of criminal activity and the claws come out.

Now people start getting angry and defensive and we see how there's virtually nothing they won't justify if the perp is associated with Foxborough.

When I saw the "free Hernandez" videos, I knew there was nothing they wouldn't excuse and it now appears that sexual exploitation of slaves is a victimless crime as long as the Pats are the perps (or should I say pervs?).

Disgusting, isn't it?

While I laughed out loud at "exposing this piece of shit for exploitation and an ongoing pattern of criminal activity" I'd be unkind not to tell you the truth…

you need a hobby.

BigRedMoe

Highly Polished Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean doesn't every guy get a mourning boner?
xx828.jpg

LetsGoPats

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like 'Can't rub it 'cuz rings' is the favorite. A good choice.

Any and all human trafficking is abhorrent and all involved should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. Do I think Kraft knew or even thought about the possibility these girls were 'slaves'? I doubt it. But he needs to show some humility and use this as an opportunity to bring light to human trafficking. Because Rachel Maddow isn't going to start caring.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You should say for the third time how my "reading comp skills" aren't so good.

That one really makes me mad.

Just trying to ensure any new Hooplians know how full of shit you are. All the rest of us already know.
Tawmmy Brady NO more playoff victories. I love that one. One of your top, dumb ass shit posts:D:D

BrockForBroglio

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope, you're the one calling him a victim. All I said is that he walked in twice and he's the biggest part of the fuk9i8n' story, not the girls, the people running the place or the fact that it's been operating for years and no one had a problem with it.

My question still remains.....how did so many illegal prostitutes get past customs?? Did they all come across the Mexican border?? It sure in hell ain't the fault of Rober Kraft that they're here........

That why they call it human trafficking, they sneak them in. You are pretty dense.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That why they call it human trafficking, they sneak them in. You are pretty dense.

Do you know how many Americans are snatched and used in Human trafficking? The name has nothing to do with sneaking them in. Trafficking means dealing in, like drug trafficking, human trafficking etc

wings-pens2166

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone that say's money can't buy you happiness is full of shit!
just saw this, so...

I have a buddy who always says, "money may not buy happiness, but it makes one hell of a down payment!" :D

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope, you're the one calling him a victim. All I said is that he walked in twice and he's the biggest part of the fuk9i8n' story, not the girls, the people running the place or the fact that it's been operating for years and no one had a problem with it.

My question still remains.....how did so many illegal prostitutes get past customs?? Did they all come across the Mexican border?? It sure in hell ain't the fault of Rober Kraft that they're here........

Here's the problem, by using this service, you are supporting human trafficking, are you saying Kraft was completely clueless on the situation?

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's the problem, by using this service, you are supporting human trafficking, are you saying Kraft was completely clueless on the situation?

Here's the problem....No one knew that there was human trafficking going on anywhere until this story came out. Less, no one cared. Now that the issue has been exposed, every guy that has walked into any spa, whiorehouseor bar is now a supporter of illegal human trafficking. How about them gals on 42nd Street in New York? Are thier pimps human trafficers too? If so then how come they aren't being arrested every night?? Or is it that those guys aren't involved in human trafficking, they've just got those girls in NYC hooked on heroin and make sure that they spread enough to pay for the next fix, right?

I'm not trying to deflect or make the problem any less, just that most men don't know all of the background, they just want to solve a need. In most cases, they don't really care or want to know.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's the problem....No one knew that there was human trafficking going on anywhere until this story came out. Less, no one cared. Now that the issue has been exposed, every guy that has walked into any spa, whiorehouseor bar is now a supporter of illegal human trafficking. How about them gals on 42nd Street in New York? Are thier pimps human trafficers too? If so then how come they aren't being arrested every night?? Or is it that those guys aren't involved in human trafficking, they've just got those girls in NYC hooked on heroin and make sure that they spread enough to pay for the next fix, right?

I'm not trying to deflect or make the problem any less, just that most men don't know all of the background, they just want to solve a need. In most cases, they don't really care or want to know.

There's quite a few of those places here in LV. While I have personally never in one, I'm leaning towards illegal activity going on there.

If you can't figure out it's illegal and go once fine, but to gi back a second time or more you have chosen to use the illegal services, especially if you paid extra for the happy ending. Had he just went in, got his massage and nothing else, his name is probably not released.

I am not accusing Kraft of personnaly having a hand in human trafficking but if the story is true he 100% supported human trafficking.

I'm lifetime military, and we are educated annually on this issue. These types if businesses are always part of our training. I'd think a business owner like Kraft would easily be able to see the place isn't on the up and up.

I don't think the NFL should strip him of the Pat's, nor do I think the courts need to lock him up. But to try to sit here and say all is good is wrong.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's quite a few of those places here in LV. While I have personally never in one, I'm leaning towards illegal activity going on there.

If you can't figure out it's illegal and go once fine, but to gi back a second time or more you have chosen to use the illegal services, especially if you paid extra for the happy ending. Had he just went in, got his massage and nothing else, his name is probably not released.

I am not accusing Kraft of personnaly having a hand in human trafficking but if the story is true he 100% supported human trafficking.

I'm lifetime military, and we are educated annually on this issue. These types if businesses are always part of our training. I'd think a business owner like Kraft would easily be able to see the place isn't on the up and up.

I don't think the NFL should strip him of the Pat's, nor do I think the courts need to lock him up. But to try to sit here and say all is good is wrong.
Agreed but we all have to remember that it's still illegal in Florida. If he went to a legal chicken ranch in Nevada it would still be a bad look but technically no laws broken. Due to this he's most likely going to get it as it's an embarrassment to the league. NE fans such as NW should be embarrassed as well but instead the tool prefers to compare this to littering....just not man enough to admit that his owner did something wrong no different than the other scandals. At least a few realize how horrific this is and yes Americans are kidnapped daily and forced into this it's sick...