• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

A.L. Central Smack 2015

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
MiamiVice = "can I see your ID?" "you know I own this place right?"

smart girl -" sure you do"

easy girl- "cool, what are you doing on the laptop?"

MiamiVice "work" errr SportsHoopla

I would almost bet the "wife" is the rich one and her daddy owns "clubs", your the guy from Horrible Bosses doing the coke. "get rid of the fatty" "Marge?" "yes" "she's pregnet", "ok the guy who wheels around, he freaks me out"
LOL at this.. keep telling yourself stories like this to make yourself feel better for being a balding loser... Seriously mike.. you are not an attractive man... and you couldn't cut it as a business owner.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
fucking ol mike da55bums trying to sell a piece of shit pizza place that he LOST and no longer owns as proof he knows what he is talking about in the restaurant industry is comical... You do realize that successful restauranteurs do not sell their share of a business and get a job working at cabela's right? Nobody that has a pizza place that is making decent money says.. you know what.. screw it.. I would rather work for someone else.. it doesn't happen... and a divorce isn't going to force you to sell a business unless the business is not performing well enough to be able to get a loan to buy out the guys ex wife, or just purely making you enough money to have the cash on hand to buy out her part of the equity. Your story is comical... You are trying to act like that pizza place was some successful venture.. when is wasn't. I love how on the facebook page they have a picture that says grand reopening after much needed TLC... hahahahahahaahhaahaha..... so basically when the guy that bought it from you came in.. he closed it down and had to do renovations and clean up after you because you didn't maintain the place.

I can see your entire story.. if I really wanted I could post numerous things here like health inspections from when you owned the place.. pictures of your fat balding ass... or pics of the joke of a business that you blow your hole about once owning... but I don't need to.. I know who I am talking to da55bums... You are a well past his prime balding loser.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The funny part of you posting this picture is this guy is smart enough not to try to grow his hair out long enough to do a comb over... da55bums isn't. The guy's hairline is so far back you need binoculars to see it.... The guy looks like a used car salesmen.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never play the lotto... But I am going to play the next draw... if I win I am going to buy the KC Royals and move them to Mexico City. Who ever wins the powerball is going to have a higher net worth than david glass LOL.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know what... I was wrong bumsy... I was looking at the wrong location... The correct location is called Frank James Saloon now... LOL... its closed according to yelp and foursquare... Nice pics of you on the facebook site.. lol.. you one ugly dude.

I liked this pic... lol.. all those jokes about you having a car on blocks in your yard were true the entire time!!!2309_50369575673_5356_n.jpg

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't help myself.. Here are some yelp reviews from Parkville MO Breadeaux..
Don't go in that place after hours. One of the bartenders is friends with some shady hillbillies that by the end of the night, are looking for fights not girls. I went in that place for a few beers, by the end of the hour I was there... I had 2 drunk hicks that couldn't spell the word "the", choking me and threatening to smash my face
I stopped by for a few beers, but will not return. The restaurant is now named Frank James Saloon, but there were no beers on tap and a limited bottle selection. The sole other occupants were seven obvious regulars, several of them devastatingly drunk, although it was only about seven thirty on a weekday. A few of them were loud and vulgar, but the female bartender didn't seem to mind. The menu seemed vast and overly ambitious, but the environment ruined my appetite. Merle Haggard and Conway Twitty blared over the stereo, and a large banner advertised Bike Night. I'm not a squeamish guy by any stretch, but it wasn't my kind of place, and not a place I would bring my family.
Futility, pity, and impending doom should not be words that appear in a Yelp review of a restaurant. But here they are.Went there because of a Groupon... 8:00 on a Tuesday night. Totally empty, half the lights were out in the place... and it was bookended on either side by restaurants that were quite busy. The employees there (who - to be fair - were pretty nice) acted like we were the only customers they'd had all day. For the hour or so we were there, we WERE the only customers they'd had, save for one take-out customer.
The place was clean, kept up decently, but had a feeling that the owners gave up trying.

The menu itself wasn't bad; standard fast food pizza fare - plus the usual sides and such. The quality of the food itself was eh. I found my pizza to be way greasy; it wasn't awful, but it wasn't anything to write home about, either.

And, when it came to the bill... remember the Groupon? We had a couple of specials and apparently the Groupon isn't good for those. The gal said it was written "in big letters" on the Groupon, but we checked back after we left and never saw it in the fine print. But, by that point, this place's fate was sealed.

I'd say "avoid it", but clearly, everybody already has.

Best Juke Box in town!
And its FREE EVERYDAY from 2pm-5pm

HAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAAHHAAHAHAHAHHAHHHA

Last edited:

dougplayer

D Back and ranger fans are GAF....
Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hope vikings win. Never thought I would say that. Hate the seahawks. Cold cold cold.. took a day off to watch. And besides i'am going to be billionaire soon from power balll. Only lost $60. Last draw

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will say this @da55bums ... the guy that owns the place now clearly knows much more about the industry than you do... the place looks like a real bar now... not some run down pizza place that doesn't even break $500,000 a year in gross revenue. I have a location that does $500,000 in a month... LOL

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hope vikings win. Never thought I would say that. Hate the seahawks. Cold cold cold.. took a day off to watch. And besides i'am going to be billionaire soon from power balll. Only lost $60. Last draw
Doug.. If I win.. I am going to buy the KC Royals and hire you as the president of operations.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And I will hire @da55bums to run the concession stand... he knows all about health code violations.. so maybe he can clean out all the old gray and green hotdogs that kaufman sells to people...

dougplayer

D Back and ranger fans are GAF....
Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doug.. If I win.. I am going to buy the KC Royals and hire you as the president of operations.
I would get m ore players who are tough
Royal players now are like jello

da55bums

Royals -when they do win its a WS RING.
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The sad part is you think your really smart but then everything you post NEVER pans out to be true. Wow, at least your consistant, will give you that. You keep trying and trying and trying and trying and ttttrrrryyying.

I wish I was bald, lol, obviously you have the wrong pic as well. The only guys I know in any pics that are bald is the Mayor and his lawyer. Funny you didn't pick the best looking, with a full head of hair, and youngest guy in the pic , lol, but then again you tend to cherry pick at whatever fits for you.

hmmm, reviews of Breadeaux Pizza or current owners of Frank James Saloon, seems you have that mixed up as well. What the owners do now is what it is.

yelp reviews, lol - seems like you cherry picked there as well, habit I guess, lol, ..shit and its not even on reviews of when I owned it, lol, but you left out all the good reviews for the new owners. See I sold it in mid 2011. I didn't have a bar in it when I had it. But I liked the 2 reviews of when I owned it.

" The pizza was incredible and the service was top notch! The large national pizza chains could take a lesson from these folks!! The NEW owners obviously take their work seriously!!!"

"Went there on a Sunday afternoon during a Chiefs game. The place was empty while we were there. That had us nervous at first. We ordered a taco pizza and a personal size sausage pizza for our son, both with their hand tossed crust. Everyone loved the pizza, especially the crust. Ingredients were fresh on the taco pizza. Service was great and staff were friendly. We will definitely go back and eat there again."

You really don't understand this, nobody believes a freakin thing you say, especially me. Your wrong about everything you say and like I said...its PURE entertainment, sad sometimes but, then you make me laugh....bald, lol, I wish you could see it right now...everyone keeps telling me to get a hair cut, lol....according to you I am Bald, 55 yr old and fat. (out of those 3 items you get 1 item 1/2 correct - bit overweight right now)

Give you another car as well, this one a little faster.

10400419_105412360673_5541701_n.jpg 10400419_105412355673_8255748_n.jpg

Constantly correcting you is a full time job and really its just getting old, prove you wrong on something you just change it to something else you make up..must have hit a nail on the head when I said the wife was the rich one and her Daddy is the one that owns the "Clubs"....you got pretty pissy and started throwing darts all over the place after that, lol, and like normal you put holes in the wall.

da55bums

Royals -when they do win its a WS RING.
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Royals signed Alex Gordon and are 2015 World Series Champs, lol

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would get m ore players who are tough
Royal players now are like jello
Maybe if I bought a bunch of buses and converted them to monster trucks, I could get people in KC to go to the games.. and I might actually get 3 mil in attendance.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The sad part is you think your really smart but then everything you post NEVER pans out to be true. Wow, at least your consistant, will give you that. You keep trying and trying and trying and trying and ttttrrrryyying.

I wish I was bald, lol, obviously you have the wrong pic as well. The only guys I know in any pics that are bald is the Mayor and his lawyer. Funny you didn't pick the best looking, with a full head of hair, and youngest guy in the pic , lol, but then again you tend to cherry pick at whatever fits for you.

hmmm, reviews of Breadeaux Pizza or current owners of Frank James Saloon, seems you have that mixed up as well. What the owners do now is what it is.

yelp reviews, lol - seems like you cherry picked there as well, habit I guess, lol, ..shit and its not even on reviews of when I owned it, lol, but you left out all the good reviews for the new owners. See I sold it in mid 2011. I didn't have a bar in it when I had it. But I liked the 2 reviews of when I owned it.

" The pizza was incredible and the service was top notch! The large national pizza chains could take a lesson from these folks!! The NEW owners obviously take their work seriously!!!"

"Went there on a Sunday afternoon during a Chiefs game. The place was empty while we were there. That had us nervous at first. We ordered a taco pizza and a personal size sausage pizza for our son, both with their hand tossed crust. Everyone loved the pizza, especially the crust. Ingredients were fresh on the taco pizza. Service was great and staff were friendly. We will definitely go back and eat there again."

You really don't understand this, nobody believes a freakin thing you say, especially me. Your wrong about everything you say and like I said...its PURE entertainment, sad sometimes but, then you make me laugh....bald, lol, I wish you could see it right now...everyone keeps telling me to get a hair cut, lol....according to you I am Bald, 55 yr old and fat. (out of those 3 items you get 1 item 1/2 correct - bit overweight right now)

Give you another car as well, this one a little faster.

View attachment 75435 View attachment 75436

Constantly correcting you is a full time job and really its just getting old, prove you wrong on something you just change it to something else you make up..must have hit a nail on the head when I said the wife was the rich one and her Daddy is the one that owns the "Clubs"....you got pretty pissy and started throwing darts all over the place after that, lol, and like normal you put holes in the wall.
mike... do you really think I haven't seen your facebook page? Your not completely bald.. but lets just say this.. your hairline is hanging on for dear life.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
its funny.. because you aren't listed as the owner.. your brother matt is... huh.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i didn't have to cherry pic to hard bums.. there was plenty of 1 star reviews to chose from.. those were just my favorites.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Royals signed Alex Gordon and are 2015 World Series Champs, lol
the fact you put the two of these together like they are equal celebrations is funny.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and just so you know bums.. I bought my first restaurant with money I made while I served in the marines. I got the first one at the age of 21... and have been adding to them since. Nobody gave me anything... Hold onto what ever you need to hold onto because you are a failure... I am not... My wife's father had to borrow $150,000 from me last year... so you can kick that idea right out the window.