• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

A.L. Central Smack 2015

dougplayer

D Back and ranger fans are GAF....
Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
of course injurys play a big part of any season.
we all know how the Tigers were hit with injurys the last couple seasons.
but..tiger fans didn't make excuses.
the best hitter in the game played almost whole season hurt...Miggy
the best pitcher in the game came off core surgry and was still not even 75%..Verlander

both should regain the form that made them one of the all time greats...
if only we had a catcher that could hit at least his weight!!! then I might predict a early clinch

navamind

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
of course injurys play a big part of any season.
we all know how the Tigers were hit with injurys the last couple seasons.
but..tiger fans didn't make excuses.
the best hitter in the game played almost whole season hurt...Miggy
the best pitcher in the game came off core surgry and was still not even 75%..Verlander

both should regain the form that made them one of the all time greats...
if only we had a catcher that could hit at least his weight!!! then I might predict a early clinch

lol

da55bums

Royals -when they do win its a WS RING.
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL, yeah, he couldn't beat out Drew Henson for a starting spot. Then drafted in the 6th round. Sometimes the scouts are very, VERY wrong.

or Michigan head coaches picking Henson over the greatest QB ever.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
or Michigan head coaches picking Henson over the greatest QB ever.

Brady was very unimpressive.

He was no Scott Dreisbach. Or Brian Griese. Hell, I think Henson set some record for passes without an INT. Tom Terrific was my least favorite signal caller at Quarterback U until Shoelace and Forcier disgraced the Great Lake State.

Where the hell have you been?

Howie115

'Tis but a scratch...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

At least Avila had some big home runs, and threw out baserunners at something like a 34% clip. His big issue was striking out way too much. But his backup, Holaday, went homerless for the season. Hoping James McCann can provide a little more pop from the right side. He had 30 doubles and 8 HR in 119 minor league games last year. I don't see Holaday in a Tiger uniform unless Avila has another concussion or McCann really sux it up in spring training.

navamind

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He was no Scott Dreisbach. Or Brian Griese. Hell, I think Henson set some record for passes without an INT. Tom Terrific was my least favorite signal caller at Quarterback U until Shoelace and Forcier disgraced the Great Lake State.

Let's not forget SheriThreet.

dougplayer

Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At least Avila had some big home runs, and threw out baserunners at something like a 34% clip. His big issue was striking out way too much. But his backup, Holaday, went homerless for the season. Hoping James McCann can provide a little more pop from the right side. He had 30 doubles and 8 HR in 119 minor league games last year. I don't see Holaday in a Tiger uniform unless Avila has another concussion or McCann really sux it up in spring training.

I like NcCan. hope he gets a chance. if Avila gets concussed again.......how many times will they allow a player to get his bean scrambled????? Avila had his chance. more than most would get. He cant hit. its so plain. only thing that saved him..not many catcher out there.

dougplayer

Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

just think...with jimbo harbaugh...we get back to quarterback U. remember when the NFL would wait for the next Wolverine to enter the draft??? so many great kids ..then we got punk ass rich rod..wanted a QB that thinks of running....all the time...sorta like russel wilson. all legs no arm

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There was s a commercial on XM radio were a a guy says " as a Cleveland Browns fan, there are no sweeter words than pitchers and catchers". Always chuckle when I hear it.

Prolly cause many years I had same feelings as a Lions fan. LOL

dougplayer

Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
almost time to report for spring training.....
Verlander has told the Detroit free press...he feels great. strong. so ,much better than last year.
he admitted he was still hurt and not very strong last year. he expects to return to form this year.

better pick him in your fantasy team!! you he is gone already...you can still jump on for the big win with the 2015 detroit tigers

Howie115

'Tis but a scratch...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Miggy definitely looks trimmer.

635602857190149744-sp-cabrera-02232415.JPG

gvsulaker82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like NcCan. hope he gets a chance. if Avila gets concussed again.......how many times will they allow a player to get his bean scrambled????? Avila had his chance. more than most would get. He cant hit. its so plain. only thing that saved him..not many catcher out there.

Exactly, not many catchers out there that can hit and play defense. Catcher is a position that defense and game calling is preferred. If the catcher can hit as well, awesome. I'm fine with a platoon of avila and McCann. I'll save the hitting for the heart of the order.

dougplayer

Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
talk is avila will hit 2nd.. no lie.. wtf???

dougplayer

Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
mr hockey MIA....I guess he still in shock over the butt whipping the Red Wings handed out to his Sharks..wings just destroyed them Thursday night..at San Jose...

good Vibe coming out of Lakeland. Tigers seem ready to get the ring this year.

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
talk is avila will hit 2nd.. no lie.. wtf???

Not a huge fan of it. I do get Brad's thought process. He is a fastball hitter and will see plenty in front of Miggy. Still don't mean I like it. Not anybody to lead off , so Kinsler can go to 2 hole. Have to see if someone like Gose can over achieve and go there.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cabrera wouldn't be hitting 50 doubles again with Lil' Al cloggin' things up in front of him. Miggy and VMart one hopping the wall back to back might not even get Avila around from first.

But Avila is a better OBP guy than Kinsler. Or than Hunter was. No way they put their slowest man in the 2hole though. Not to mention the biggest strikeout option.

Now leadoff.... Hahahaha...... Avila had better hit 5th, 6th or 7th. Not many lefty options to space out.

Im not excited aboot it, but Im guessing Kinsler and Cespedes go 1-2. Would be good if they're in position to see strikes, since they don't take pitches anyway.